Katie Price #206 Upstaged by the death of beloved Queen, face it KP is a despised hasbeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at the Gloproject Instagram, they take and film all their ‘clients’ at the ‘Majorca house’ pretty seedy if you ask me, hope that pool has a decent filter and plenty of chlorine if SB is also getting in on the act. 🤮
also, do we think the nips will get an airing? Nah thought not cos they don’t exist anymore 🤪
Of course the nips will get an airing.
I believe she was spotted at the airport with the jar.
Quick dab or two of Bunny's Pritt Stick, and all good to go.
One pointing north, one pointing south.
Real sexy, worth £13 of any fools money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A quick catch up from yesterday afternoon.... @Pom Bear @okeep you have had me howling with laughter 🤣🤣
@BigBlue2018 I still remember seeing that clip before he quickly deleted it 😡 absolutely vile.

The Mirror are getting all the lies stories now The Scum have dumped her 🤣 Should we all contact The Scum to say well done for dumping her?
The comments on her in The Mirror are gold. Nothing positive from anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How to cock-up your deluxe 'oliday accomodation's reputation - rent it to the Skanks. No doubt they won't get the refundable deposit back once the owners see the mess they leave behind them

She's pished and cannot get up :)

Yearly top-up of what exactly? Being looked after properly for once? :mad:
The pity is that he'll have to go back to that hideous old ho

Sounds like one bleeping great SCAM to me! No wonder skanky wants onboard!
Poor Blade. He must not go back to that Skank!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she paying for this ‘Glo‘ project? Or will they be acting as her agent? I’m thinking this is just another PR company trying to repair her image and remarket her for the future. Seems to be working. Past two years she got the BBC deal and now the Channel 4 lie. Loose women don’t seem to want to touch her. With a terrible rape story why wasn’t she on every single news network in the country? Only Channel 4’s Steph believed her and went for it.
I am certain. Had the Queen not died this past week, Prices story would have been torn to pieces in the tabloids. I want this story investigated properly. These media liars, Amber Heard, Jussie Smollett, and Katie Price need to be removed from social media. Anyone who has been sexually assaulted, cannot be protected or taken seriously, while others use the lie to further their career, or get public sympathy L

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Had a look at the Gloproject Instagram, they take and film all their ‘clients’ at the ‘Majorca house’ pretty seedy if you ask me, hope that pool has a decent filter and plenty of chlorine if SB is also getting in on the act. 🤮
also, do we think the nips will get an airing? Nah thought not cos they don’t exist anymore 🤪
On insta she,s still wearing woolies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she saw us saying the only redemption and way back was to be upfront and accept responsibility for how your life is. That if she did this it might be worth the watch and we would actually be glad of positive steps and change of behaviour. If she did she read the memo wrong. Kipper you missed the bit about taking responsibility and properly engaging in therapy . It wasn’t a suggestion to have a pity party on tv and the front pages

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lets not forget that Kipper doesnt use filters ... its all in the posing ... her being a 'old skool mowdel' with 25yrs experience ..

View attachment 1574921
Even filtered to the back of beyond 'it' is still pug ugly!
Time for somebody to buy 'it' a mirror to look into and reflect on reality because the only person she's trying to convince is herself.
Deep, deep down inside 'it' knows that it's time is up, the looks went down the pan yonks ago together with the ruined body.
I take great pleasure in knowing that she wakes up every single day and sees the same mess everybody else does, including Stink Boy Wank Splat who's riding the gravy train for as long as he can whilst trying to sexually engage with it as little as he can in the hope that nobody identifies him in the closet.
We've had the lies of multiple rapes, suicide attempts and trauma caused by others and personally I can't wait for the next instalment of the ever increasingly bizarre tales from its colouring books.

Reactions: 17
Oooooo.... I remember a time when you'd have to bite the bullet and dump someone by Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.....

But are they not in Spain together?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Just another ring off ring on to get publicity

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.