Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems the gruesome twosome are up to their old tricks of looking for sympathy and trying to stay relevant with this latest "row rumours" and un following each other, sad desperate and once again childish. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is nasty lol
Sorry if this has been covered haven't been on here for a couple of threads!did she has liposuction again on her last holiday, she looks a lot thinner in that story?and she can't be arsed to pit in the effort to diet, or is it just another filter?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So it seems Princess is obviously going through a lot with her exams, I bet her mother hasn't helped with her barrage of stories lately. She really doesn't care about the MH of her kids and what this may do to them at school with the added pressure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this has been covered haven't been on here for a couple of threads!did she has liposuction again on her last holiday, she looks a lot thinner in that story?and she can't be arsed to pit in the effort to diet, or is it just another filter?
I reckon it’s a combination of a filter and breathing in! This new OF “crash course” she’s on in Spain have probably told her the best angles to try and photograph from 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Blade on holiday too….
Ha if this place is where i think it is Brough i'm not to far awy they ask up to 50 grand for a trained dog
i can't see any company giving price a 50 grand dog
and i defiantly can't see her paying 50 grand for a dog and having the brain cells and commitment to keep up the dogs training
you probably find out Blade is not a full on protection dog and just a general dog that had been previously trained with basic commands and price got cheap if she promotes the company
to be honest Blade does not look that good of a dog as in breeding just look at the way he is sitting poor stance and posture
my Labrador Alsatian cross and Labrador Dobermann cross look and behave far better that what i have seen of Blade
i bet Stans dogs sit better

8888.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
A quick catch up from yesterday afternoon.... @Pom Bear @okeep you have had me howling with laughter 🤣🤣
@BigBlue2018 I still remember seeing that clip before he quickly deleted it 😡 absolutely vile.

The Mirror are getting all the lies stories now The Scum have dumped her 🤣 Should we all contact The Scum to say well done for dumping her?
The comments on her in The Mirror are gold. Nothing positive from anyone.
We think she did a deal with Mirror. They paid a lump sum for weekly rubbish or has a monthly 'income' providing she does X amount of stories, no matter what rubbish they are. Mirror would be better off cutting their losses & CANCEL her. No one except the Bunny nutter has anything positive or nice to say about this LIAR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is nasty lol
Oooohhhh, now we ramping up the sexy…short fracture walking boots matched with outrageous underwear on a heavily filtered 44yo, but still no nipples, what a tease. It’s the nineties all over again, with a moon boot twist, the people at GLOP REJECT ( nicked that off @flowerpotno7 …brilliant 👍🏾😁 )say it’s the what the OF punters want, pockets will be emptied with alarming speed, absolute scenes in Spain !

Dunno about anyone else but I’m gagging for more…by ‘gagging’ I mean I just done a big sick in the basket by my desk.🤢 We got a day more of this as well, hell has descended upon us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I reckon it’s a combination of a filter and breathing in! This new OF “crash course” she’s on in Spain have probably told her the best angles to try and photograph from 😂
In which case may I suggest in a darkened cupboard?
Not the closet, Stink Boy Wank Splat is still in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

Oooh I did ask for some tea…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

More crap I reckon. Stirring up media interest again. Stupid cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.