Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this from @DC16 on a previous thread.

Who wants some KFP shampoo?

duck me, be good if she used it now and again

Screenshot_20220715-060759_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220715-060804_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw this from @DC16 on a previous thread.

Who wants some KFP shampoo?

duck me, be good if she used it now and again

View attachment 1418133View attachment 1418134
Refusing to give in and accept it’s over. Yet another project that comes to nothing….’oh but she’s such a good business woman’ 🙄 ffs a 3 year old could design a plain white bottle with an S on it. She’s probably just told them to pump some tit from poundland into it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1417075

State of her new"glossy and wavy" extensions already 🤣
Looking good skank! ;)

OMG she was in Shoreham, could easily have taken them to the fun play parks on Brighton beach. There are so many brill activities there for the kids, but of course, a Nail Salon is where she goes. 🤦🏽‍♀️

After work today, picked up my 8yo, we walked down to the beach, very hot here, Brighton looking wonderful in the sun. Took my daughter to the play park, then she had ice cream whilst Mum had a wine at a sea-front bar 😁 They played Betty Boo singing Doing a Do at the bar, I loved that song when I was 14, daughter said “let’s dance” as there’s a little area at front of the bar, so we both had a little bop to Betty Boo, it was quite magical, I still smiling about it now….30 years on I’m dancing with my daughter to a tune from my youth, cracked me up 😁

Compare that to these photos of Skank with her kids, not seen them for weeks and yet again all she can do is take them to a bloody nail bar, and she looks so miserable. Not a thought in her head to do something with them that would be enjoyable and create wonderful memories for them. The smiles and laughter from my daughter dancing today I’ll always treasure, as will she. Skanky is incapable of being a decent parent, never putting her children first, there is no imagination in her shallow empty head, FFS what child wants to go to a nail salon, especially on a hot day like today or yesterday. So glad those kids only have very limited time with her, K & M ensure they do all the fun things, thankfully they have them to make the wonderful memories. ‘Mum of the f*cking year’ 🤬
Even worse for a boy! He'd rather be running about on the shingle or diving about in the sea but NO - skanks has them planted in chairs with an ipad in a steaming hot salon whilst it has more pointless treatments, plus it has a face on it like a slapped arse so clearly enjoying this precious time with it's own children :mad:

She must be well pissed off to find out KB has got a new girlfriend :ROFLMAO:
and look who she's saddled with instead LOL
She's got what she has truly deserved for decades :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No offence but I doubt solicitors read Tattle for information about their clients' children. She lost shared custody through refusing drugs tests. She doesn't have them overnight, she makes it seem like she does. And, AFAIK, visits are still supervised. As has been stated repeatedly on here it's nigh on impossible to remove absolutely all access no matter how bad the parent, and it certainly isn't because of anything Kieran and Peter have or haven't done.
I wonder who was supervising this outing to the salon then let alone how it got there with three children and no driving licence? She must have another Mug lined up to ferry it about, unless SB is still doing it despite being banned from a radius of the children?

I didnt kmow shes meant to ppay chilld support i bet shes not paid either P or K
What? Her pay towards the children's upkeep when she's got important stuff like Hair, Nails, Spray Tans, classy designer clothing (LOL) and take aways to fork out for, let alone the 'Olidays??? NAH! We know where it's priorities lie and its not with the children

Wonder if it got shelved, as that was in March. Can’t see her even demonstrating it’s use, can you???? 🤣
Maybe the stuff was so toxic it makes your hair fall out in clumps (which might explain the state of her barnet)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how was supervising this outing to the salon then let alone how it got there with three children and no driving licence? She must have another Mug lined up to ferry it about, unless SB is still doing it despite being banned from a radius of the children?

What? Her pay towards the children's upkeep when she's got important stuff like Hair, Nails, Spray Tans, classy designer clothing (LOL) and take aways to fork out for, let alone the 'Olidays??? NAH! We know where it's priorities lie and its not with the children
Well,if SB did take them do hope someone would come forward and tell.Cab you reckon perhaps?

Reactions: 13
I don’t think I’ve ever read of somebody spending quality time with their kids in a nail salon. How quaint. Also even though supposedly Ms Price is taking a break from social media at present due to personal reasons, how come a photographer managed to be there or does that not count?

The world of Ms Price as Tears for Fears once sang it’s a Mad World.

Woo Hoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Totally understandable, too...it's an adult environment. There's nothing in there for a child. How long do acrylics take? She'll have been in there a while, I imagine?
I had some once, took over 2hrs I was fed up and couldn't wait to get done. I was expecting an hour. I couldn't be arsed with this several times a week but of course she needs to 'look good' for 'work' she makes me physically sick. Away for 3 weeks the first stop - hair - pick up kids - nails - poor jett n bunny must have been bored shitless in there.
All this pampering and she still looks like a chav, why bother..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So she’s been on a holiday and she finally gets to see her children after having weeks or HER time, after everything she said about two of her childrens sibling, she takes them to a nail salon, to what teach them that gluing tit to yourself is what society deems as “beauty”?! Why couldn’t she take them to the park, for a burger, soft play, anywhere but a nail salon!
why would jett want to be there? Maybe princess but she can do that tit any time she’s old enough. The levels of selfishness are just off the scale.
I wonder what terrible things she's said to those poor kids this time. Probably tells them she can't see them too often because 'that nasty Michelle, won't let her see them' (I'm not putting it in her language, adding a few F's along the way) and things like that. Bet she feeds them loads of lies & confuses them. Jett & Bunny are still very young & wouldn't really understand what's going on. Princess will know though. She's able to make up her own mind & probably liked seeing Melodie & may have her nails done too. But those other young cuties wouldn't want to spend the time with her, in a nail bar, especially poor Jett. I really don't get where her head is, Inviting 'paps' to take pictures of her taking kids to such an uninteresting place. Surely she would know, people would criticise her? I've got to the point where I'm so angry & disappointed in her arrogant attitude, I don't want to read anything about her, unless it's she's finally being locked up, tagged, had her passport removed or plonked on a desert island in the middle of some remote ocean, never to be seen again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Those poor kiddies. Imagine the conversations before they go and see their mum? I bet they don't want to go, but at the same time they know she's their 'mum' . Their little emotions and feelings 🥺🥺🥺😞😞😞 they must be trying to figure and balance them out all of the time.
At least M&K must ease it for them.
I'm just at a loss for words.... there's selfish and then theres Katie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.