Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, a bit too much πŸ˜‚ it's because it's so funny and entertaining.. and usually pretty accurate πŸ˜‚
I have found sooooo much out from here. I still don't understand why the media don't pick up on her lies but this site has really opened my eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if any of what has been spouted today will turn out to be true? Surely before someone is going to be charged with attempted murder, it would be classed as dangerous driving until there was more evidence?

We do seem to get a lot of new people who turn up for a few days, make a lot of comments and then bugger off again. I wonder if it was one of those? As literate as a medieval groom of the stool either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
After all the fake drama today I am bloody knackered. Night everyone xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Katie price is a narcissist and a serial cheat. She's cheated in almost every relationship she's been in, yet when the tables were turned with kieran cheating on her she just couldn't take it. She's not liked in the celebrity world. She has a deal with the sun and daily mail to take organised pap pictures of her which they both gain money from each time the articles are clicked. The stuff that is written about her is true, but she creates her own drama and gains money from it. She tells the press that she organises to leave her alone yet constantly tips them off. If the press actually did leave her alone she would truly be bankrupt. She seems to absolutely loathe other women, especially other SW and glamour models.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
New thread 🧡πŸ₯° xx and Well done @Rosiecosy on title πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
So I popped on earlier as I'm at page 18. I'm now page 21 on the last thread and I see it's moved to this new thread so I can't wait to read what's happening, so I will leave Biffas suggestion here for now and try and catch up as much as I can later. Love from Pom πŸ₯°

@BiffasBeemer ..as suggested from the last thread the pic of Cole with a bum crack in his forehead after Coles pic from the last thread looked like he had a bum crack above his nose πŸ˜„β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16568834704801.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don’t know why some of you are feeling frazzled πŸ˜‰ You should have been like me sitting on my ’but’ reading fiction full of spelling mistakes. 🧐
You just couldn’t make it up πŸ₯΄

Anyway anyone know what this yoga pose is called, or is KP playing Simon Says? πŸ€”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie price is a narcissist and a serial cheat. She's cheated in almost every relationship she's been in, yet when the tables were turned with kieran cheating on her she just couldn't take it. She's not liked in the celebrity world. She has a deal with the sun and daily mail to take organised pap pictures of her which they both gain money from each time the articles are clicked. The stuff that is written about her is true, but she creates her own drama and gains money from it. She tells the press that she organises to leave her alone yet constantly tips them off. If the press actually did leave her alone she would truly be bankrupt. She seems to absolutely loathe other women, especially other SW and glamour models.
Ryan Mira has links with BackGrid who take many of the photo’s. Mira is the manager of another company belonging to a director of BackGrid. KP, Mira, BackGrid are all connected.

Reactions: 16
OH MY! I nearly spat out my coffee.

View attachment 1389989

You gotta love the comedy norks!
Katie being Jordan, if your not in the news, get papped with the norks on show.
Absolutely hideous.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You can’t believe anything Jodie Marsh says about anything! She is equally as bonkers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys maybe it’s not allowed forgive me but I see the mention of all the drama but where can I find it πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.