Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
560F6B14-AC90-4E56-9778-9718A3D442B1.png

Maybe not….🤣 it will be wrecked in half an hour from her touching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I never trusted KSR. Always found something really off about her, even when I was in camp KP. I think she's an absolute fruit loop.
Great to see you posting you’ve been missed. I hope all is good for you now 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just took my tablets and found some white residue on my phone afterwards, that’s from normal prescription tablets, imagine if they did a drug wipe on Wanky’s phone 😆. I guess that’s why they go for white phones 🤭.
Was there a ladybird nearby? 🐞🤔x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1386067
Woo Hoo! I love it!
FFS I had a blow dry this morning and I'm not sticking it all over insta so this has to be a freebie in exchange for her shite "publicity"

Note to self *
I must go to mamvictory when I'm next in Thailand............................................. Whatever :mad:
Oh and Just Baby filter - is she taking the piss or what????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1386067
If its one of her wigs why didn't she leave it with them and collect it later. Could do same with the veneers and get Thai dentist them a clean . If she could only detach other parts of her anatomy eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When my eldest was little he loved currant buns so whenever we went shopping he would have one as a treat. One day we went into a different bakery than usual when he said to the woman behind the counter "Can I have one of those dead fly cakes please?" Her face was a picture LOL
We used to call them flies graveyards.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!
I hate hearing the word and don't use it, but I seem to have no problem typing it here for the Pwicey and a few other zelebs. That's how much they annoy me!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.