Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to lay off the lipo. Fat looks better than excessive lipo - as it plumps out and doesn't leave you with weird ripples, dents and lumps. Her body may recover from this if she gives it a chance.
It’s not nice to witness - a friend or relative, needs to have a word and lean heavy on her regarding this.
Who are the surgeons butchering her? I suppose it’s all overseas, so not within any restrictions.
Pete Burns wasnt that much older than her when his body gave up. She should take heed, but has probably never heard of him.
She wouldn't listen anyway

Reactions: 21
Katie price is a narcissist and a serial cheat. She's cheated in almost every relationship she's been in, yet when the tables were turned with kieran cheating on her she just couldn't take it. She's not liked in the celebrity world. She has a deal with the sun and daily mail to take organised pap pictures of her which they both gain money from each time the articles are clicked. The stuff that is written about her is true, but she creates her own drama and gains money from it. She tells the press that she organises to leave her alone yet constantly tips them off. If the press actually did leave her alone she would truly be bankrupt. She seems to absolutely loathe other women, especially other SW and glamour models.
It's a shame that Jodie Marsh has now also shown what a absolute, crazy, bat tit, bitter looney she is also.
However. Still reading what she said and going aha, yep, yep....

duck knows what they were feeding them both in them Zoo shoots as both of them are stuck in some early 2000s weird time warp!!!

And I for one am here for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well #185 got a bit weird eh by cry @Jersey Girl that’s just for you… anyhoo edits I picked up was someone throwing shade for Pete picking up Emily from Uni but nobody mentioning the 35 year old mum of 3 Skanky up the duff after 3 weeks dating and marrying a 25 year old

stripper that still lived at home with his mum?
Or that whilst 6 months pregnant with another mans child, she seduced a 17 year old child - Gareth Gates (she said his shoulders were still not fully grown, his body was still child like 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬) and after 3 months, sold the story, revealed all their private text messages and then destroyed his career before it even began because he denied it. (And who can blame him?)

So her last OFs post on insta has attracted a lot of disapproval, so no doubt there will be some deflection picture later of Harvey or her mum. They don’t even both to post loving pictures of themselves together anymore….🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm placing bets that it will be another "luv it when Harv sends me pictures" and then all the morons will tell her she's a fantastic mum (because she sent a photo that he took from a care home where he has carers looking after him but she's the fantastic mum 🙄)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Or that whilst 6 months pregnant with another mans child, she seduced a 17 year old child - Gareth Gates (she said his shoulders were still not fully grown, his body was still child like 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬) and after 3 months, sold the story, revealed all their private text messages and then destroyed his career before it even began because he denied it. (And who can blame him?)

I'm placing bets that it will be another "luv it when Harv sends me pictures" and then all the morons will tell her she's a fantastic mum (because she sent a photo that he took from a care home where he has carers looking after him but she's the fantastic mum 🙄)
Rosie didn’t she say she made him bleed as well? 🙁witch she is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
All caught up from the last thread ...Well that was interesting 😀😄🥰❤💖😘 xx

Or in the style of the last thread...a Pom cute version ❤😃😃😀😀 x...

Looool 😊🤭

Resizer_16569180898281.jpg

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have just managed to catch up! I honestly do not know what to think or say except holy tit!!!!!!!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That has got to be a man!
Weird looking character. One tit bigger & higher than the other one. Not only is her face a mass of lumps, her body is too. As others have said, she really looks manly. I think her neck is very wide for some unknown reason & this is why she has the dangly hair, to try & hide it. . So dated. The real hair underneath is very short. She always looks like she needs a good wash with bleach. The hair certainly always looks greasy. What an utter mess she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I can't see any guy getting involved with her if her and Sinky split up - treats her men like tit and no respect for their family. She really is VILE!!

Rosie didn’t she say she made him bleed as well? 🙁witch she is.
What the duck does she have up inside her - a bear trap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Weird looking character. One tit bigger & higher than the other one. Not only is her face a mass of lumps, her body is too. As others have said, she really looks manly. I think her neck is very wide for some unknown reason & this is why she has the dangly hair, to try & hide it. . So dated. The real hair underneath is very short. She always looks like she needs a good wash with bleach. The hair certainly always looks greasy. What an utter mess she is.
How does someone spend so much money on their appearance and still look tit, is this the only talent skank has?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So her last OFs post on insta has attracted a lot of disapproval, so no doubt there will be some deflection picture later of Harvey or her mum. They don’t even both to post loving pictures of themselves together anymore….🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow just looked at the comments on that OF post, it’s totally negative isn’t it, very high amount of criticism, even some admitting they are fans turning on her for going down the OF route. The courts let her get away with stuff, but the public have really turned now, Skanky decline continues, she’s slowly sinking by her own hand, the longer she stays with Sink-Boy the worse it becomes for her. Really is a question of Tick Tock now, Skanky has few cards left to play, she will no doubt struggle on, running further ventures with ever diminishing returns, but she’s totally lost the plot and there no way back to the lifestyle she had. She will just keep fading away to a tragic conclusion, as that’s the only outcome I can see for her now, she can’t change what/who she is.

Reactions: 41
If I was her I'd have bitten the bullet and chopped it all off by now. Lived with it short and just grown it out. Covid restrictions would have been the ideal time for that. Yet no...
Covid didn’t restrict the Skank whatsoever. She still travelled and had ‘holidays’. She didn’t even need a mask on the plane like us mere mortals. I do agree that she needs to get the rats tail extensions taken off and to get her own hair cut. She would look better bald than she does now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Covid didn’t restrict the Skank whatsoever. She still travelled and had ‘holidays’. She didn’t even need a mask on the plane like us mere mortals. I do agree that she needs to get the rats tail extensions taken off and to get her own hair cut. She would look better bald than she does now.
Ooooh, I dunno, that feckin neck 😬 puts 'the rock' Johnson to shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.