Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Rosiecosy you didn't win the Laureate but you have won thread title. Woohoo!

Oh, here we go....in fact, no....duck the recap....it's a hot mess in here today. I'm not bringing that crazy over here!

Carry on, Krusties...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well done @Rosiecosy you didn't win the Laureate but you have won thread title. Woohoo!

Oh, here we go....in fact, no....duck the recap....it's a hot mess in here today. I'm not bringing that crazy over here!

Carry on, Krusties...

Thanks Pheebs ❤ I'm so glad you added a gif. And it just perfectly sums up how everyone's feeling! 🤣

Kipper wishes…🤣

Well done @Rosiecosy ❤
Thanks Kourtney. Do you want to do the recap?? 🤣🤣
I haven't got the energy to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just to qualify: I’ve not read the KP threads, but have followed her on social media, and also read numerous articles almost on the daily (for about a decade or more) when it comes to the skank and her pantomime of a life. People seem to think I like her because I had an alternate take on Pete to the majority? But yes, the points raised are fair enough, and I’ll keep my opinion on Pete to myself (or the Pete thread) but it wasn’t a stretch for me to think sometimes threads with ex-partners overlap with differing opinions presented from individuals, surely?

As for me being a friend or associate of Skanky, I’ll copy and paste what I wrote from the final thread, because I can’t be arsed typing another declaration where I protest my innocence whilst tying it in with the absurdity of such a claim. 🙄

*Sigh* Yes, you’ve have caught me red handed. I’ve posted on here for months and become a ‘well known member’ just to wait for this moment (as a close friend of Pwicey’s) just to stick up for her in this totally unforeseen, unprecedented and unexpected moment with regards information that came to light today.

I’ll get my coat Inspector Morse, whilst you get the handcuffs. 😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks Pheebs ❤ I'm so glad you added a gif. And it just perfectly sums up how everyone's feeling! 🤣

Thanks Kourtney. Do you want to do the recap?? 🤣🤣
I haven't got the energy to!
A little summary if you will…

SB has average of 9 likes per Only Fan post.
Kipper has been flogging dodgy gear - Kipper Trotter.
Daddy Roots needs a trip to the Priory.
And we’re all bloody exhausted!

EDITED TO ADD:
And they’re still weapons grade cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wow, what an epic day. far better than a tea-spilling article in the Red Tops. Is this up there with ladybird-gate? (before my time sadly)

@Rosiecosy - brilliant title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Someone in the last thread asked why would she be behind this and slagging off SB? If she is a narcissist and sociopath then why not, she won't truly like or be loyal to anyone. I know it's probably not her but the escalation to anger does seem similar to
replies she has posted on insta before. I don't know if there is anything more behind this than a trolling attempt but if KP was going to come under scrutiny for the bruise fakery, then maybe throwing some terrible accusations at SB may be something that the media picks up and will distract from her. In all these strange posts she is the victim and SB is a sexual predator and potential murderer, she described Alex as some kind of monster who did shocking things and she recently accused Kieran of being like Savile. She has form.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone in the last thread asked why would she be behind this and slagging off SB? If she is a narcissist and sociopath then why not, she won't truly like or be loyal to anyone. I know it's probably not her but the escalation to anger does seem similar to
replies she has posted on insta before. I don't know if there is anything more behind this than a trolling attempt but if KP was going to come under scrutiny for the bruise fakery, then maybe throwing some terrible accusations at SB may be something that the media picks up and will distract from her. In all these strange posts she is the victim and SB is some kind of sexual predator and potential murderer, she described Alex as some kind of monster who did shocking things and she recently accused Kieran of being like Savile. She has form.
But how did she find the time to do all this whilst with SB? I would love to believe it's her but I'm not buying it. Whoever is behind it though is a fruit loop of the highest order. And God, it's been entertaining. I'm just pleased it wasn't a weekday.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Last thread TLDR: Skanky and Sinky are in Thailand, spending their time wanking and having hair and nails done.

A spoof account on IG kept the Krusties entertained/horrified/exhausted after the long awaited red top story yet again failed to appear.

Skanky has an upcoming court date this week, so we are unsure if she will be back for that.

Skanky is still a weapon grade…. (You know the answer to this)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow, what an epic day. far better than a tea-spilling article in the Red Tops. Is this up there with ladybird-gate? (before my time sadly)

@Rosiecosy - brilliant title!
Thanks Brah. And yes this is up there with ladybird-gate. Only difference is we were divided in our opinion there and united against the lunatic on this one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's bizarre. They've gone from posting about Katie to claiming to be her. Trashing Carl to saying how much they love him. If it his her, why reveal your finances? And why say such terrible things that could get them arrested? And why has nobody raised it on either of their Insta's? It's so odd!

Reactions: 28
But how did she find the time to do all this whilst with SB? I would love to believe it's her but I'm not buying it. Whoever is behind it though is a fruit loop of the highest order. And God, it's been entertaining. I'm just pleased it wasn't a weekday.
I suppose she could have a suitable fruit loop friend who maybe thinks they're helping her out :unsure:😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, SB has been caught with his trousers down again after getting steamy with decks and posting the usual cryptic bilge, doing some corny pre-scheduled advertising and mocking a man enjoying himself in Thailand. Kakky has made an appearance in those gaudy pink crocs whilst displaying a grubby weeks old sticking plaster and an unidentifiable bulge on it's ankle. Then it donned it's skimpy bikini and posed for cheap shots in Thailand. Then a mysterious poster came on here and made rancid accusations about that lot and insulted fellow Tats. (hope that's ok, not done one before)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Now, this is properly deluded. Earlier this afternoon the poster was saying that he was being done for attempted murder now they are thanking him for "sticking by her for the past two years"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ah well….five and a half hours in I’m not bothering reading the weirdo‘s posts anymore…..I thought it was SB but then thought it might have been one of a couple of weird previous posters from here…. now I’m just bored with it all and like @Webster1357 says….the new Dr Strange movie makes more sense to me at the moment! 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok Dr Strange done, only taken all afternoon with pausing to read here 🤣. See ‘Katie’ is still going, and now defending Carl, when an hour or so ago they said he beat her, fed her drugs and was the devil?

Best ignored nowI think

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok Dr Strange done, only taken all afternoon with pausing to read here 🤣. See ‘Katie’ is still going, and now defending Carl, when an hour or so ago they said he beat her, fed her drugs and was the devil?

Best ignored nowI think
Agreed, ignore, no more screen shots and it’ll get bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.