Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think it's her!
Who else would give themself a name like that?
Did it have a crown as well?

I was talking to my trainer today ... Horse riding instructor, also my friend ... She is a tit hot rider, better than I will ever be and a fantastic teacher .. I have more experience with handling difficult horses, particularly youngsters ... Anyway, I digress ... The main thing that you can give a horse is routine ... They are very routine creatures, just like people are and rely on this ... My boys are very settled & happy because they are in a routine... I am a huge part of that routine because it's me that handles them most of the time ... My older lad is 26, very secure with a big personality, he mostly ignores Or argues with me... My youngster is only 5, a baby, 2yrs together now & he gallops to the gate when I call him, is bouncy & naughty BUT very happy under saddle truthfully, despite thinking he is Shergar on occasion ... Because he feels safe & secure ... Kippers bullshit about her 'happy place' ... Same as with her children, she has no real conception of what that actually means... I very much doubt her horses gallop to her or show her who they really are ... Because, they don't actually know who she is
Or - as in Junior's case - he DOES know who she is and has distanced himself from it.

It's not that these poor guys have small penises, it's the cavanous void the size of Wooky Hole they were putting them in to.
Its like chucking a chipolata into Cheddar Gorge - or a mini hot dog into Death Valley:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
i just dont get how shw can read the comments and still think she is popular and has a fan base
she must be hard skinned to carry on after what the majority think of her,its insane
That is because we are all just jealous of that fine specimen of a woman. 44 years old with the body of and face of an 18 year old 🤣

• Haha
Who else would give themself a name like that?
Did it have a crown as well?

Or - as in Junior's case - he DOES know who she is and has distanced himself from it.

Its like chucking a chipolata into Cheddar Gorge - or a mini hot dog into Death Valley:)
Or throwing a Banana up Oxford Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is because we are all just jealous of that fine specimen of a woman. 44 years old with the body of and face of an 18 year old 🤣
Who is this paragon of beauty? Its certainly ain't skanky is it????

Time for a new thread - sadly I cannot do it unless you'd like me to crash the internet. I have the power....................... :)

• Haha
  • Wow
anyone noticed she as not posted a lot of vidoes or pictures with Harvey since the night club thing,do you think her time with him is now limited and controlled

Reactions: 19
Found a new way of supporting our beloved cunty skank ordered 50 for krusties to fly nationwide.
#triggered

Who is this paragon of beauty? Its certainly ain't skanky is it????

Time for a new thread - sadly I cannot do it unless you'd like me to crash the internet. I have the power....................... :)
I duck it up every single time. Best left to the professionals 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone noticed she as not posted a lot of vidoes or pictures with Harvey since the night club thing,do you think her time with him is now limited and controlled
She took him to Spain a couple of weeks ago and made sure that was documented … I suspect she’s been told in no uncertain terms the nightclub appearances are a big no, and not to film him at his college anymore.

Reactions: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.