Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as to the fake rinse & repeat 'we have split up' story ... there is zero interest in Carol or you pair as a 'couple' ... so, yet again ...

Get your questions in folks 😂
I have one for you Kipper ... who is that in the picture? Cos you dont look like that ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a question.One that’s niggling me.Is it possible that she will be discharged at the BH in February?

My question to her would be do you understand the concept of shame?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I reckon they just say - ok let's unfollow each other to get a mention in the press - you know the press that make her life hell 🙄 how pathetic and childish are these two? She's fuckin 44 stunted at 17 and he's what? 33 or something and stunted at 12. Pair of sad wankers
It must be really vexing these two grifters not been the centre of attention [ not that theyre relevent anyway] with the death of the queen..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shipping probably takes 3 weeks because of customs. I don't think you can just drive and pick stuff up from France especially if it's for commercial purposes anymore. Customs charges would be applicable. If it was just the odd bit she could probably sneak it through but not if picking up quite a bit.
I honestly don't think she is doing that much business so could probably pass it off on a day trip type thing. She could claim it was for personal use. Let's not forget she is a Price, they don't bother about things like customs charges! It's too overpriced, you can buy it cheaper direct from Natalys themselves. She hasn't updated the IG page for it for weeks. I looked at Natalys's website and they now have their winter range showing on there while Albert and Me is still on the summer stuff. I think she has lost interest in it, probably because it went nowhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ha if this place is where i think it is Brough i'm not to far awy they ask up to 50 grand for a trained dog
i can't see any company giving price a 50 grand dog
and i defiantly can't see her paying 50 grand for a dog and having the brain cells and commitment to keep up the dogs training
you probably find out Blade is not a full on protection dog and just a general dog that had been previously trained with basic commands and price got cheap if she promotes the company
to be honest Blade does not look that good of a dog as in breeding just look at the way he is sitting poor stance and posture
my Labrador Alsatian cross and Labrador Dobermann cross look and behave far better that what i have seen of Blade
i bet Stans dogs sit better

View attachment 1574989
Brough east Yorkshire about 20 minute drive from me,,and your right Rubylips not a good example of a protection dog just a basic guard dog with a few commands and skank hasn't kept up it's exercise and training probably fed on cheap dog mix from the supermarket or whatever is left from tea time last time blade went back for re training they fitted a shock collar on him so it's clear skank is neglecting him as blade wouldn't need a shock collar if he was looked after by skank and followed her commands, as for my boys both pedigree rottweilers father and son both get walked twice a day mornings and evenings and a good run out weekends either on the east coast or into the Yorkshire dales,,blades got 12 acres of land to roam at the MM if he was trained right he'd patrol and be happy to stay on her land but it's already gone rogue and attacked her neighbours chickens so probably just gets tied up outside and locked in a stable at night . Also bet blade hasn't seen a vet in all the time skanks had him because she owes money to them. ❤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Exactly.She’s been paid, and she has managed to throw shade at the exes on national tv.She will see that as a win.Dc has said legals are now involved, but the programme has already been aired.The best we could hope for is that it’s not repeated.
In an ideal world Kp and channel 4 should be sued, but I bet she has been wily enough not to make direct accusations. I remember that statement she made to the Sun re slapgate.She never directly named SB, just hinted about what happened.So found no problem backtracking.
That SA story really angered me, so I’m not surprised that there’s an another traumatic tale of woe.I don’t believe it either.Or rather, I question if everything has been hammed up for effect.
If I recall there was a suicide attempt after Dane, a suicide threat when she was with KB, crashgate was ( apparently )a suicide attempt and now she has tried to hang herself?
If this is to be believed, then her family need to get her some serious help.Get her off OF, ditch SB and take her home.
But I don’t believe it, because she will say anything to excuse herself and manipulate others.
Peter has got it right, ignore her as much as possible.
Exactly! Someone who has supposedly tried to kill themselves that many times would need real serious help as an actual in patient, not Priory type pandering help!

Pukey photo of it off IG:sick:

View attachment 1574894

Imagine waking up to this..

View attachment 1574902
Badly photoshopped her waist smaller too! Look at the bends in the furniture behind her!

Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

so does the media seriously have someone who sits there all day just to check if 'celebs' unfollow each other on IG? Seems like it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
While she’s doing all the crap, when does she find the time to do any community service.
Nobody actually knows what The Thing looks like in the flesh because of all the filtered and Photoshopped pictures it puts out so it could send anyone to do it's CS while it's on holiday no one would suss it. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha if this place is where i think it is Brough i'm not to far awy they ask up to 50 grand for a trained dog
i can't see any company giving price a 50 grand dog
and i defiantly can't see her paying 50 grand for a dog and having the brain cells and commitment to keep up the dogs training
you probably find out Blade is not a full on protection dog and just a general dog that had been previously trained with basic commands and price got cheap if she promotes the company
to be honest Blade does not look that good of a dog as in breeding just look at the way he is sitting poor stance and posture
my Labrador Alsatian cross and Labrador Dobermann cross look and behave far better that what i have seen of Blade
i bet Stans dogs sit better

View attachment 1574989
Blade is lovely - he deserves better than that old gargoyle

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.