Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price # 186 Krusty’s trolled, he fingers his hole trying to earn cash for a new blow up doll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You are derailing. This isn't a Pete bashing thread. This is anti skank.
Pete's given those children a happy, stable home from a skank who chose men, drugs, surgery and holidays over her children and exploits them every chance she gets.
Read the room ❤
Quite a shame to see a man who loves his kids and is devoted to them have the piss ripped out of him. Super Daddy? No, just a normal caring Dad. He might have gone overboard with his love because their mother had them calling some other bloke Daddy just after they split, and jouros were asking if he would allow his kids to be adopted!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Funny how you've popped up from nowhere after today's antics and the recent PA bashing on tictock and FB
They've apologised so I'm giving them the benefit of doubt. As Cole would say #caseclosed.
Otherwise I would have been screaming "deflection!!" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#186 Decking and Sliders, we've got it all. Skanky and Sink Boy are heading for their fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont hate kp, Im just getting fed up seeing her big fkin monster monstrosities on my Facebook page and her false teeth everytime I log in from either Sun or daily mail. If I want to see old bassa tits with false teeth i'd sign up to one of those kink pages for pervs that wear latex and spank themselves with barbed wire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Read the wiki.. believe me, we don't dislike her for no reason!
Where was it ever implied I didn’t dislike her? I can have an opinion on her exes too can’t I? Doesn’t have to be either/or, neither as simplistic as good V evil. 🙄 I’ve already said she’s tenfold more vile than Peter, or shall I qualify that again for the third time?

Reactions: 4
But he’s talked about on here frequently apparently? 🤔 As Katie’s ex and the Father of her two children? Are opinions on her past partners not spoken about here there then? That would be a first for a Tattle thread.
There are reasons we hate skanky but Pete, as far as I'm concerned hasn't done anything wrong. He's a Brill dad, gets on with his own life, doesn't bad mouth KFP, no criminal convictions longer than my leg. Yes he gets mentioned but usually it's positive comments here for PA and KH

• Heart
Reactions: 34
But he’s talked about on here frequently apparently? 🤔 As Katie’s ex and the Father of her two children? Are opinions on her past partners not spoken about here there then? That would be a first for a Tattle thread.
Your two posts on this thread were both untrue, so you're a raging optimist to think that'll go well. I see you've also posted the same nonsense on the Peter Andre thread.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m going back to lurking for the next thread!
Was fun whilst it lasted, I have enough trouble keeping up with the thread as it is without joining in as well! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh guys, your overwhelming support has brought me to tears. That's why I love it here. We aren't nasty or trolls or whatever outside folk think. We're a team round here.

That's the thing. When someone is assaulted genuinely it's devasating. My whole world is destroyed. If I could laugh without crying I would. I'm just can't support her. I am now more incensed to take her down.

I did report it. 💗
Sending love and light to you and your little one, hope you’re both ok and safe ❤❤❤ This little family on here have for your back xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Where was it ever implied I didn’t dislike her? I can have an opinion on her exes too can’t I? Doesn’t have to be either/or, neither as simplistic as good V evil. 🙄 I’ve already said she’s tenfold more vile than Peter, or shall I qualify that again for the third time?
You said this was your first time talking about skanky so I told you to read the wiki. I didn't say you don't dislike her. I was explaining why we do and told you to read the room

• Heart
Here we go....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny how you've popped up from nowhere after today's antics and the recent PA bashing on tictock and FB
*Sigh* Yes, you’ve have caught me red handed. I’ve posted on here for months and become a ‘well known member’ just to wait for this moment (as a close friend of Pwicey’s) just to stick up for her in this totally unforeseen, unprecedented and unexpected moment with regards information that came to light today.

I’ll get my coat Inspector Morse, whilst you get the handcuffs. 😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Daaannngggggg

What a thread.

I really need to make more of an effort to keep up with them. Normally, blink and they've gone.

🤣

• Haha
You can have an opinion on her exes but they have their own threads or you can create one. We mention them but only when its relevant.
Bashing Pete is not what we do here. Some like him, some don't. But most agree he is a good dad. If you disagree, he has his own thread xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.