Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well quite Stan;
H has not been seen "enjoying himself" playing with a train set at a Nightclub since that disgraceful episode in Portsmouth earning money for Mummy's 'oliday spends - I hope she's been put in her place and told he is not some sort of an Exhibit she can wheel out like a sideshow at the circus

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jeez the whole family are warped….
A spokesman for Ms Price said: “Katie has never heard of this man and has never met him.

“He is a long distance relative of her stepfather and until Monday she did not know that he existed.

“Any action that harms any child is something Katie finds abhorrent."

How the duck does that fit in with wishing MP's unborn child dead or disabled then?
As with every single thing that 'it' utters from the skabby lips you know before they stop moving that it's just another lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Seeing as this godawful Harridan is seemingly so desperate & set on resurrecting her TV career , could somebody not book her to appear on “ Would I lie to you?”
Now THAT I WOULD watch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think that's another thing skanks been warned about using H for sympathy and exploiting him.
Think you’re right.Or else that shameful nightclub exploitation would’ve been ongoing.I think ( hopefully),there was some kind of intervention on the lads behalf.
However, we have still the NTAS.Publicity is bound to be ramped up for that.

Reactions: 17
Well quite Stan;
H has not been seen "enjoying himself" playing with a train set at a Nightclub since that disgraceful episode in Portsmouth earning money for Mummy's 'oliday spends - I hope she's been put in her place and told he is not some sort of an Exhibit she can wheel out like a sideshow at the circus
Yes Rita, that seems to have finally stopped. SS and the college must have intervened, she’d never have stopped, he’d have been hawked all across the UK and beyond.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Seen as it's a slow news day on the gruesome twosome front let's skip ahead to Christmas,, skank said it's never lost custody of the kids and never been involved with SS but now says i'm doing a documentary about SS and i'm back to having 50/50 custody (SO LIED AGAIN) last year it was Pete and kierans turn for Christmas and skank had a few hours (supervised) at Amy's with the kids NO sink boy, so if as IT claims and everything is hunky dorie can we expect all the kids, sink boy and the rest of the clan at pricey towers all dressed again in the same Christmas jumpers then onesie jim jams singing carols round the tree opening their vast amount of freebie presents the gruesome twosome have scrounged and blagged.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Think this kinda explains the who owns quest red etc. Its actually owned by Warner bros. Good luck with taking them on KP. ITV have never produced crazy life., it was other shows she did with them , must of slipped her coke fuelled brain
My crazy life was produced by multi story media part of ITV studios branch

Claudia Bishop and her brother Mickey bishop were with her throughout the whole series development including in SA ....

Attachments

Reactions: 14
My crazy life was produced by multi story media part of ITV studios branch

Claudia Bishop and her brother Mickey bishop were with her throughout the whole series development including in SA ....
Oops stand corrected so would they have made it and sold to quest red

Reactions: 9
Says her mother was protective, she wasn’t allowed a paper round, but happily let her be left alone with a photographer after she gets raped at 7!

Her mum said in the Trauma and me Kate keeps everything bottled up, but in this interview Katie says she always talks everything through with her family 🤦🏻‍♀️

Blimey..... Her hair was trying to escape back in 2017..l..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With all the people she has crossed over the years I really don't understand why they all keep quiet. As for her "triggers" thats guilt not triggers as she has tried her best for years to destroy these people. Karma is something you need to always be looking over your shoulder for Skanky. It can and will strike at anytime.
I'm sure she manages to video unsuspecting friends in compromising situations, very early on. I'd imagine she'd hits back by saying nothing will stick on her as she's Teflon an she'll give it back with bells on. People know that the media print anything she wants. Things need to change.

Reactions: 20
Says her mother was protective, she wasn’t allowed a paper round, but happily let her be left alone with a photographer after she gets raped at 7!

Her mum said in the Trauma and me Kate keeps everything bottled up, but in this interview Katie says she always talks everything through with her family 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bottled up ... The woman has verbal diahorrea !!!!! I for one wish she would put a cork in it !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Effectively, this so called excuse for a human being is being rewarded for being a terrible mother and a lush. Have to have SS become in your child’s welfare, you get rewarded to make a programme about it! Lie about a rape, get paid to make a programme about it! 😡 😡 😡
A spokesman for Ms Price said: “Katie has never heard of this man and has never met him.

“He is a long distance relative of her stepfather and until Monday she did not know that he existed.

“Any action that harms any child is something Katie finds abhorrent."

How the duck does that fit in with wishing MP's unborn child dead or disabled then?
As with every single thing that 'it' utters from the skabby lips you know before they stop moving that it's just another lie.
And Mr PP Fencings sister, was married to a man who went to prison for indecent assault or similar, of a very young child. Although after serving some time, he eventually got the case over turned & didn’t serve the full sentence.The whole family are disjointed & grifters. Strange AFP can swim, yet when WITH KFP being photographed, she needs oxygen. All are CON artists.

Reactions: 30
I think that's another reason she is pissed off with Social Services
That's why she's trying to bleep herself on OF to make some loose change.

And Mr PP Fencings sister, was married to a man who went to prison for indecent assault or similar, of a very young child. Although after serving some time, he eventually got the case over turned & didn’t serve the full sentence.The whole family are disjointed & grifters. Strange AFP can swim, yet when WITH KFP being photographed, she needs oxygen. All are CON artists.
Any antagonist behaviour towards the child safeguarding team will reinforce their view that she cannot safeguard her own children. How many times has she driven with her children and refuses to put a seatbelt on them? Videos and pictures but she refuses to acknowledge the danger she's putting them in. No way will SS step away. Hopefully they got the memo...too many children die.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Quick look at the symptoms of COPD and stage 3 which The Thing claims Amy has she wouldn't be able to do a quarter of the things she does like walking up hills, climbing onto haystacks, and walking round polo events and country walks with Mr PP and she's had that same oxygen bottle for months now (when there taken away to be refilled you don't get the exact same bottle back) a 7CL bottle only lasts about 8hrs.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Nah! "Deys all jus' jellus innit! Deys jellus of me brilyunt paruntin skiws innit an' dem barstards ave stowlin me kids so's I carnt make sum munney off dem (duck I mean Be der wurld's bestist muvva like wot I iz. Innit................."

Jeez I really wanna throw a few thousand hashtags at the thing only my machine doesn't have them.
This will have to do (I don't know what it is actually :) )

So skanky µ x 1000
Hi Rita, I just tried this method for obtaining a # key,

Make sure the numerical lock is on, hold down the "alt" key and type 3 and 5. for a MAC use "Option" key instead of "Alt".

Hope this works.

Reactions: 8
Quick look at the symptoms of COPD and stage 3 which The Thing claims Amy has she wouldn't be able to do a quarter of the things she does like walking up hills, climbing onto haystacks, and walking round polo events and country walks with Mr PP and she's had that same oxygen bottle for months now (when there taken away to be refilled you don't get the exact same bottle back) a 7CL bottle only lasts about 8hrs.
She's living her best life!
That's the key to immortality, bankruptcy and end stake fakery! 🙏

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.