Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone bring me up to speed? I'm dealing with my own slapgate and it seems really difficult to catch up. Fractured eye socket, broken nose and very very bruised. Very frightened.

All mine, and no makeup..

Makes me hate her more. I was assaulted and I'm hurt and if she lied I hope she fucking burns.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

Jwren

VIP Member
I just wanted to reply to a poster on the other thread who gave some good advice with regards to having people like KP in your life but also coming from a different angle, then the thread closed 😱 so here goes.
I think it’s very sound advice. Unfortunately some of us adore these parents and many of us don’t know it’s narcism, or other MH issues often until much later, if ever. I appreciate they don’t deserve it. Mine was my father, I was a daddy’s girl, I love my mother dearly but my brother needed her time more being disabled and I completely understood that he was my world and likewise he adored our father.
It was very difficult for my mother to stand up to him and there wasn’t the help back then. He was never violent it was all mental abuse and the truth is she also loved him. Many people are in these situations and often feel sorry for the narcissist, no doubt because many have sob stories as KP has and often their partner wants to be the knight in shinning armour making it better for them, thinking they will change, they never do as they don‘t see any wrong in what they do. So anyone thinking KP will change if she gets a harsher punishment I think will be disappointed it’s not going to happen, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have a harsher punishment far from it, she certainly deserves it with all her driving offences.
It‘s very difficult to explain especially on paper and I appreciate I don’t know for sure but the glimpses I see of Princess you can see she adores her mother and perhaps Junior finds it easier to distance himself than Princess. I also recognise the games KP plays, like buying Princess a puppy that she so wants, then giving it away. It‘s all about control, you forever feel you’re on the end of a yo-yo. I wouldn’t be surprised if KP bought the puppy knowing PA didn’t want the responsibility of one himself but thought it would give her some control over his and Emily’s life, by forcing the puppy on them when she was on her holiday/travel shows and that would give her some sort of win in her head. When it didn’t work she took it out on Princess by giving her dog away. Who does that to a child they supposedly love certainly not a wonderful mother, it was beyond cruel.
Many of us who’ve had a narcissistic parent/partner/person in their life sadly know to well their traits and the control games they play.
I definitely think therapy is the way to go but sadly our NHS is under so much strain that’s easier said than done but there are some private places out there that charge a minimal amount. One thing I think that’s very important is anyone in these situations it’s not your fault, you’ve done nothing wrong it’s them and that’s so important to hold onto.
Sending love and hugs to all who need it 💕
Also KP is still a c*nt, god I hate that word but sometimes needs must! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
First time on this thread so Hi to all. 👋
Don’t want to derail, but just wondering what everyone makes of ‘Super Daddy’ Andre?

As vile as Katie is (and yes, tenfold million more so than Peter) the odious creep was in his mid 30s hanging around teenagers at University trying to impress them with his car. That’s how he got with Emily. Vile. 🤢
You are derailing. This isn't a Pete bashing thread. This is anti skank.
Pete's given those children a happy, stable home from a skank who chose men, drugs, surgery and holidays over her children and exploits them every chance she gets.
Read the room ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Oh guys, your overwhelming support has brought me to tears. That's why I love it here. We aren't nasty or trolls or whatever outside folk think. We're a team round here.

That's the thing. When someone is assaulted genuinely it's devasating. My whole world is destroyed. If I could laugh without crying I would. I'm just can't support her. I am now more incensed to take her down.

So far all she has done it seems is shop in H and M and get her hair done! That will make riveting footage for her so called 'travel show' won't it?

Oh gosh that's awful you poor thing! I hope you are safe? If not please call the police. I'm worried about you now. Sending hugs XX
I did report it. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Fancy being vocal about ‘trolling’ and bullying then filming some guy who is off his tits but not doing anyone any harm - just so you and your followers can mock him. Hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Lildeaks

This person is so crazy. The evolution of the posts is insane.

During my ‘correspondence’ with this person Firstly they ‘outed’ themselves as Ryan. They sent me a ‘photo’ of themselves as him. Which was a photo of him taken in a mirror. So literally taken from anywhere.

When I queried why they couldn’t spell Jessica Alves and spelled it wrong twice I got called a pleb. I queried why you would put all this out there before she was ‘safe’ and that’s where the insults started and random ‘BOYAKA’ shit over and over which I said I had no idea what they meant.
Then started the ‘I know who you are’. When I pointed out I’m no one and I don’t know who they think they’re ‘bringing’ down, all of a sudden this person was Kate and Chelsea and not Ryan.

I asked why if it was Kate she was posting all about her hidden millions the person did the shouty caps lock saying ‘go tell the creditors’. I pointed out Boris Becker got jailed for hiding money. I then blocked and reported as I couldn’t be fucked carrying on with the nonsense. After screenshotting it all.

Amidst all of this I was called a slut, told to sort my roots, told to fuck my mum and to die of cancer.

The escalation of fury and anger and threats and change of ‘person’ writing it was quick and bizarre.

It’s extremely similar in tone and escalation as previous stories from members on here where they’ve been roped in by ‘anti Price’ stories which have then become the ‘we know who you are, we’ll bring you down’ extreme insults and personal threats. It’s clearly the same person who has been doing this all along. I have no idea who they are, but they’re bloody mad.

Ironically if it was true- the pure vitriol and nasty language used to anyone asking perfectly valid questions means anything written now is just being laughed at.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Jesus I'm sorry to hear this. I know nothing I can say will change what has happened to you but I hope you have someone or support
I'm okay, thank you! Or I think I am. I'm upset and oh so very sore but having a cuddle in bed with the kid. I'm more upset that my daughter witnessed it.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

DC16

VIP Member
Yep, wooohooo I love it.

Bloody rude cretin… 🤣 you didn’t exactly show 93 pages did you, or anything of real black and white proof. You just said a load of stuff.
Right back at you gutter $lag 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Jwren

VIP Member
no he doesnt, I saw him once in the street & he looks nothing like this, his eyes are really close together & he looks almost cross eyed
To be fair neither of them look like they do in their photos.
🤔They must get quite a shock when they look up from their phones and see each other 😬😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Yes, I had it on good authority, I’ve tried asking again, but no response 🤷🏻‍♀️
@kourtneykool (or anyone) do you have access to his OF, the bit where it mentions the decking…if anyone can get that for me please 🙏🙏🙏😘 (where it clearly shows his OF name and what he wrote) x
Your wish is my command my lovely! Let me know if you need anything else! 😘😘

187F966A-9D55-443F-8642-2ED4C2C5FD9C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Anna666

VIP Member
You lovely peeps .... just want to say, dont be fooled by these latest outlandish BS posts on that daddywoods account :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... I can guarantee both she and he, are at this moment sitting in Thailand, making up this crap and laughing their heads off ... its called being a full blown narcissist ..... which they both are, they GET OFF on it .... and its pure DEFLECTION for something big coming out soon .... very entertaining, but take with a pinch of salt, and know they are both responsible ...... in other words ` TAKIN THE PISS OUT OF GETTING TATTLERS RILED UP `... most people go on holiday to beautiful places, and spend their time enjoying the culture, not these two TWATS, this is how they chose to spend their time, and judging at how these posts have been written, they're both drunk and high as fuck ..... 👉👉 there are two truths in these posts in my opinion .... he came onto Princess, that was evident, and many of us cringed at how creepy he was around her:mad::mad: ... and she does still have HER MONEY ... not under floorboards, or in monzo account, where its traceable, but carefully hidden with her family 👉 ENABLERS .... out of sight ... that is my take on all this .... the person/s writing these posts, is all over the place, erratic ... not making much sense, thats a red flag and are defending pwicceee far too much for my liking 🤷‍♀️ it takes a very sick mind to do this type of thing and enjoy it, sadly these two wasters were made for each other

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
I'm no KB fan but he strikes me as a kind person. I liked how he was with Harvey and there was one video clip where he was sitting with Katie and Bunny on the sofa. Katie was being obnoxious as usual and Bunny was asleep. KB was just absent mindedly stroking Bunny's hair so gently, speaking quietly and it really touched me.

Katie had such an opportunity to straighten herself out with him. He had a lot of love to give - and he was fair. I think she couldn't stand the fact that he saw the good in her but expected better of her.

I mean he is a poser and wears silly outfits sometimes but I think he is decent. Katie can't deal with decency, it threatens her.

• Heart
Reactions: 53