Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

I reckon they just say - ok let's unfollow each other to get a mention in the press - you know the press that make her life hell 🙄 how pathetic and childish are these two? She's fuckin 44 stunted at 17 and he's what? 33 or something and stunted at 12. Pair of sad wankers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So it seems Princess is obviously going through a lot with her exams, I bet her mother hasn't helped with her barrage of stories lately. She really doesn't care about the MH of her kids and what this may do to them at school with the added pressure.
She ain’t got a clue about school has she DC,seeing as she was a crap pupil herself thick as tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you got any Tea 🍵@WillowTree21 ??

I've loved your recent tea! Woooooooo Hoooooooo
None at the moment. Struggling with fitting in time with a new work project. On catch up now, since helping at Wildlife Centre. Sorry, not seen or spoken to many people concerned. Maybe next week, hopefully back to normal. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly.She’s been paid, and she has managed to throw shade at the exes on national tv.She will see that as a win.Dc has said legals are now involved, but the programme has already been aired.The best we could hope for is that it’s not repeated.
In an ideal world Kp and channel 4 should be sued, but I bet she has been wily enough not to make direct accusations. I remember that statement she made to the Sun re slapgate.She never directly named SB, just hinted about what happened.So found no problem backtracking.
That SA story really angered me, so I’m not surprised that there’s an another traumatic tale of woe.I don’t believe it either.Or rather, I question if everything has been hammed up for effect.
If I recall there was a suicide attempt after Dane, a suicide threat when she was with KB, crashgate was ( apparently )a suicide attempt and now she has tried to hang herself?
If this is to be believed, then her family need to get her some serious help.Get her off OF, ditch SB and take her home.
But I don’t believe it, because she will say anything to excuse herself and manipulate others.
Peter has got it right, ignore her as much as possible.
I’m not sure if it’s relevant in UK but Amber Turd did not speak JD name in the article but he won as it was implied. She may have implied it was xyz then there may be a case for defamation

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Should she not be saying that on her OFs? Oh no, the 22 fans on her OFs are probably not interested. Trying to drum up more subscribers :rolleyes:
Exactly. Now she’s opening herself up to all sorts on Insta 😂. Hope she’s ready for a reality check

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon they just say - ok let's unfollow each other to get a mention in the press - you know the press that make her life hell 🙄 how pathetic and childish are these two? She's fuckin 44 stunted at 17 and he's what? 33 or something and stunted at 12. Pair of sad wankers
I thought Sink Boy was an angry wanker🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Should she not be saying that on her OFs? Oh no, the 22 fans on her OFs are probably not interested. Trying to drum up more subscribers :rolleyes:
whatever article I saw said she had 40k subscribers. that surely cant be right.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If the Mirror looked on her IG story, they'd see Stinky Sink Boy in the pool 🙄 #Idiots

Is she gonna do her OF shoot in her moon boots?! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.