Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she was in Shoreham, could easily have taken them to the fun play parks on Brighton beach. There are so many brill activities there for the kids, but of course, a Nail Salon is where she goes. 🤦🏽‍♀️

After work today, picked up my 8yo, we walked down to the beach, very hot here, Brighton looking wonderful in the sun. Took my daughter to the play park, then she had ice cream whilst Mum had a wine at a sea-front bar 😁 They played Betty Boo singing Doing a Do at the bar, I loved that song when I was 14, daughter said “let’s dance” as there’s a little area at front of the bar, so we both had a little bop to Betty Boo, it was quite magical, I still smiling about it now….30 years on I’m dancing with my daughter to a tune from my youth, cracked me up 😁

Compare that to these photos of Skank with her kids, not seen them for weeks and yet again all she can do is take them to a bloody nail bar, and she looks so miserable. Not a thought in her head to do something with them that would be enjoyable and create wonderful memories for them. The smiles and laughter from my daughter dancing today I’ll always treasure, as will she. Skanky is incapable of being a decent parent, never putting her children first, there is no imagination in her shallow empty head, FFS what child wants to go to a nail salon, especially on a hot day like today or yesterday. So glad those kids only have very limited time with her, K & M ensure they do all the fun things, thankfully they have them to make the wonderful memories. ‘Mum of the f*cking year’ 🤬
What a lovely outing, simple but magical
OMG she was in Shoreham, could easily have taken them to the fun play parks on Brighton beach. There are so many brill activities there for the kids, but of course, a Nail Salon is where she goes. 🤦🏽‍♀️

After work today, picked up my 8yo, we walked down to the beach, very hot here, Brighton looking wonderful in the sun. Took my daughter to the play park, then she had ice cream whilst Mum had a wine at a sea-front bar 😁 They played Betty Boo singing Doing a Do at the bar, I loved that song when I was 14, daughter said “let’s dance” as there’s a little area at front of the bar, so we both had a little bop to Betty Boo, it was quite magical, I still smiling about it now….30 years on I’m dancing with my daughter to a tune from my youth, cracked me up 😁

Compare that to these photos of Skank with her kids, not seen them for weeks and yet again all she can do is take them to a bloody nail bar, and she looks so miserable. Not a thought in her head to do something with them that would be enjoyable and create wonderful memories for them. The smiles and laughter from my daughter dancing today I’ll always treasure, as will she. Skanky is incapable of being a decent parent, never putting her children first, there is no imagination in her shallow empty head, FFS what child wants to go to a nail salon, especially on a hot day like today or yesterday. So glad those kids only have very limited time with her, K & M ensure they do all the fun things, thankfully they have them to make the wonderful memories. ‘Mum of the f*cking year’ 🤬
what a lovely magical outing, if I’d have been there I’d have been up dancing with you. Brighton is great for kids. Went to Littlehampton yesterday, so sad to see it so rundown. She has no idea how to amuse them because then it wouldn’t be all about her. The money she wastes on those nails and rats tails would keep them entertained for the whole six week holiday. By the way, horses, dogs, heat, flies, water buckets topped up?????? Just a reminder Skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Congrats to @Hunnybubbly you are our thread title winner!

Recap: Jaywick Barbie and K unt en are back in Blighty. She's had her weave fixed, done her nails and seen her kids! But the latter has left her with a face like a slapped arse. Cheer up, love, you only see them once a year!

View attachment 1417001

Where are the pics from?

Reactions: 5
She looks a bit’ ard here.Like she’s just sensed the presence of a Tattler.
It’s the scent of cleanliness that gave it away.
WTTF does the skanky POS look like shes aged even more in Thailand FFS

Where are the pics from?
PMSFL Jaywick Barbie why cant she do kids things just for once hasnt seen them for weeks and takes them to a bloody nail salon in this heat Poor Jett and Bunny bet they would rather have been on the beach with a bucket and spade and a picnic as usual all about KFP shes a selfish witch

She's back then, and first thing she does is take kids to a salon 🙄
Shes beyond bleeping selfish shes not looking as tanned as usual and a face like a smacked arse

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I get your point .I'm not a legal expert and my point wasn't banning her but testing her.
I feel so sorry for those kids. And pets. Ill leave it here.
She can't be forcibly tested, she's refused testing for the past couple of years, hence the minimal supervised contact. We all feel absolutely awful for the children and pets, believe me I completely agree she should have no access, currently, considering she seems to have such a detrimental effect on the kids. It's just a sad fact that there's pretty much nothing that can be done to completely remove all access. Apologies if I came across bristly, I get a bit aggy when folk say the dads could do more to restrict access when it's not the case. X

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That pic of Bunny being dragged along is awful. She's dragging her like an accessory, there's no love or care there, B's body language looks like she's pulling her arm back - other arm stuffed with treats & an ipad. So sad.
I literally don't get it - Skanky's just been on a 3 wk holiday - could she not have got her nails done in Thailand? Would have been loads cheaper. Them poor kids 😥
Why couldnt she take them to the beach shes beyond a bleep no clue about kids at all i bleeping hate the selfish ile bleep that she is

Krusty bleep is so predictable! Whenever she faces backlash for whatever reason 💯 guaranteed she’ll post photos of Harvey within a day or two and then the rest of her brood. It’s like she’s trying to divert attention from her selfish and cuntish behavior but she knows the public love Harvey and her doting fans will tell her what an amazing job she does with Harvey etc. 🤬
No sign of Junior again i see

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s got the money for an extended holiday in Thailand, an absolute (true) scathing news article is published, so you would surely think she’d pull all the big guns out…a nice picnic of ice cream sundae on the beach, even bringing out the whole Price family…but no. She’s had the awful turd extensions in now she needs the claws done, so sorry kids, you’ve got to to go to the salon for your weekly? Fortnightly? 2 hour visitation…oh and let Backgrid document it!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Looks like the two younger ones have been made to wear her crappy equestrian tops.
Ive never known anybody apart from KFP get their hair and nails lips and botox etc done as much its beyond a joke and she still looks like bleeping tit rank hair nails teef lips etc vile selfish vain old bleep she is

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wouldn't worry about those little uns, they'll have loads of fun things to do........................... When back with their dad and Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She's back then, and first thing she does is take kids to a salon 🙄
She sees her kids for 2 hours a week (excluding her frequent holidays) which leaves her 166 hours every week to get her nails done which don’t need doing every week either but has to go on their time…. Make it make sense 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
For those in the know, as part of the bankruptcy proceedings, was a provision of her monthly allowance for her to make monthly child maintenance payments to PA and KH, for her 4 children under 18 who reside with them? One would assume there is an agreement in place even if with the CMS rather than private arrangement ?
I didnt kmow shes meant to ppay chilld support i bet shes not paid either P or K

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Found these fishy slider beauties on fb, disguise the fishy smell with another fishy smell to cancel it out 😁 🐟🐡🦈
(apols if posted before, I did use the search thing :))

image_2022-07-14_233716010.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Can’t wait for Jet and Bunny’s tell all Mommie Dearest books in about 12 years time. Now they will be worth a read. They’re both growing up fast now, I’d never be surprised if they didn’t both go down the same road as Junior and distance themselves from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Quality time? Who writes this absolute garbage? Those pics actually make me feel physically sick. I could cry for those kids. How sad do they look 😭 They clearly don't want to be with the sIag. And the pic of Bunny being dragged along by Skanky is upsetting. She looks like a neglected child, scared to speak out, incredibly sad, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do. They NEVER look happy when they're with that rancid old mess. I think they look sadder in every new staged pic. Skanky clearly can't even be arsed to be with them. bleeping stupid evil self centered rancid witch, dragging them to a bleeping nail bar. The amount of raging hate I have for that evil slapper is off the scale 😡
wtf does she look like in that horrible,baggy, beige assemble ? is her sister now designing her home made, looking clothes (unique lol) ?. if shes dressing down because cole is afraid, she's going to pull, he need not worry....with those stupid looking tits,tattoos and extentions,she couldnt pull a cracker

Found these fishy slider beauties on fb, disguise the fishy smell with another fishy smell to cancel it out 😁 🐟🐡🦈
(apols if posted before, I did use the search thing :))

View attachment 1417834
i like these and would wear them, omg, what have i become !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So she snuck back with the porcelain prodder as if nothing has happened, takes the kids to a nail bar, she spoils them, she really does, I'm envious of her parenting skills.
“Porcelain prodder” 😆

Skank really is a self-serving wankbag. She doesn’t deserve to see those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she snuck back with the porcelain prodder as if nothing has happened, takes the kids to a nail bar, she spoils them, she really does, I'm envious of her parenting skills.
'The Porcelain Prodder' lol!

Or maybe K and M sent her to KP like that because she knows she will just come back filthy anyway?
Heehee, reverse psychology as in Tit 4 Tatt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.