Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a 'look at what you could have won'. There's no way she isn't gutted with who and where she's ended up. I wish she would get rid of SB. I know she is the creater of her own misery but he's absolutely sped up the process 10 fold.
That is such a gorgeous picture. I wonder if Skanky has seen it? Lets face it she could of had a lovely life with any of them but look what she has ended up with and look what he has done to her!!! The change in her appearance is shocking!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Hiding a boob job, or letting folk think shes had one
Surely her jugs cannot take much more prodding, cutting, stitching and repairing. Surprised she hasn't developed breast cancer the amount of stuff she's had done to them. I bet they look a right mess now, certainly look it in her bikinis, hard, sore and lumpy looking

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’ll be back to the BeClinic next month to have them corrected 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Looks like a drag act Tina Turner 😂
🎵🎵 "Iys yer pwyvit darncer
I wonts yer munney
and' Iy'll doo wot Iye wonna doo.
Iye's yer pwyvit darncer
A grifta fer munney
An' ownli My Moosic wil doo;

Euros or Thai Baht, Go Henry will doo nicelly fanks,
So less get yer kecks orf......................................" 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hiding a boob job, or letting folk think shes had one
Yep definitely! Why would you have a cushion over your chest in a hairdressers? Seriously how much more can one persons body tolerate? I'm surprised she hasn't had blood poisoning or worse by now the amount of times she has been put under and cut open. The problem is this will never end, she is trapped in a vicious circle, she doesn't like how she looks so she goes under the knife, still doesn't like how she looks so back under the knife she goes, rinse and repeat! She is striving for a look that she is just never going to get. She will end up dead!

Reactions: 32
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO going on the wiki :ROFLMAO:

I’m a whole thread behind. What happened to the breaking story 🙄
Nothing as yet; There appears to be some sort of delay but theres surely something in the offing due tto all the dirt her crummy chums are pumping-out as regards Peter in the past few days.

What’s wrong with her eye?
Wonky eyes are the least of her problems really :)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep definitely! Why would you have a cushion over your chest in a hairdressers? Seriously how much more can one persons body tolerate? I'm surprised she hasn't had blood poisoning or worse by now the amount of times she has been put under and cut open. The problem is this will never end, she is trapped in a vicious circle, she doesn't like how she looks so she goes under the knife, still doesn't like how she looks so back under the knife she goes, rinse and repeat! She is striving for a look that she is just never going to get. She will end up dead!
Another pete burns.. I agree, it is going to kill her at this rate.

Reactions: 19
I'd lay money on it being one of her camp who started that Mumsnet thread.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.