Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Hunnybubbly you are our thread title winner!

Recap: Jaywick Barbie and K unt en are back in Blighty. She's had her weave fixed, done her nails and seen her kids! But the latter has left her with a face like a slapped arse. Cheer up, love, you only see them once a year!

C746D302-131C-4806-856F-987E81B386E9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Apologies all.

She was flying Turk airlines LGW friday but obviously rescheduled due to 'missing' her kids.

❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
What is it with her and nail bars? You don’t need to keep going, she’s never out of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Apologies all.

She was flying Turk airlines LGW friday but obviously rescheduled due to 'missing' her kids.

❤
No need to apologise. She changes her plans way more frequently than she does her knickers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Oh it’s been a while, thanks to you all, my manager, my agent, my doggos……. Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20220714-191626.png

State of her new"glossy and wavy" extensions already 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
looks like she got them to run through the wet mud (god knows where she found that, as its been a heatwave for days) so they mess up their shoes and socks for K and M to clean, new crappy (gifted or grifted ?) t -shirt as a present for them, bag of sweets and food full of sugar (to keep them quiet while she got them, but enough to affect K and M, when they are returned for hours after),cant stay off her phone for anytime soon BUT, the only good thing, i can say about her trip today with those children is....... it makes her look soo old and past it, Jett and Bunny's youth, princesses innocence and beauty and her face looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1417055

State of her new"glossy and wavy" extensions already 🤣
Surprised the lot of them aren't wearing MTV t shirts to promote her imaginary Travel Show 🤣 On a serious note ... Since when is taking all the kids with you so your eldest daughter & you can get your nails done 'quality time' ... AND PRINCESS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HER ... She is an Andre, takes after his side of her family ... Pete has curly hair too ... My Mum was determined to claim me as looking like her when I was a young model ... Even claimed that I had her father's eyes ... I only met my Dad at 30 ... I actually look like him ... And I have his eyes

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
For those in the know, as part of the bankruptcy proceedings, was a provision of her monthly allowance for her to make monthly child maintenance payments to PA and KH, for her 4 children under 18 who reside with them? One would assume there is an agreement in place even if with the CMS rather than private arrangement ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What is it with her and nail bars? You don’t need to keep going, she’s never out of them?
Her nails always look bleeping horrendous! 🤣 I’ve seen many people dig her out about the state of them and she doesn’t seem care. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
WTF???????!!!!!!
She hasn't seen her kids for three weeks and she takes them to a bleeping NAIL BAR???
The younger two wouldn't be getting treatments so where is the bonding? She (and maybe Princess) gets hers done and B&J just sit around, bored? Mind you, Princess is yawning there too.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Congrats to @Hunnybubbly you are our thread title winner!

Recap: Jaywick Barbie and K unt en are back in Blighty. She's had her weave fixed, done her nails and seen her kids! But the latter has left her with a face like a slapped arse. Cheer up, love, you only see them once a year!

View attachment 1417001

On Shoreham high street, where her mate Melodie works. Probably another freebie. Called the paps, to show what a devoted mother she is! Kieran must be fuming. She never spends quality time with kids. Drags them along, while she gets pampered. Poor Jett. What a horrible time he would have had. She looks dirty. Unfit parent. who supervised the visit? kept them out of shot. Wonder when she sneaked her defoliated arse back into the country? she’s vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
And look at the state of Bunny's shoes and socks. Guess who'll be left having to clean those before school tomorrow? Not Katie, for sure.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.