Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Hunnybubbly you are our thread title winner!

Recap: Jaywick Barbie and K unt en are back in Blighty. She's had her weave fixed, done her nails and seen her kids! But the latter has left her with a face like a slapped arse. Cheer up, love, you only see them once a year!

View attachment 1417001

She's back then, and first thing she does is take kids to a salon 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Quality time? Who writes this absolute garbage? Those pics actually make me feel physically sick. I could cry for those kids. How sad do they look 😭 They clearly don't want to be with the sIag. And the pic of Bunny being dragged along by Skanky is upsetting. She looks like a neglected child, scared to speak out, incredibly sad, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do. They NEVER look happy when they're with that rancid old mess. I think they look sadder in every new staged pic. Skanky clearly can't even be arsed to be with them. bleeping stupid evil self centered rancid witch, dragging them to a bleeping nail bar. The amount of raging hate I have for that evil slapper is off the scale 😡
That pic of Bunny being dragged along is awful. She's dragging her like an accessory, there's no love or care there, B's body language looks like she's pulling her arm back - other arm stuffed with treats & an ipad. So sad.
I literally don't get it - Skanky's just been on a 3 wk holiday - could she not have got her nails done in Thailand? Would have been loads cheaper. Them poor kids 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
What a weapons grade bleep!!

I wonder if she will bother to see Harvey or her Mother anytime soon?
I'm sure there will be quite a few photo opportunities to reinstate her mother/daughter of the year ...with a quick Priory sign thrown in. 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm sure there will be quite a few photo opportunities to reinstate her mother/daughter of the year ...with a quick Priory sign thrown in. 🤔
I can assume Crawl is at home wanking into sinks till Skanky gets home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Mother of the Year who wishes death on another woman's unborn baby. She's a spite filled parasite. I wish Price her due comeuppance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
What a weapons grade bleep!!

I wonder if she will bother to see Harvey or her Mother anytime soon?
Weekend plans for sure!
why oh why would she think Jett wants to be in a nail salon for their 2 hour weekly visitation…and be ‘papped’!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Ffs Kieran and Peter know she's a junkie why on earth they don't demand her having drudtests before she sees the kids?? Hope they or they're represantatives are reading here! What an evil POS 😈.
No offence but I doubt solicitors read Tattle for information about their clients' children. She lost shared custody through refusing drugs tests. She doesn't have them overnight, she makes it seem like she does. And, AFAIK, visits are still supervised. As has been stated repeatedly on here it's nigh on impossible to remove absolutely all access no matter how bad the parent, and it certainly isn't because of anything Kieran and Peter have or haven't done.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Boiling hot day, not seen those poor children in weeks and she takes them to a nail salon. She's a selfish , botched bleeping witch. An absolute Rotter inside and out.

I really hope we don't see this low life back on our TV screens, I hope any mainstream media opportunities are now over for her after her wishing an innocent unborn child to be disabled or dead. Utterly vile individual .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't think much of Katie's newest surgery 😄🤭 x

Resizer_16578333603421.jpg

Resizer_16578333399661.jpg

Maybe she can do adverts for Toilet Duck 😀

Back later tonight love Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
And look at the state of Bunny's shoes and socks. Guess who'll be left having to clean those before school tomorrow? Not Katie, for sure.
Or maybe K and M sent her to KP like that because she knows she will just come back filthy anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a lot of trouble with my ex husband. He had fortnightly weekend visits with our two children. He’s pick them up on Saturday morning, drive straight to he’s mums and go to work for the weekend. He was a London black taxi driver, so could work when he wants. I told my solicitor and they said “ it’s up to him what he does with he’s contact time” nothing I could do. My children said they did want to stay there.
The same as skank. I believe she does the same as my ex, only has the children to piss off the ex and of course make them worry.
I had years and years of abuse and SS were involved.
Same with my friend's ex. He's a long distance lorry driver but owns the company he works for. When it's his weekend to have their son he insists on him going to be with his new wife whether he is there or not, even though in their custody agreement it was actually in there that if he wasn't around she would get him instead.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Boiling hot day, not seen those poor children in weeks and she takes them to a nail salon. She's a selfish , botched bleeping witch. An absolute Rotter inside and out.

I really hope we don't see this low life back on our TV screens, I hope any mainstream media opportunities are now over for her after her wishing an innocent unborn child to be disabled or dead. Utterly vile individual .
The only sole reason I'd accept seeing her on mainstream TV is on a Piers Morgan type interview where she was asked the questions that really need to be asked. I'd love to see him rip her a new hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No offence but I doubt solicitors read Tattle for information about their clients' children. She lost shared custody through refusing drugs tests. She doesn't have them overnight, she makes it seem like she does. And, AFAIK, visits are still supervised. As has been stated repeatedly on here it's nigh on impossible to remove absolutely all access no matter how bad the parent, and it certainly isn't because of anything Kieran and Peter have or haven't done.
I get your point .I'm not a legal expert and my point wasn't banning her but testing her.
I feel so sorry for those kids. And pets. Ill leave it here.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What is it with her and nail bars? You don’t need to keep going, she’s never out of them?
She took Harvey into nail and hair salons literally as soon as he was born . When J and P were little, in all her reality shows they spent the majority of their time with her watching her getting her hair done at the kitchen table….she’s incapable of actually acknowledging the needs of others,it’s not part of her personality. She just does her own thing all the time,the kids have just been dragged along for the ride…..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.