Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there is some advantage to her having the kids, as in she's been told she'll lose all access etc? This would be her attempt to show the courts or who-ever she's involved but she obviously resents having to do it?

Ffs Kieran and Peter know she's a junkie why on earth they don't demand her having drudtests before she sees the kids?? Hope they or they're represantatives are reading here! What an evil POS 😈.
I don't think they can demand it and just get it, the courts will have the final say on things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.
I had a lot of trouble with my ex husband. He had fortnightly weekend visits with our two children. He’s pick them up on Saturday morning, drive straight to he’s mums and go to work for the weekend. He was a London black taxi driver, so could work when he wants. I told my solicitor and they said “ it’s up to him what he does with he’s contact time” nothing I could do. My children said they did want to stay there.
The same as skank. I believe she does the same as my ex, only has the children to piss off the ex and of course make them worry.
I had years and years of abuse and SS were involved.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So she’s been on a holiday and she finally gets to see her children after having weeks or HER time, after everything she said about two of her childrens sibling, she takes them to a nail salon, to what teach them that gluing tit to yourself is what society deems as “beauty”?! Why couldn’t she take them to the park, for a burger, soft play, anywhere but a nail salon!
why would jett want to be there? Maybe princess but she can do that tit any time she’s old enough. The levels of selfishness are just off the scale.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.
Is it even safe for kids. I've never been in one but when i've walked past and the door has been opened, Christ on a bike, the smell of fumes! Smells like Chernobyl. The two wee ones will be going home high as kites.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Is it even safe for kids. I've never been in one but when i've walked past and the door has been opened, Christ on a bike, the smell of fumes! Smells like Chernobyl. The two wee ones will be going home high as kites.
A lot of nail bars don't allow children in. Other clients don't always want children in there. They go in for 'me time'. Not to put up with other people's kids in an adult environment. She's a bleep 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I wonder if there is some advantage to her having the kids, as in she's been told she'll lose all access etc? This would be her attempt to show the courts or who-ever she's involved but she obviously resents having to do it?

I don't think they can demand it and just get it, the courts will have the final say on things like that.
Well as her addiction has been reported for years I find it hard to believe SS/court will ignore it if directly demanded.
I know people who were banned from seeing their kids on much less . Imagine she decides to drive them off her head .Again!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

i think she only has them for her advantage, photoshoots, fan updates, sympathy votes etc., most likely put them down as outgoings on court documents (bankruptcy) and told the ex' es she will leave them alone if they don't try for maintainance !

Reactions: 24
A lot of nail bars don't allow children in. Other clients don't always want children in there. They go in for 'me time'. Not to put up with other people's kids in an adult environment. She's a bleep 😡
Totally understandable, too...it's an adult environment. There's nothing in there for a child. How long do acrylics take? She'll have been in there a while, I imagine?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
How come no one ever documents who is driving 🙄
its so annoying as we NEED to know all these details!

Reactions: 22
Krusty bleep is so predictable! Whenever she faces backlash for whatever reason 💯 guaranteed she’ll post photos of Harvey within a day or two and then the rest of her brood. It’s like she’s trying to divert attention from her selfish and cuntish behavior but she knows the public love Harvey and her doting fans will tell her what an amazing job she does with Harvey etc. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Quality time? Who writes this absolute garbage? Those pics actually make me feel physically sick. I could cry for those kids. How sad do they look 😭 They clearly don't want to be with the sIag. And the pic of Bunny being dragged along by Skanky is upsetting. She looks like a neglected child, scared to speak out, incredibly sad, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do. They NEVER look happy when they're with that rancid old mess. I think they look sadder in every new staged pic. Skanky clearly can't even be arsed to be with them. bleeping stupid evil self centered rancid witch, dragging them to a bleeping nail bar. The amount of raging hate I have for that evil slapper is off the scale 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Krusty bleep is so predictable! Whenever she faces backlash for whatever reason 💯 guaranteed she’ll post photos of Harvey within a day or two and then the rest of her brood. It’s like she’s trying to divert attention from her selfish and cuntish behavior but she knows the public love Harvey and her doting dans will tell her what an amazing job she does with Harvey etc. 🤬
That'll be the weekend plans....visit Harvey at college. Guaranteed.

Reactions: 34
Quality time? Who writes this absolute garbage? Those pics actually make me feel physically sick. I could cry for those kids. How sad do they look 😭 They clearly don't want to be with the sIag. And the pic of Bunny being dragged along by Skanky is upsetting. She looks like a neglected child, scared to speak out, incredibly sad, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do. They NEVER look happy when they're with that rancid old mess. I think they look sadder in every new staged pic. Skanky clearly can't even be arsed to be with them. bleeping stupid evil self centered rancid witch, dragging them to a bleeping nail bar. The amount of raging hate I have for that evil slapper is off the scale 😡
There is not one ounce of love displayed in the photos. 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Thinking about it, Princess posted a few days ago some nail choices and asked followers to help her choose. She then posted the finished result. So, either she didn't need hers doing or this story is a few days old.

• Wow
Well as her addiction has been reported for years I find it hard to believe SS/court will ignore it if directly demanded.
I know people who were banned from seeing their kids on much less . Imagine she decides to drive them off her head .Again!!
Courts need evidence , not just reports which may be in the media or rumours. She had to do drug tests in 2018 but she was filmed saying she loved coke and she admitted it herself. You can't just demand drugs test because you want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the bleep is back and still not on Social Media, 1 out of 2 isn't that bad.

• Haha
Those kids look so bored, not one smile amongst them…it’s like they’re on duty 😕☹

• Sad
Reactions: 39
So she snuck back with the porcelain prodder as if nothing has happened, takes the kids to a nail bar, she spoils them, she really does, I'm envious of her parenting skills.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How come no one ever documents who is driving 🙄
its so annoying as we NEED to know all these details!
Well it wasn’t Edna or Fern as they have been doing their own thing on IG when I checked over the past 2 days, and believe this nail salon trip was yesterday. Someone said AFP and fencing bloke are away on hols, so where does that leave us, she has no other friends. It either was by Taxi, or it had to be Sink-Boy, who else could it be. Even I don’t believe she drove there, Kieran wouldnt have let her take them from the school day if he knew it was her driving, but we know Sink-Boy cant be there, bloody odd 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.