Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's living her best life!
That's the key to immortality, bankruptcy and end stake fakery! 🙏
Think all The Clan are living it large on the gravy train but hopefully that trains about to come to a stop, so hope there's enough of H's trust fund left to keep him in a happy environment because as The Thing said she's not asking for help from SS ITS going to expose them.

Reactions: 18
It's pretty common knowledge that his parents and brothers tried to talk him out of marrying her.

She apparently ignored them at the wedding and subsequently treated them like tit, even blocking Pete from visiting his dad in Australia when he was seriously ill.
I went to have a read of the article .. looks like it's been deleted ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I went to have a read of the article .. looks like it's been deleted ...
Same thing happened when I tried to read it earlier

The Trauma & me programme , I voice searched it earlier & it came straight up , I pressed “ watch” and it said “ this service is temporarily unavailable “
Most perplexing 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On her page of scribbles and triggers I didn't notice anything related to money which is strange. Any normal person would be stressed to their ears, any envelope coming through the post would be enough to trigger a full blown panic attack.
No skanky, her problems are all caused by other people.
Justice and won can only mean in her head getting off without a prison sentence in the warpped brain of skanky means win.
For me it's the lies and how she never gets exposed by the media for her lies. DV and Sexual Abuse, PTSD and mental health are not trival, yet they all roll off her tongue when it suits her agenda and gets away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Steph's Packed lunch up now
probably as close as me seeing trauma and me
she just spouts lies lies lies
wow her therapist has never met anyone with so many serious traumas as her and they are still here
how many times did she say serious traumas
her traumas are worse than anyone else
no emotion shown when Steph mentioned the rape lies lies lies
the audience was quiet pathetic also is that her demographic now

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
SB now following Ryan’s PR company and a cabin.
Her ex egg TZ also on Ryan’s books 🤔
I don't think Tom Z was ever an ex, just another man she stalked who she was 'making music with' and tried to cop off with behind Kerians back. He quiet clearly dispised her when he was on her crappy show. He thought they were 'working together' Skanky had other ideas. Look at him vs Stink Boy, he's in a different league looks and personality wise.

Wonder if she's tried it on with Rick Live (career dead)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think Tom Z was ever an ex, just another man she stalked who she was 'making music with' and tried to cop off with behind Kerians back. He quiet clearly dispised her when he was on her crappy show. He thought they were 'working together' Skanky had other ideas. Look at him vs Stink Boy, he's in a different league looks and personality wise.

Wonder if she's tried it on with Rick Live (career dead)?
Didn't zanetti say he'd never work with her again.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I saw last week on MP’s insta that she was at the hospital for 5 hours. Posted a pic of some snacks etc on her story saying she hadn’t expected to be in A&E. Not seen J or B on K’s inta all week. Nothing else mentioned. Find that a bit strange.

Reactions: 17
Didn't zanetti say he'd never work with her again.
Yes Stan.

The plan was he'd release a song, not reveal who the vocal was, wait for it to be rated and then reveal it was Skanky. In true form she blabbed and ruined the plan.
He did say he'd never work with her again as she sniggered and talked over him.

She's a right all round nasty piece of work and clearly her own worst enemy.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes Stan.

The plan was he'd release a song, not reveal who the vocal was, wait for it to be rated and then reveal it was Skanky. In true form she blabbed and ruined the plan.
He did say he'd never work with her again as she sniggered and talked over him.

She's a right all round nasty piece of work and clearly her own worst enemy.
Is he the same guy skank was in Miami with when she was with Kieran slobbering all over him trying to make out something was going on between them to get Kieran jealous but he shot her down big style .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's living her best life!
That's the key to immortality, bankruptcy and end stake fakery! 🙏
Stage not stake, though the stake is for her rotton heart😶

Is he the same guy skank was in Miami with when she was with Kieran slobbering all over him trying to make out something was going on between them to get Kieran jealous but he shot her down big style .
This one, dirty woman https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...RED-Katie-Price-cosies-mystery-man-Miami.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
On her page of scribbles and triggers I didn't notice anything related to money which is strange. Any normal person would be stressed to their ears, any envelope coming through the post would be enough to trigger a full blown panic attack.
No skanky, her problems are all caused by other people.
Justice and won can only mean in her head getting off without a prison sentence in the warpped brain of skanky means win.
For me it's the lies and how she never gets exposed by the media for her lies. DV and Sexual Abuse, PTSD and mental health are not trival, yet they all roll off her tongue when it suits her agenda and gets away with it.
it says a lot that shes not worried about money.She has enough for herself( short term).She’s getting freebie holidays, she is able to live in the MM without paying rent, and it has been suggested that her heating bill is not an issue because of a vulnerable adult in the mix.Have to say, don’tknow what to believe on this.But she is not putting her hand in her pocket for renovations if the MM is going to be taken away,
Her money problems are because she owes other people.She doesn’t care about other people.
If there is a hidden pot of money, It is not a large one, otherwise she wouldn’t have remortgaged the MM.I think that any money she has made these last few years is either hidden away or frittered.And that will continue until the BH investigation and if it can pin her down.
You and I, and I suspect most people,would worry about paying back, but not her.Shes a taker.

Reactions: 20
it says a lot that shes not worried about money.She has enough for herself( short term).She’s getting freebie holidays, she is able to live in the MM without paying rent, and it has been suggested that her heating bill is not an issue because of a vulnerable adult in the mix.Have to say, don’tknow what to believe on this.But she is not putting her hand in her pocket for renovations if the MM is going to be taken away,
Her money problems are because she owes other people.She doesn’t care about other people.
If there is a hidden pot of money, It is not a large one, otherwise she wouldn’t have remortgaged the MM.I think that any money she has made these last few years is either hidden away or frittered.And that will continue until the BH investigation and if it can pin her down.
You and I, and I suspect most people,would worry about paying back, but not her.Shes a taker.
I'd have expected to see a past darkness represented by dark deep drawings etc but no, it's like she's used a pretty My Little Pony colouring set that took her 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick look at the symptoms of COPD and stage 3 which The Thing claims Amy has she wouldn't be able to do a quarter of the things she does like walking up hills, climbing onto haystacks, and walking round polo events and country walks with Mr PP and she's had that same oxygen bottle for months now (when there taken away to be refilled you don't get the exact same bottle back) a 7CL bottle only lasts about 8hrs.
It must be from the same medical props company that skanks got her boots from plus all the wheelchairs, sticks and disabled gubbins she claimed she had to have needed for the lyfe-fretninly injured feyt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Rita, I just tried this method for obtaining a # key,

Make sure the numerical lock is on, hold down the "alt" key and type 3 and 5. for a MAC use "Option" key instead of "Alt".

Hope this works.
I'll give it a try when I go back on my laptop. The problem is that I have a continental AZERTY keyboard 😀

Jesus wept

Jesus wept
Obviously she's seen nobody gives a duck about her so she's going to push the Crapqestrian tit instead. Bring it on skanks 😆

Think all The Clan are living it large on the gravy train but hopefully that trains about to come to a stop, so hope there's enough of H's trust fund left to keep him in a happy environment because as The Thing said she's not asking for help from SS ITS going to expose them.
Don't forget Stan that good ol Taxpayer is forking out the 300k per annum, this despite H being a supposed Trust Fund Kid.
Mummy Dearest is contributing NOTHING towards her son

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jesus wept

Jesus wept
I’m not a Star Trek expert.But.
Is she the Borg?
It’s only a matter of time before we’re assimilated.
“Never underestimate the Pri.......
What other rationale can there be.Why, just why would you have this
woman and a van load of fusty nylon at your show?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So on SPL she said she came off IG as someone was impersonating her and put her personal details on IG…well we all saw those screenshots.

A gang was coming to-her house?

Trauma, Priory, Trauma, Priory, Me, Me, Me 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So on SPL she said she came off IG as someone was impersonating her and put her personal details on IG…well we all saw those screenshots.

A gang was coming to-her house?

Trauma, Priory, Trauma, Priory, Me, Me, Me 😡😡😡
It was probably her pretending someone was impersonating her…
God the excuses she comes out with, unbelievable! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.