Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the tattoos are real after all? Perhaps she has removed herself from social media so people will need to subscribe to her only fans to therefore monetise her life? Time off for personal reasons? Nope. This is just another money-making idea from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Omg she looks hideous. She’s got nothing behind her eyes - they’re dead. Can’t even talk properly with those teefs 🤦🏻‍♀️. She truly is vile. “Give you more of an insight to my life” - OnlyFans isn’t a bloody reality show - no one gives a shitttttttt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Whatb
Omg how utterly boring the same old crap.
I cannot abide her voice.
I'v said it so many times but i couldn't bare her life it all seems so empty and lonely.
I love going out with mates, tea and cake, nights out, reading on setee, going away for mini breaks and hols and spending time with family. I just can't imagine what sort of life she has but the bits she shows us all appear horrible, empty and lonely ....certainly not the crazy life she used to like to portray

Omg she looks hideous. She’s got nothing behind her eyes - they’re dead. Can’t even talk properly with those teefs 🤦🏻‍♀️. She truly is vile. “Give you more of an insight to my life” - OnlyFans isn’t a bloody reality show - no one gives a shitttttttt 🙄
Never a truer word said.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So the tattoos are real after all? Perhaps she has removed herself from social media so people will need to subscribe to her only fans to therefore monetise her life? Time off for personal reasons? Nope. This is just another money-making idea from her.
This does appear to be the case.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
" more of an insight into my life " 🤦‍♀️ christ shes thick as duck. Onlyfans punters dont give a tit about your hobbies love, they want to see your hole to put it bluntly! Why the duck would anyone subscribe to her when they can pay some young beautiful woman to show them everything and not bore them to death with a collection of granny cardis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
" more of an insight into my life " 🤦‍♀️ christ shes thick as duck. Onlyfans punters dont give a tit about your hobbies love, they want to see your hole to put it bluntly! Why the duck would anyone subscribe to her when they can pay some young beautiful woman to show them everything and not bore them to death with a collection of granny cardis!
I think she forgets she’s 44 years old with zero sex appeal anymore. She’s going to have to come to terms with it all soon - her earning power has dwindled hugely.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Been doing a bit of research and unsurprisingly she’s hidden the amount of subscribers she has. Says it all really doesn’t it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The disgusting hag has also called Backgrid so that she can make money from seeing her kids. They've probably had a really fun day at school and then the poor sods have been paraded down the street, made to sit in a nail salon, given a load of sweets and no doubt Maccy Ds for tea.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
The disgusting hag has also called Backgrid so that she can make money from seeing her kids. They've probably had a really fun day at school and then the poor sods have been paraded down the street, made to sit in a nail salon, given a load of sweets and no doubt Maccy Ds for tea.
It’s so embarrassing isn’t it. Can’t she just be a proper MUM for a few hours and engage with her kids properly. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I hope that’s true more respite for us

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So clearly she's only come off her 'socials' so that people will have to sign up to her Only Fans to see her exciting life. Cos that's why people sign up to that site 🙄

Does anyone know what her subscriber numbers are like??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So clearly she's only come off her 'socials' so that people will have to sign up to her Only Fans to see her exciting life. Cos that's why people sign up to that site 🙄

Does anyone know what her subscriber numbers are like??
She’s chosen to hide her numbers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only numbers I can see are the number of posts (252) and total likes (38.5k) so going on an average 150 likes per post. I’d say not many subscribers!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.