Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1570269View attachment 1570270
View attachment 1570271
Someone asked for picture of AFP swimming.

She has drawn herself with a crown 🙄
Look how she's put a heart around #22 I think you can rule out #22 as your lucky number you daft bint.
She reminds me of a teenager, stunted and emotionally delayed. She's a laughing stock and her desperate attempt at redeeming herself to the public has fell flat on its face HA HA.

Price, you are a LIAR and a sick duck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello Seesaw, I agree she's got narc p.d. She's let it slip through a 'saucy friend' in 2018 on the first stories about the Priory and never mentioned it since.
Do you know lawyers have been spoken to, it sounds like you know more? Thanks!
Hello back 😘
People get confused between narc behaviour and NPD. We can all display narc tendencies but they don't define us whereas her disorder is like a stick of rock, runs all the way through.
When someone publicly blames anyone for neglect, or misconduct etc, it's generally a civil matter. Its the lower end, slander and deformation. Her latest lie fest means that they have to be prepared, legally. It may all come to nothing but equally it could be a something. I'm literally praying this grows legs. 🙏
Ive some knowledge of how the wheels turn but I'm not privy to the juicy stuff sadly.

Reactions: 29
Hello back 😘
People get confused between narc behaviour and NPD. We can all display narc tendencies but they don't define us whereas her disorder is like a stick of rock, runs all the way through.
When someone publicly blames anyone for neglect, or misconduct etc, it's generally a civil matter. Its the lower end, slander and deformation. Her latest lie fest means that they have to be prepared, legally. It may all come to nothing but equally it could be a something. I'm literally praying this grows legs. 🙏
Ive some knowledge of how the wheels turn but I'm not privy to the juicy stuff sadly.
I've messaged a friend from the Mirror, might help fingers crossed

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She said herself it was itv with her, though who knows lol
I must have missed that, thank you for replying. I personally don’t believe her either way!

It apparently started as an itv show, then went to sky, then went to quest red. I wonder if it was still an itv company filming/producing it, that is the only way I can see it being logical for her to blame itv.
That makes sense, thank you. As @DC16 says, she was happy to carry on filming with them (whoever the filming company was) after this. Reminds me of her recent claims against Kieran even though she stayed with him/was friendly with him after the timeline of when she said it happened.

I keep thinking that Junior and Princess (who were on that trip) must know the truth, I hope one of them writes an autobiography one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
With all the people she has crossed over the years I really don't understand why they all keep quiet. As for her "triggers" thats guilt not triggers as she has tried her best for years to destroy these people. Karma is something you need to always be looking over your shoulder for Skanky. It can and will strike at anytime.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
SB is also following Protection dogs worldwide, maybe he’s going to get one too, protect him from all those hoards of fans trying to get to his asparagus 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's very interesting! I've just looked at my recordings/downloads and it's not there anymore! Curiouser and curiouser...
Yaaaaaaaa maybe channel 4 are listening to complaints backed up with true facts rather than a fake liar who changes accounts every so often to get more sympathy

Reactions: 19
Well said that person… (I know she has touched on it once, that Princess had therapy, but surely Junior would of been in need too?)

This is a horrible situation for anyone but it's strange how she's doing a whole media round to promoting herself & never shown any support for charities with mental health or attack victims in the past.

This would've been traumatic for her children too & I hope they are getting the same help & support but it hasn't been mentioned in any reports & instead of the love & support of a family unit, it appears normal to be apart from her children with supervised visits once a week & numerous holidays without them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
SB is also following Protection dogs worldwide, maybe he’s going to get one too, protect him from all those hoards of fans trying to get to his asparagus 🤪
Every time I hear that they are following someone, I assume they’re looking something for nothing.
Is the website www.freebiealsatians.lol
I truly hope another dog is not added to the chaos.I suppose if SB is interested in it it will be looked after. I often think of poor Blade.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I must have missed that, thank you for replying. I personally don’t believe her either way!

That makes sense, thank you. As @DC16 says, she was happy to carry on filming with them (whoever the filming company was) after this. Reminds me of her recent claims against Kieran even though she stayed with him/was friendly with him after the timeline of when she said it happened.

I keep thinking that Junior and Princess (who were on that trip) must know the truth, I hope one of them writes an autobiography one day.
Yeah she was happy to continue with itv, who shes now accusing of endangering her life. In fact, the following day she was pictured looking very happy and enjoying herself!

Reactions: 18
Its strange how the Bullshit and Me documentary seems to have dropped off the face of the earth... even after the original slot was deferred because of the very sad news of the Queen. Even the new date and time on 4seven... (4seven.... snigger) was removed....
I do hope others on here contacted channel 4 about steph's packed lunch show to complain and it's because of us tattles it's removed :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just wanted to reassure people here that I'm a genuine honest person and not full of bull. I remember loads of the old names from commenting in over places. Some of you may remember me lol. Anyway I contacted a friend/ colleague to see if I get some information but I couldn't get what we needed. As some people are going to contact Emma, should we have someone coordinating everything....?
I'm not putting myself up for the job, it's a ball ache 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 16
The Pete split also got the blame, years ago, that her cancerous tumour COULD return.
Again why would you risk going on sunbeds and pumping your body constantly with 💩 when you have supposedly had a cancer scare 😡
I remember this report the survival rate is about 5 years after diagnosis and you are very poorly
20 years later she is still here
anyone with this type of cancer would definitely not be healthy enough to have all the surgical procedures that she has had

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.