Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so what will happen in Court on the 5th? Is it still happening, if so will she bother to turn
up? Has the appearance been postponed?

Reactions: 16
I’m back. That is madness. Some serious allegations there. Don’t get the jumping from Carl is x,y,z to “love him so much” bla bla bla.
Someone is having the craic anyway

Reactions: 25
Now, this is properly deluded. Earlier this afternoon the poster was saying that he was being done for attempted murder now they are thanking him for "sticking by her for the past two years"
What the hell have I missed today?!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a mess her hair is. She lifts it up and you can see all the seats greasy straggly bits underneath

Okay so what will happen in Court on the 5th? Is it still happening, if so will she bother to turn
up? Has the appearance been postponed?
I think they will either fine her for not naming the driver. Or give her some points when she does get her licence back. Can’t see much else. .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m new to this site, an annoying c u n t of a TikTokker bought me here… but these KP threads are keeping me better updated than the Daily Fail and social media!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Right now i'm catching up on the last thread. I don't know how to tag posts from previous threads but ...wtf! Some of those posts 🤦‍♀️ 😬😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a mess her hair is. She lifts it up and you can see all the seats greasy straggly bits underneath

I think they will either fine her for not naming the driver. Or give her some points when she does get her licence back. Can’t see much else. .
If I was her I'd have bitten the bullet and chopped it all off by now. Lived with it short and just grown it out. Covid restrictions would have been the ideal time for that. Yet no...

Reactions: 31
Well that was interesting reading, I'm actually lost for words 😂
Been busy again and was only half way through the last thread. Now caught up 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to lay off the lipo. Fat looks better than excessive lipo - as it plumps out and doesn't leave you with weird ripples, dents and lumps. Her body may recover from this if she gives it a chance.
It’s not nice to witness - a friend or relative, needs to have a word and lean heavy on her regarding this.
Who are the surgeons butchering her? I suppose it’s all overseas, so not within any restrictions.
Pete Burns wasnt that much older than her when his body gave up. She should take heed, but has probably never heard of him.

Reactions: 23
Well done @Rosiecosy you didn't win the Laureate but you have won thread title. Woohoo!

Oh, here we go....in fact, no....duck the recap....it's a hot mess in here today. I'm not bringing that crazy over here!

Carry on, Krusties...

I'll do the recap...
They're both still a pair of cunts on a nuclear scale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well #185 got a bit weird eh by cry @Jersey Girl that’s just for you… anyhoo edits I picked up was someone throwing shade for Pete picking up Emily from Uni but nobody mentioning the 35 year old mum of 3 Skanky up the duff after 3 weeks dating and marrying a 25 year old
Well that was interesting reading, I'm actually lost for words 😂
Been busy again and was only half way through the last thread. Now caught up 😁
stripper that still lived at home with his mum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep Keiran was a stripper and appeared as an extra in East Enders. A small part i believe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to lay off the lipo. Fat looks better than excessive lipo - as it plumps out and doesn't leave you with weird ripples, dents and lumps. Her body may recover from this if she gives it a chance.
It’s not nice to witness - a friend or relative, needs to have a word and lean heavy on her regarding this.
Who are the surgeons butchering her? I suppose it’s all overseas, so not within any restrictions.
Pete Burns wasnt that much older than her when his body gave up. She should take heed, but has probably never heard of him.
So that's what all the lumps n bumps are. It looks pretty gross

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.