Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to reply to a poster on the other thread who gave some good advice with regards to having people like KP in your life but also coming from a different angle, then the thread closed 😱 so here goes.
I think it’s very sound advice. Unfortunately some of us adore these parents and many of us don’t know it’s narcism, or other MH issues often until much later, if ever. I appreciate they don’t deserve it. Mine was my father, I was a daddy’s girl, I love my mother dearly but my brother needed her time more being disabled and I completely understood that he was my world and likewise he adored our father.
It was very difficult for my mother to stand up to him and there wasn’t the help back then. He was never violent it was all mental abuse and the truth is she also loved him. Many people are in these situations and often feel sorry for the narcissist, no doubt because many have sob stories as KP has and often their partner wants to be the knight in shinning armour making it better for them, thinking they will change, they never do as they don‘t see any wrong in what they do. So anyone thinking KP will change if she gets a harsher punishment I think will be disappointed it’s not going to happen, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have a harsher punishment far from it, she certainly deserves it with all her driving offences.
It‘s very difficult to explain especially on paper and I appreciate I don’t know for sure but the glimpses I see of Princess you can see she adores her mother and perhaps Junior finds it easier to distance himself than Princess. I also recognise the games KP plays, like buying Princess a puppy that she so wants, then giving it away. It‘s all about control, you forever feel you’re on the end of a yo-yo. I wouldn’t be surprised if KP bought the puppy knowing PA didn’t want the responsibility of one himself but thought it would give her some control over his and Emily’s life, by forcing the puppy on them when she was on her holiday/travel shows and that would give her some sort of win in her head. When it didn’t work she took it out on Princess by giving her dog away. Who does that to a child they supposedly love certainly not a wonderful mother, it was beyond cruel.
Many of us who’ve had a narcissistic parent/partner/person in their life sadly know to well their traits and the control games they play.
I definitely think therapy is the way to go but sadly our NHS is under so much strain that’s easier said than done but there are some private places out there that charge a minimal amount. One thing I think that’s very important is anyone in these situations it’s not your fault, you’ve done nothing wrong it’s them and that’s so important to hold onto.
Sending love and hugs to all who need it 💕
Also KP is still a c*nt, god I hate that word but sometimes needs must! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Post decking 💦✊🏻? Look at those massive 9 likes 😂🤣 You must be raking it in SB 😂 Talking of rakes, there’s a suggestion for your Only Fan…
557BC555-EB4C-4825-81C9-134046B7D20E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I had a strange dream this morrow, wherein Old Kakky was in the daily papers as being apprehended for spying involving a foreign power. o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
He's honestly just so sinister looking don't you guys think? It's his eyes, sinister.
Absolutely, he’s a vile wanker and has proven it many times. Although his eyes are filtered to duck along with the rest of his face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
no he doesnt, I saw him once in the street & he looks nothing like this, his eyes are really close together & he looks almost cross eyed
To be fair neither of them look like they do in their photos.
🤔They must get quite a shock when they look up from their phones and see each other 😬😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Absolutely, he’s a vile wanker and has proven it many times. Although his eyes are filtered to duck along with the rest of his face 😂
Remember when KP used to bang on about he was the best looking guy she had ever been with. Like that was never true even if he looked like the filters? Mind you you never hear them say a thing about ecah other these days. Just looks like the worst relationship in existence. She was awful about AR and the things he liked to get up to yet this guy is sticking his finger up his arse for pennies on OF? I don't get it at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just wanted to reply to a poster on the other thread who gave some good advice with regards to having people like KP in your life but also coming from a different angle, then the thread closed 😱 so here goes.
I think it’s very sound advice. Unfortunately some of us adore these parents and many of us don’t know it’s narcism, or other MH issues often until much later, if ever. I appreciate they don’t deserve it. Mine was my father, I was a daddy’s girl, I love my mother dearly but my brother needed her time more being disabled and I completely understood that he was my world and likewise he adored our father.
It was very difficult for my mother to stand up to him and there wasn’t the help back then. He was never violent it was all mental abuse and the truth is she also loved him. Many people are in these situations and often feel sorry for the narcissist, no doubt because many have sob stories as KP has and often their partner wants to be the knight in shinning armour making it better for them, thinking they will change, they never do as they don‘t see any wrong in what they do. So anyone thinking KP will change if she gets a harsher punishment I think will be disappointed it’s not going to happen, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have a harsher punishment far from it, she certainly deserves it with all her driving offences.
It‘s very difficult to explain especially on paper and I appreciate I don’t know for sure but the glimpses I see of Princess you can see she adores her mother and perhaps Junior finds it easier to distance himself than Princess. I also recognise the games KP plays, like buying Princess a puppy that she so wants, then giving it away. It‘s all about control, you forever feel you’re on the end of a yo-yo. I wouldn’t be surprised if KP bought the puppy knowing PA didn’t want the responsibility of one himself but thought it would give her some control over his and Emily’s life, by forcing the puppy on them when she was on her holiday/travel shows and that would give her some sort of win in her head. When it didn’t work she took it out on Princess by giving her dog away. Who does that to a child they supposedly love certainly not a wonderful mother, it was beyond cruel.
Many of us who’ve had a narcissistic parent/partner/person in their life sadly know to well their traits and the control games they play.
I definitely think therapy is the way to go but sadly our NHS is under so much strain that’s easier said than done but there are some private places out there that charge a minimal amount. One thing I think that’s very important is anyone in these situations it’s not your fault, you’ve done nothing wrong it’s them and that’s so important to hold onto.
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 very well put @Jwren

• Heart
Reactions: 21
🤦‍♀️ I just can't with this prick, who the hell does he think he is. I wish she'd dump him so he can dissappear, she won't though as she has no more takers
I can see where you‘re coming from he’s vile and a plonker but I think she’s now with the person she deserves 😉
As they say karma‘s a witch....or plonker in Carly‘s case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.