Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got Christmas films on Tele going to put my outside house and tree lights up tomorrow have them flashing 24/7 give all the kids near me seizures bah humbug ☃🎄🤶❤
Christmas decorations and trees have been in the shops here in the US for about a month now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So on SPL she said she came off IG as someone was impersonating her and put her personal details on IG…well we all saw those screenshots.

A gang was coming to-her house?

Trauma, Priory, Trauma, Priory, Me, Me, Me 😡😡😡
Surprised she didn’t use that excuse for the RO. “ it were my evil twin wot dun it m’lud!”
And how could the evil twin have got hold of her personal details?
Seriously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well said that person… (I know she has touched on it once, that Princess had therapy, but surely Junior would of been in need too?)

This is a horrible situation for anyone but it's strange how she's doing a whole media round to promoting herself & never shown any support for charities with mental health or attack victims in the past.

This would've been traumatic for her children too & I hope they are getting the same help & support but it hasn't been mentioned in any reports & instead of the love & support of a family unit, it appears normal to be apart from her children with supervised visits once a week & numerous holidays without them
Apart from that one pathetic London Marathon attempt for the lung charity she doesn't seem to have EVER done any work for charity, which considering her very disabled son you thought she might have done. Why has she never done anything for the Prader Willi Association given that H (supposedly according to her) suffers from it? Surely he should have been a poster child for them? I wonder if they ever asked her to help? She's just a selfish cow, happy to take all the help she can without giving anything back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll give it a try when I go back on my laptop. The problem is that I have a continental AZERTY keyboard 😀

Obviously she's seen nobody gives a duck about her so she's going to push the Crapqestrian tit instead. Bring it on skanks 😆

Don't forget Stan that good ol Taxpayer is forking out the 300k per annum, this despite H being a supposed Trust Fund Kid.
Mummy Dearest is contributing NOTHING towards her son
Well i'm glad it's not coming out of my tax £££'s i declared bankruptcy and still live in my 25 bedroom mansion with 6 domestics (can't call them servants anymore) 150 acres of land stables for my 10 champion Arabian show and racing horses my trout lake and luxury holiday cabins i rent out (all money goes into an offshore account in my dog's name you understand) then holiday 6 times a year splitting the time between my private Carribbean island (in the dog's name), penthouse at Caesars palace in Las Vegas(in the other dogs name) and my villa in Dubai(in the goldfishes name) oh forgot to mention i'm a drink and drug addict with a multitude of mental illnesses currently banned from driving but still drive my Bentley and Ferrari pissed and high,,but in the immortal words of Katie bleeping Price "I don't lie" 😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So on SPL she said she came off IG as someone was impersonating her and put her personal details on IG…well we all saw those screenshots.

Do you think she's mentioned this in regards to the Roots IG account??

That did seem to have a lot of her pers info.
I don't for a second believe she was in any danger, she was probably the roots account for sympathy and another poor me narrative.

Reactions: 22
SB now following Ryan’s PR company and a cabin.
Her ex egg TZ also on Ryan’s books 🤔
Her face and bosom look enormous in that first picture, especially with those boy's hips and skinny little old lady thighs, and Tom Zanetti (never heard of him) is presumably the man sink boy wants to look like (and fails).

Reactions: 15
Apart from that one pathetic London Marathon attempt for the lung charity she doesn't seem to have EVER done any work for charity, which considering her very disabled son you thought she might have done. Why has she never done anything for the Prader Willi Association given that H (supposedly according to her) suffers from it? Surely he should have been a poster child for them? I wonder if they ever asked her to help? She's just a selfish cow, happy to take all the help she can without giving anything back.
I'm sure I remember years ago Harvey's school was closing and she said she was gonna lead a committee to open a new one

• Haha
  • Wow
Do you think she's mentioned this in regards to the Roots IG account??

That did seem to have a lot of her pers info.
I don't for a second believe she was in any danger, she was probably the roots account for sympathy and another poor me narrative.
Sorry to quote myself just seen Emma said the same

Reactions: 7
# yes! Its a bit of a faff so I won't be doing thousands of them despite knowing how they "trigger" the skank

She can have the micron one because thats the size of her brain and SB's dick - µµµµµµµµµµµ

I'm sure I remember years ago Harvey's school was closing and she said she was gonna lead a committee to open a new one
That idea ran out as soon as H left the place.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So on SPL she said she came off IG as someone was impersonating her and put her personal details on IG…well wephe all saw those screenshots.

So the pictures they posted were actually her's Mmmmmm.
She also said at the start of the interview that she goes to the Priory weekly and by the end of the interview it had changed to every 2 weeks.
She really must have screwed her interview with the Sun because the SPL interview seemed wooden and her answers vague and repeditive.
Although it doesn't help that she can't talk with those massive bleeping teeth!!!
She also neglected to mention that going to the priory was not her looking help, it was her trying to stay out of prision.
Unforunatey the judge bought her bull💩💩💩💩

Ps. She looks like someone from the Adams family in this interview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wonder what she means by won justice heard proved I was right
My guess KP wrote this before the Depp/ Heard trial when everyone thought Amber Heard would win. How wrong they were, her lies were exposed as will / have been Skank's. Skank is far more vulnerable now that Heard and Vardy have been publicly exposed as liars. Her turn next.

Reactions: 23
It’s a difficult one isn’t it, regarding Harvey. The danger is she removes him from college or any living structured community he is offered. While he can make her money, at nightclubs, the worst environment for a person troubled by loud sounds. And she sets up a toy train set and colouring books to placate him, with the vile Woods in tow. How can he be protected? Only Social Services can do that. Is that why she has them in her sights. I think her modus operandi with exes, ex friends and businesses who have blotted their copy sheet with her, is she has someothing in them. Social services is a beast I wouldn’t confront. It’s the only thing that is in place to protect Harvey.

Reactions: 22
My guess KP wrote this before the Depp/ Heard trial when everyone thought Amber Heard would win. How wrong they were, her lies were exposed as will / have been Skank's. Skank is far more vulnerable now that Heard and Vardy have been publicly exposed as liars. Her turn next.
Funny you mention Heard,,watched the US trial and since the verdict and it was proven Heard lied in the UK trial the scum seems to be distancing itself more from Price at one time it would protect and throw distraction/sympathy stories out but now it seems to be rather worried about protecting its investment.

I wonder if CRUK got the zillions of £s the auction of her Crapestryan wear raised at Fucks Cunties show last week?
More like she kept it for expenses......................

Seeing as this godawful Harridan is seemingly so desperate & set on resurrecting her TV career , could somebody not book her to appear on “ Would I lie to you?”
Now THAT I WOULD watch 🤣🤣🤣
She's cock that up because she is actually a totally RUBBISH Liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Says her mother was protective, she wasn’t allowed a paper round, but happily let her be left alone with a photographer after she gets raped at 7!

Her mum said in the Trauma and me Kate keeps everything bottled up, but in this interview Katie says she always talks everything through with her family 🤦🏻‍♀️

How can anyone both lie and contradict themself so much without any recourse? They are, this is my honest opinion a bunch of grifting money grabbing liars.

You can't tell me AFP and PP Fencing don't know the truth of all her claims. But it would appear money is more important to them before their, again in my honest opinion, welfare of their grandchildren. bleeping shameless grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.