Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question for her, "where did you get the 'Bingo from The Banana Splits' filter from?".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
lets take a moment to marvel at the unfiltered lumpy glory of Kippers real face ... wearing a badly fitted wig as well
1663079442065.png
1663079472487.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So it seems Princess is obviously going through a lot with her exams, I bet her mother hasn't helped with her barrage of stories lately. She really doesn't care about the MH of her kids and what this may do to them at school with the added pressure.
Teenage kids can be the cruelest people on the planet. I dread to think what is thrown P's way , her mothers answer would be "they are just jealous , wishing I was their mother, "

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I would also ask her why she thinks it's ok to kiss her kids on the lips when the clap scabs on hers are having a flare up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We can all stop panicking now ... unfiltered Carol & his grab a granny have been spotted together ... dressed inconspicuously hoping the media wouldn't spot them after 'unfollowing each other on social media' ...

1663079633607.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Kipper and Carol would be fighting over these for their OF pics ... perfect fit for their skinny little legs

1663079880597.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or volunteering in the charity shop.
There aren’t enough hours in the day.I suppose that will be the next headliner” Katie reveals her ability to time travel”
with the next headline,
" But I had to stop time travelling after 1,000 Cybermen brutally raped me in front of 6,000 Daleks whilst Dr Who done now't innit cos Pete the bleep ordered her to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.