Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How things change in just 2 years!
And remember - he doesn't want to be famous! Fame looks like a nightmare to him 🙄

How's the fame game working for you, Carol? 😂

No, she is very clearly having a midlife life crisis and trying to look like she did in the 90s again ... dark roots, long straight blonde hair, big fake tits ... our Kipper is trying to relive her youth as a glamour model ...
She looks greasy there, like the showers are 👉 that way.
She thought she was gonna be another high flying power couple like posh n becks - more flap n pecks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No, she is very clearly having a midlife life crisis and trying to look like she did in the 90s again ... dark roots, long straight blonde hair, big fake tits ... our Kipper is trying to relive her youth as a glamour model ...
It's longer though, dead straight most of the time and always over her boobs....I don't think Skank had hair that length before Emily!

Emily vs skank ( as a bonus, Emily has a leg for an arm)

Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 11.38.14.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 11.38.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I ended up with my wee one at A&E last night. Long story short, we heard him make a funny noise (he was in bed sleeping) and when we got to him he wasn't breathing. I got him breathing while my partner called an ambulance (they told us a 3 hour wait for one despite knowing what was happening!) so we got in the car and took him ourselves. They don't really know what happened. They're saying croup but he's got no real symptoms. He did perk up after getting steroids but we don't know. All I do know is i'm a mess. I've sat up all night watching him sleep to make sure it didn't happen again. He's right as rain this morning, bouncing off the walls like an normal toddler. He's just been in begging me for chocolate. :D

But you know, it makes me hate Skanky even more. What if something happens to her kids while she's thousands of miles away getting tits and tats! Does she even care. :(
Sorry it's taken me this long to acknowledge your worry and stress Phoebe.
Hopefully little one is fully recovered!
Can fully appreciate your a mess from worry and lack of sleep as we've suffered here last evening and night.
Took OH hospital at 04.00 this morning after being told no ambulance for at least 6 hours.
Not allowed in with her because of covid and communicating with messages on whatsapp.
Last heard waiting for a scan to confirm gall stones and operation.
27 hours without sleep so far.

As you say, in similar situation what can and what would Skanky do?
Probably nothing of worse still jump in a vehicle stoned, to speed about causing even more carnage and making sure it's all about her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The story following that story was tattle gold for me

I'm all in on the Alice Evans Ioan Gruffud threads https://tattle.life/tags/alice-evans/ it's an appalling divorce. AE has been monstrous - So I read that story and the next bit is a story that AE accused IG of having "Vagina Eyes" https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/NINTCHDBPICT000639391546.jpg that an oddly specific insult.
IG appears to have lovely teeth definitely (not turkey teef) but I'm wondering about the eyes maybe AE is right. In which case her insult is probably misogynistic implying there's something wrong with almond shaped eyes remininscent of a vagina.
Vagina eyes usually just means very tired looking eyes on someone who hasn't slept properly.
Just in case anyone wants to add it to their repertoire.
No need to thank me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's longer though, dead straight most of the time and always over her boobs....I don't think Skank had hair that length before Emily!

Emily vs skank ( as a bonus, Emily has a leg for an arm)

View attachment 1423704 View attachment 1423706
Shittin' hell, she really is trying to be Emily isn't she 😳 There have been many 'sources' over recent years who have said "she's getting fit", "changing her diet", "taking care of herself" & load of other bollocks so she can "show her exes what they're missing" 🙄🥴 Yup, I reckon Pete, Kieran, Alex, Kris, Dwight, Dane, Tom, Dick, Harry, Wayne, Dwayne, Shane, Curly, Larry, Mo & countless others cry into their cornflakes every morning at what they've lost 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.