Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to lay off the lipo. Fat looks better than excessive lipo - as it plumps out and doesn't leave you with weird ripples, dents and lumps. Her body may recover from this if she gives it a chance.
It’s not nice to witness - a friend or relative, needs to have a word and lean heavy on her regarding this.
Who are the surgeons butchering her? I suppose it’s all overseas, so not within any restrictions.
Pete Burns wasnt that much older than her when his body gave up. She should take heed, but has probably never heard of him.
So, I think what actually killed Pete was all that dental work he did at once. The bacteria from decaying teeth being released into the bloodstream as fast as it would have been, is enough to cause a heart attack/heart failure.
He had gone in and had a bunch pulled if I remember correctly. And then just dropped dead.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Full disclosure I've booked a meet and greet with Pete (poetic eh?) for next year.
Dunno ho he'll react when I see him and say "Pete you bleep, how are ya??"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Full disclosure I've booked a meet and greet with Pete (poetic eh?) for next year.
Dunno ho he'll react when I see him and say "Pete you bleep, how are ya??"
That would be hilarious. I wish he would talk about her. The tales he could tell….

Reactions: 20
Oh my! Just caught up on the last thread 😬 what a rollercoaster that was. . but It was fun 😂😂 helloooooo skank and wank 👋👋👋👋👀👀🤣🤣. Get off tattle and go and enjoy your holiday you pair of sick fucks 🤢😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They'll definitely get arrested - unlikely.
They can't spell anything, 'their thick' - pots and grammatically incorrect kettles.
Oooh it's genuine tea! - erm, okay then.

Calmeth thy titties. 😎

(nah, let those titties fly like the wild beasties they are. Unfettered and free. Do it do it do it).
For a minute there, I thought we would have to request @Dollylovesshoes massive piss pot to pass around!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never mind, it looks like the thing has ghosted my comment on her Instagram. Don’t know why, I was only telling the truth. I said her tits are the worst I’ve seen and the look upside down because they seem to sag uphill. You can’t help some people can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ll get my coat Inspector Morse, whilst you get the handcuffs.
Gives me the urge to quote AE Housman.

(Specifically the last verse of How Clear How Lovely Bright, see the last episode of Morse)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope it’s quieter today, I have a job to go to 🤣

I'm sure she will be on the first plane home today, ready for court tomorrow😬

• Haha
Reactions: 50
A little summary if you will…

SB has average of 9 likes per Only Fan post.
Kipper has been flogging dodgy gear - Kipper Trotter.
Daddy Roots needs a trip to the Priory.
And we’re all bloody exhausted!

EDITED TO ADD:
And they’re still weapons grade cunts!
and she remains a crap 'mother' :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well #185 got a bit weird eh by cry @Jersey Girl that’s just for you… anyhoo edits I picked up was someone throwing shade for Pete picking up Emily from Uni but nobody mentioning the 35 year old mum of 3 Skanky up the duff after 3 weeks dating and marrying a 25 year old

stripper that still lived at home with his mum?
Double-standards innit!

Reactions: 13
Still there but no posts or stories to view ...
Can’t find it on Instagram even with typing in the whole name. My thoughts are it’s someone who’s on tattle on a windup as they’re using all the tattle speak - AFP, SFP, SB, etc etc. It was amusing in some respects apart from the Princess stuff. That was seriously scraping the barrel big time and allegations like that stick regardless.

Anyway - time for the Skank really to be exposed! I actually have a feeling at some point she will be and it will be for something we least expected. She won’t be able to get away with her behaviour forever.

Reactions: 41
So her last OFs post on insta has attracted a lot of disapproval, so no doubt there will be some deflection picture later of Harvey or her mum. They don’t even both to post loving pictures of themselves together anymore….🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder who the next The One will be? Poor bastard...........................................

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.