Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘gutter slag’ part was a bit of a clue 🕵️‍♀️ 🧐
[
I dont wanna give too much to oxygen to a troll account but the messages they sent me suggest its highly unlikely to be either of them, its written like someone whos trying too hard to be believed, i wouldnt give it any more attention!

Reactions: 27
[
I dont wanna give too much to oxygen to a troll account but the messages they sent me suggest its highly unlikely to be either of them, its written like someone whos trying too hard to be believed, i wouldnt give it any more attention!
Fair point, it’s pitiful either way.

Reactions: 19
Wonder how this news will go down!!
Talk about a trade up! Mind you I'm hard pushed to think of someone worse than Pwicey. Getting engaged quite quickly though, didn't she go out with that Jamie O'Hara till quite recently?

Hope Kris has got some locks fitted on his windows, don't want the Pwicey trying to get in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ‘gutter slag’ part was a bit of a clue 🕵️‍♀️ 🧐
Yes that account has used some Pricey phrases such as 'bind your beak', gutter slag', 'gobby' but any of us here would know that she uses them.
I keep going back and forth to it being her and someone else and it being a wind up! I don't know why SB would go along with it all all ...as he is accused of two really serious crimes on there. I wouldn't put it past the Kipper to use someone else to get at Cole. Alex Reid was blackmailed by two people with footage that she filmed, so it seems plausible to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Fair point, it’s pitiful either way.
I wasnt sure at first cos of the mortgage screenshot and stuff so i was open minded til the messages i got, which made my mind up its definitely not her or him. I did say that they seem fairly desperate to convince me of who they are and the easiest way to do that would be to answer my video call but then i sadly got blocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wasnt sure at first cos of the mortgage screenshot and stuff so i was open minded til the messages i got, which made my mind up its definitely not her or him. I did say that they seem fairly desperate to convince me of who they are and the easiest way to do that would be to answer my video call but then i sadly got blocked 😂😂😂
Wow, you're brave with the VC! Seems to have scared them off though, good work :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was she by any chance drunk, telling strangers she's single. 😂 Oi mate, wanna bj. Pure elegance, I can see it now.
If they've split, they'll both be openly shagging other idiots this weekend, so we'll soon know for sure.
Anyone who lives nearby, could they pop into Sheesh and see if he's in there? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been watching this, there are more parts to it. DY was there at birth, shes a cow to family.

Part 4 of this is the 'blind' argument with KFP and AFP

They stopped talking to each other as AFP was angry that KFP had a new fella and wasnt going to get back with DY. Also AFP though H was being over exposed for money.
You can see that Skank doesnt give a duck what her mum thinks.
She was just as vile back then. Looking back, it's so obvious that she was Jordan and there was no persona. She succeeded because her attitude was different from others and she got a lot of publicity.
It was never going to last long term. It would have been far better to become nicer and then look back and say "oh look how I used to behave back then. I'm really sorry and ashamed"..
She wasn't even that pretty, I always thought she used to be ok looking. Bog standard for sure.

Reactions: 26
She was just as vile back then. Looking back, it's so obvious that she was Jordan and there was no persona. She succeeded because her attitude was different from others and she got a lot of publicity.
It was never going to last long term. It would have been far better to become nicer and then look back and say "oh look how I used to behave back then. I'm really sorry and ashamed"..
She wasn't even that pretty, I always thought she used to be ok looking. Bog standard for sure.
I just can't get over her grating voice, it never used to bother me but listening to it spout on like that, that vile entitled attitude back then I'm surprised she's lasted as long as she has. Look at the state of her now though in comparison. What a thump back to earth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just can't get over her grating voice, it never used to bother me but listening to it spout on like that, that vile entitled attitude back then I'm surprised she's lasted as long as she has. Look at the state of her now though in comparison. What a thump back to earth
100% I never liked her but when I look back, it looks even worse. That voice is so annoying. If she spoke kinder words, maybe it would be tolerable!

Reactions: 20
She just created this whole Jordan persona to use as an excuse for her despicable behavior. The reality is Jordan and Katie Price are one and the same vulgar, vile, rude and nasty individuals!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Been watching this, there are more parts to it. DY was there at birth, shes a cow to family.

Part 4 of this is the 'blind' argument with KFP and AFP

They stopped talking to each other as AFP was angry that KFP had a new fella and wasnt going to get back with DY. Also AFP though H was being over exposed for money.
You can see that Skank doesnt give a duck what her mum thinks.
She wanted him to be blind because that was more marketable. She's never listened to AFP and I've seen AFP challenge the Skank time after time after time. When I used to watch these documentaries I was, very shallowly, fooled by her attractiveness and sorta thought she was a tough, plain speaking but ultimately good person. With the benefit of hindsight and imagining her current face saying the stuff she did on these documentaries, I now see she has always been vile, selfish, rude and full of her own importance. I hope this makes sense? It's amazing how much you can get away with if you have a pretty face. I'm embarrassed I EVER thought she was decent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.