Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Dr Strange done, only taken all afternoon with pausing to read here 🤣. See ‘Katie’ is still going, and now defending Carl, when an hour or so ago they said he beat her, fed her drugs and was the devil?

Best ignored nowI think
Agreed, don’t give daddy roots the airtime, however entertaining they many be.
bleeping lunatic…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah well….five and a half hours in I’m not bothering reading the weirdo‘s posts anymore…..I thought it was SB but then thought it might have been one of a couple of weird previous posters from here…. now I’m just bored with it all and like @Webster1357 says….the new Dr Strange movie makes more sense to me at the moment! 🤪🤣
It was excellent! Streaming on Disney+.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Carl, I have noticed, does this grimace in a lot of the photos where he slightly shows his teeth, that looks like he’s in the middle of a prostate examination. That or he’s about to be ambushed by the schoolboy trick of someone farting on their hand and putting it to his face.
Those 2 pics look like different people 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Aye, I feel like i'm resitting my math GCSE ....i'm staring into the abyss and it all looks like it should make sense....but my brain got nothing!

Carl, I have noticed, does this grimace in a lot of the photos where he slightly shows his teeth, that looks like he’s in the middle of a prostate examination. That or he’s about to be ambushed by the schoolboy trick of someone farting on their hand and putting it to his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My current thoughts on whoever this strange poster is!!

I was at work when it all kicked off - so quickly WhatsApped my friend (also a tattler) and said wtf is going on 😂 Thanks for the entertainment though - but I am pretty disgusted at them bringing the kids into it - that’s just a line that shouldn’t be crossed! I hope someone’s keeping all the screenshots just incase!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Noted! I am like one of those rubberneckers - I know its wrong but I'm strangely compelled :unsure: :cry:
We’ll it’s now 1.30 am in Thailand, so hopefully tucked up in bed, but apparently it’s sat on a beach with blue skies, that’s all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Yel

Agreed, ignore, no more screen shots and it’ll get bored.
Oh 😐, have people been playing with trolls here? Keep it about the main players, don't give oxygen to nobodies!

Yeah no more talk of small accounts, stop it now! Report when this happens for everyones benefit! It very quickly turns into doxing, there's a good reason why it's a rule here.

You can't have a title promoting a nobody looking for attention. Be smarter and ignore them and stop giving them the promotion they want. Report if there's a title to use.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well, SB has been caught with his trousers down again after getting steamy with decks and posting the usual cryptic bilge, doing some corny pre-scheduled advertising and mocking a man enjoying himself in Thailand. Kakky has made an appearance in those gaudy pink crocs whilst displaying a grubby weeks old sticking plaster and an unidentifiable bulge on it's ankle. Then it donned it's skimpy bikini and posed for cheap shots in Thailand. Then a mysterious poster came on here and made rancid accusations about that lot and insulted fellow Tats. (hope that's ok, not done one before)
I don't know how I find the stamina to keep up with these threads. But somehow, I do. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know how I find the stamina to keep up with these threads. But somehow, I do. 😂
My diet coke has taken a thrashing today🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn't finish my ironing either because it was getting like a danger sport🤣

Water only now...I'm pissing streams😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Deary deary DEARY me……slag, witch, whoarrrrrr 👍🙄🙄🙄. I love this tit. So Carl is the Villain but now he’s *stabs chest in loyalty* the best man standing 🤪. duck OFF 🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂. Reveal yourself, instead of your boring clues.

“Do you have glasses on” 🙄🙄🙄
*clicks Sam down*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.