Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason we will see if she’s split with hanz jerkoff is the speed in which she finds somebody else.. otherwise this is another rinse and repeat routine…

Reactions: 22
We have been here so many times before its all bollox and nobody is falling for it this time, or rather we really couldn't give a tit. They are toxic and to be honest they deserve each other or whatever!
I really hope they haven't split...

I'd hate them to inflict themselves on the next poor sod to come along..

They can stay together and fester in their own misery...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
1659133823429.png

As Nick Ross used to say at the end of every Crimewatch - "don't have nightmares, do sleep well."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I think we are in a position now where the whole world have passed giving a single duck what these pair of arseholes do!!
is that a whole new world ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂

I feel the same tbh - it’s the same old fake recycled drama on a loop - it’s a crappy miserable life she leads, she’s lost everything.
its the same old,same old, its stale,its been done before,old hat etc., well past it !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What are the crater things on her shoulder?
Her skin is really patchy and sun damaged under her neck and between her boobs, you’d think she would at least filter it all to match her face. All this are they on/ are they off, just reminds me of all the dreadful romance movies I watched when I was a teenager. Or when a soap drags out a will they/won’t they storyline for so long, you just pray they get hit by a bus to end your misery! Even my teenagers aren’t this dramatic and I have a 17 yr old daughter! 😂
Edited to add, anyone with a daughter over the age of two will understand that!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I really hope they haven't split...

I'd hate them to inflict themselves on the next poor sod to come along..

They can stay together and fester in their own misery...
But don't you secretly want the tea that will be forthcoming from a split? I'm so there for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that chap cut his hair himself, in a wind tunnel with a knife and fork using a fairground mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That's assuming they aren't the same person. 🤭 🤭

yeah whatever:whistle::whistle:
Who does she actually think gives a flying f**k. Talking of absurdity Aisylene well known tv personality, author, and friend of kipper, was on GB News tonight, doing a review of tomorrows daily papers. Intellectual that she is, At this rate next week Cole will be reviewing the latest sinks on the market. A GB news exclusive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That video he posted last night - she sounded bored and pissed off. I wonder if he made her say it’s Thursday and I’m in my happy place. It sounded scripted and under duress. I don’t actually care 🤣 just bored. I’m sure they look on here and love that they think they’ve orchestrated the lull in gossip. Arseholes

That video he posted last night - she sounded bored and pissed off. I wonder if he made her say it’s Thursday and I’m in my happy place. It sounded scripted and under duress. I don’t actually care 🤣 just bored. I’m sure they look on here and love that they think they’ve orchestrated the lull in gossip. Arseholes
I’ve had some wine too and think I just accidentally reported my own post 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I used to live somewhere as a kid that hosted a lot of the Saturday wrestling matches and you’d quite often see them around the town afterwards. I once saw Giant Haystacks in Woolworths, he was buying some pick’n’mix sweets which somehow seemed quite surreal.
I hope he didn't rip the heads off all the jelly babies!

Does it involve a mobility scooter by any chance? 🤭 🤭
I wonder how long before a new chauffeur appears to drive Miss Daisy-Nips around?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes,every Saturday afternoons on Tv it was wrestling,Jackie Pallo,Mick McManus,Giant Haystacks,Kendal Nagasaki,Big Daddy.My mum loved it.She would holler at the screen.🤣Me dad hated it.”Fix,fix” he would shout out.🤣
my faverote was adrian street, he was so flamboyant and he once gave jimmy saville a good hiding !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I shall wear my Pom accolade with pride 🥰

You’re a Tattle Star with your pictorial genius.

Anyway , I got told off when I used Keiron’s asshole 🤣🤣🤣❤
Thank you very much Love Pom 😀😊🥰💖💕🤗😘 xx
Loool I remember that pic a while back, that made me laugh 😄😄😄😄❤😘 xx

Resizer_16591439416051.jpg

Good grief, I was just googling pics to have a better look at her nose and found this - never seen this one before 😮

View attachment 1456799
View attachment 1456766

Hellsbells! How come both got long, streached faces 😬 have they both been put though a mangle 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16591448524251.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Been watching this, there are more parts to it. DY was there at birth, shes a cow to family.

Been watching this, there are more parts to it. DY was there at birth, shes a cow to family.

Part 4 of this is the 'blind' argument with KFP and AFP

They stopped talking to each other as AFP was angry that KFP had a new fella and wasnt going to get back with DY. Also AFP though H was being over exposed for money.
You can see that Skank doesnt give a duck what her mum thinks.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just in case some of you wanted a recap on this gorgeous, now free(?!!!), individual.... and, although I hate to say it, but is he channelling his inner Leonardo Dicaprio...?

I hope they update his CV with
"He wanks in sinks to try to earn a living............................"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.