Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never trusted KSR. Always found something really off about her, even when I was in camp KP. I think she's an absolute fruit loop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Who doesn't like a bikkie made out of squashed flies....?
When my eldest was little he loved currant buns so whenever we went shopping he would have one as a treat. One day we went into a different bakery than usual when he said to the woman behind the counter "Can I have one of those dead fly cakes please?" Her face was a picture LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who knows where the tea is, I was told it was going ahead, just waiting on something. Maybe it will be later in time for the Sunday copies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The guy is dim witted, no wonder he does not have a lot of back stories, his probably not been let out on his own much in case he gets drawn into bad company. No doubt it was Skanky who told him to go on only fans, and now his got dragged into doing more, and more demeaning things, probably at her behest.
He's already sold his soul for her so his * was an obvious next move.
His poor parents must be united in their joint despair over him

Reactions: 19
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!
I use it IRL, but only in exceptional circumstances, usually to men being sexist and misogynistic it’s a way of showing them their bullshit doesn’t fly. I’ve even had grown men run to security to complain I said the word 🤣🤣. Btw I’m 5’1” and have to use a walking stick, so clearly very intimidating.

I’d understand if Skanky had developed some of her traits from being an attractive younger woman, but her behaviour towards her kids, men and animals proves it’s not just from being an attractive younger woman who had to deal with a lot of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Urrrrggghhhh; Just imagine the filth they'll have to wipe off it (literally and the memory) BARF :sick:
Also, how did he manage that from Thailand?

I use it IRL, but only in exceptional circumstances, usually to men being sexist and misogynistic it’s a way of showing them their bullshit doesn’t fly. I’ve even had grown men run to security to complain I said the word 🤣🤣. Btw I’m 5’1” and have to use a walking stick, so clearly very intimidating.

I’d understand if Skanky had developed some of her traits from being an attractive younger woman, but her behaviour towards her kids, men and animals proves it’s not just from being an attractive younger woman who had to deal with a lot of tit.
Its because she's a foul foetid cesspit inside for which the outside is becoming just as disgusting.
None of what she thinks/says/does is either endearing nor acceptable under any circumstances so yes she IS a C U N T🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Urrrrggghhhh; Just imagine the filth they'll have to wipe off it (literally and the memory) BARF :sick:
Also, how did he mange that from Thailand?

Its because she's a foul foetid cesspit inside for which the outside is becoming just as disgusting.
None of what she thinks/says/does is either endearing nor acceptable under any circumstances so yes she IS a C U N T🤭
Maybe they’ve been deported 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe they’ve been deported 🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Thai authorities found out he'd been doing al fresco wanking on the hotel's decking so they chucked him and the slaggy old boiler out then banned them thereafter? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just took my tablets and found some white residue on my phone afterwards, that’s from normal prescription tablets, imagine if they did a drug wipe on Wanky’s phone 😆. I guess that’s why they go for white phones 🤭.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's like a 'look at what you could have won'. There's no way she isn't gutted with who and where she's ended up. I wish she would get rid of SB. I know she is the creater of her own misery but he's absolutely sped up the process 10 fold.
By the same token she absolutely DESERVES having gotten herself landed with SB because he's as cruddy as she is.

SB is all she has left whilst crawling through the wreckage of her miserable existence, her family hate him, all his previous "mates" have abandoned him due to her presence so yes she is the creator of her own disaster and bloody-well deserves it . Every long lingering second of mutual misery is a bonus :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's like a 'look at what you could have won'. There's no way she isn't gutted with who and where she's ended up. I wish she would get rid of SB. I know she is the creater of her own misery but he's absolutely sped up the process 10 fold.
Although I wouldn’t wish KP on anyone else. She really was cruel and quite nasty to KB and I genuinely think he cared especially where Harvey was concerned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.