Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.
OMG she was in Shoreham, could easily have taken them to the fun play parks on Brighton beach. There are so many brill activities there for the kids, but of course, a Nail Salon is where she goes. 🤦🏽‍♀️

After work today, picked up my 8yo, we walked down to the beach, very hot here, Brighton looking wonderful in the sun. Took my daughter to the play park, then she had ice cream whilst Mum had a wine at a sea-front bar 😁 They played Betty Boo singing Doing a Do at the bar, I loved that song when I was 14, daughter said “let’s dance” as there’s a little area at front of the bar, so we both had a little bop to Betty Boo, it was quite magical, I still smiling about it now….30 years on I’m dancing with my daughter to a tune from my youth, cracked me up 😁

Compare that to these photos of Skank with her kids, not seen them for weeks and yet again all she can do is take them to a bloody nail bar, and she looks so miserable. Not a thought in her head to do something with them that would be enjoyable and create wonderful memories for them. The smiles and laughter from my daughter dancing today I’ll always treasure, as will she. Skanky is incapable of being a decent parent, never putting her children first, there is no imagination in her shallow empty head, FFS what child wants to go to a nail salon, especially on a hot day like today or yesterday. So glad those kids only have very limited time with her, K & M ensure they do all the fun things, thankfully they have them to make the wonderful memories. ‘Mum of the f*cking year’ 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Yep take your kids to the nail salon to inhale all the acetone fumes 🙄

Don’t take them anywhere fun they might enjoy.

Frankenprice needs her claws and hair reattached 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
WTF???????!!!!!!
She hasn't seen her kids for three weeks and she takes them to a bleeping NAIL BAR???
The younger two wouldn't be getting treatments so where is the bonding? She (and maybe Princess) gets hers done and B&J just sit around, bored? Mind you, Princess is yawning there too.
Looks like the two younger ones have been made to wear her crappy equestrian tops.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
New Thread 🧵🥰 xx and Well done @Hunnybubbly on title 🥰😘 xx.

Had a catch up from June 20th ( as was on holiday then) I've not got to Purple Barney Cole yet or the Sophie wedding, might take a while the speed I read lol but I've enjoyed catching up abit today 😊 x.

I even had come across this lovely photo of Cole in a personalised jacket 😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16578250312051.jpg

I've cut the smiling 😄 head off at the bottom lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
First chance she gets access to the children, rather than take them for a nice picnic on such a lovely day, no her selfish self takes them to a nail salon ! Not at all surpriseD!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
You can imagine her greeting Jett and Bunny in her monotone foghorn voice:
Have you missed Mummy?
Do you love Mummy?
Do you want to watch Mummy get her nails done?
I love it, do you love it?

Those poor bloody kids, thank god she hardly sees them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Is she angry or is her face just getting more Westbrookian? It's all a bit 'bulldog chewing a wasp'.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 20.19.24.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 20.19.28.png

Not even that expert extension artiste to the.... ahem, cough...., 'stars' can make her frazzled mop blend into extensions. We can see the joins mister 😅

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 19.37.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She pisses me off so much. Even when she has her kids it has to be all about HER and what she wants to do. What a great bleeping mother. Can never ever do age appropriate things with her kids. She hasn’t got a bloody clue. 😡The poor kids look so miserable. ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
She can't be earning enough money to pay her mortgage or creditors. Fingers crossed she loses the mm and ends up sofa surfing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So the kids look like they’ve taken part in a sports day event which Kipper must have felt obliged to attend though it looks like it interrupted her busy “beauty” schedule. It’s awful. Who else does this? Weeks not seeing them and can’t defer her nail appointment by one day! Surely a picnic, a family meal at home, anything is more appropriate than this?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So the kids look like they’ve taken part in a sports day event which Kipper must have felt obliged to attend though it looks like it interrupted her busy “beauty” schedule. It’s awful. Who else does this? Weeks not seeing them and can’t defer her nail appointment by one day! Surely a picnic, a family meal at home, anything is more appropriate than this?
Just goes to show how brazen she is though. Showing her face at the kids school after the reports about the things she has said to MP and KH. Won't have been for the kids benefit. I wonder if she has them overnight as she did prior to her holiday. Seems so bloody unfair that she can swan in and out as and when she pleases.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.
Ffs Kieran and Peter know she's a junkie why on earth they don't demand her having drudtests before she sees the kids?? Hope they or they're represantatives are reading here! What an evil POS 😈.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.