Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have several tattoos, on my forearms especially. One thing you don’t do with a new tattoo is visit a swimming pool. A tattoo is basically an open wound. In the U.K. we have some alarming germs that reside in pools and hot tubs and our sea isn’t particularly clean. But Thailand? Thailnad standards of hygiene, no offence to the country, even the sea, god knows what is swimming about in there. Terrible idea to have a new tattoo in water.

As to poor vapid man child Coal. Well he is still under the influence of ‘glamour’. People noticing him now, camera men, free stuff. Every day looking on the internet to see what has been said about you. He gets an erection just reading about himself. Hes a bit long in the tooth to have not done anything with his life. He was ‘almost’ on Love Island. He didn’t really make it did he. His ‘infamy’ now, if he stays away from the police, he could scratch an invite onto the I’m a Celebrity get me out of here. Which would boil Skankys piss to volcanic measures. He has hitched his wagon to her star. But he is destroying her. Boyson for all his faults, gave a crap about Katie. Brought positivity to her life. Was liked by the kids, even tried to intervene with Harvey. But he bored her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Fancy being vocal about ‘trolling’ and bullying then filming some guy who is off his tits but not doing anyone any harm - just so you and your followers can mock him. Hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It's funny to read that so many other posters here don't use the c-word irl, I don't at all...I know, me the potty mouthed one!
I use it on here though in regards to skanky...it just flows and sums her up in one word. It's easy once you try. bleep, bleep cunttuty, bleep🤣 Anyway a poem about the bleep😁

There was a woman called Price,
Who was rather not very nice.
Her boyfriends a runt
and she is a bleep
and looks like she's riddled with lice🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m not very au fait with the whole hair extensions malarkey but can someone enlighten me as to why she needs to get someone in a salon to blow dry her barnet? Also, when I go on holiday the last place I want to be visiting is a salon! Dumbass woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fancy being vocal about ‘trolling’ and bullying then filming some guy who is off his tits but not doing anyone any harm - just so you and your followers can mock him. Hypocrite.
Maybe that post needs reporting, although Insta seem to do sweet FA…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He wouldn't be doing that if it was his sidekick off her box getting into one of his borrowed flash motors and pissing herself

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah yes. The Cole and Katie sliding scale of twolldom and harassment.
It’s only applicable when applied to others.But it’s ok if they do it.
Eg Kp actually guilty of breaking restraining order
Taking handicapped child into nightclub for money
Mocking random person in a bar.
No wonder we use the c word.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He wouldn't be doing that if it was his sidekick off her box getting into one of his borrowed flash motors and pissing herself
Wanky is just a nasty little bully who only picks on weak people, one day Woodsy your going to pick on the wrong person, and get seven kinds of tit kicked out of you. Now bugger off and take a few more pics of your bare arse, to earn a few pennies, you sad bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm no KB fan but he strikes me as a kind person. I liked how he was with Harvey and there was one video clip where he was sitting with Katie and Bunny on the sofa. Katie was being obnoxious as usual and Bunny was asleep. KB was just absent mindedly stroking Bunny's hair so gently, speaking quietly and it really touched me.

Katie had such an opportunity to straighten herself out with him. He had a lot of love to give - and he was fair. I think she couldn't stand the fact that he saw the good in her but expected better of her.

I mean he is a poser and wears silly outfits sometimes but I think he is decent. Katie can't deal with decency, it threatens her.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.