Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it in the past threads someone had taken one for the team and subscribed to Crawl’s OF? Only I’ve read in other threads about Kieran Hayler’s wank face (sorry to bring up another ex) so I’m now very invested in investigating Crawl’s.

Clarifier: When I say ‘invested’, I mean the same kind of curiosity when folks visit a Ripley’s ‘Believe it or not’ museum.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I take it in the past threads someone had taken one for the team and subscribed to Crawl’s OF? Only I’ve read in other threads about Kieran Hayler’s wank face (sorry to bring up another ex) so I’m now very invested in investigating Crawl’s.

Clarifier: When I say ‘invested’, I mean the same kind of curiosity when folks visit a Ripley’s ‘Believe it or not’ museum.
You volunteering? 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

No they look at the posts on that NSFW site where gay men subscribe then chat about it

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She sure picks 'em. Here's hoping she choses a life of celibacy after Sinky dumps her. I can't face another (literal) wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah…ok! Whoever the idiot is, isn’t on Phuket time and hasn’t a clue about time zones!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They'll definitely get arrested - unlikely.
They can't spell anything, 'their thick' - pots and grammatically incorrect kettles.
Oooh it's genuine tea! - erm, okay then.

Calmeth thy titties. 😎

(nah, let those titties fly like the wild beasties they are. Unfettered and free. Do it do it do it).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've had a lazy Sunday today yet feel like I've been grafting for 12hrs.. 😨😰
Cor, I know, I feel like a wrung out dishcloth! Thank god I have wine, and Mr Websters away all week, so you all need to keep me company. Some real Kipper tea wouldn’t go amiss at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cor, I know, I feel like a wrung out dishcloth! Thank god I have wine, and Mr Websters away all week, so you all need to keep me company. Some real Kipper tea wouldn’t go amiss at some point
* said in the style of Homer Simpson🤔*

Mmmmm, Kipper Tea 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This was a strange Sunday 🤭🤭
I just had a look at the holiday... I mean working photos, not staged at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.