Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SFP probably - it sounds like the type of site she'll hang about on dispensing wisdom on parenting and flogging her kids clothing range

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's amazing how many people say the `c` word on here that probably don't say it IRL. It's her! She sends you to it!!
I do in RL. My apprentice thinks he knows everything. He knows nothing about anything. I told him no fucker knows everything and don't invent anything with your mouth that you don't see with your eyes. Im still learning after all these years,, christ on a bike, it never stops.Grasp that and your halfway there.. Im looking foward to locking horns with this 18 yr old lad again when I go back to work in September. One of the guys I work with gave him a bit of advice. He told him, as guys we've chucked everything at her at some point. She keeps getting back up and responds accordingly. You can learn a lot from her. She's very good at her job. Managers have tried to make her look stupid and have failed miserably. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She needs a Venus fly trap there - her bullshit attracts flies!

🤔 Lloyd's Bank said 'Yes' ??
That's a good one I hope she hasn't managed to get a massive ppi claim from lloyds, on the other hand as it's her it might mean a boob reduction as the meaning in the 2nd paragraph

Screenshot 2022-07-02 153553.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just a guess re: holding the cushion over her front: When you sit down like that it shows belly rolls (unless you wear something very voluminous and floaty to hide it or are extremely toned).

Huge boobs don’t make the waist look slim unless you’re very hour-glass. She would be much better off getting rid of those implants and doing a bit of exercise. I saw a picture when she was with one of her ex’s (the last one? I lose rack) when she looked so much better. Now she just looks very broad and strange.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 37
Dare I ask for a quick recap? I’m going to have to power through the last thread!
Someone decided to randomly dredge up some TikTok footage of the row that Katie and Peter had 15 years ago in a segway shop in LA where Peter was unpleasant to Katie (and her back to him, but apparently that doesn't count). This poster has "suddenly" had the realisation that Peter is the abusive one and Katie innocent. Cue: people piling in to say what a great mum she is and what an abusive c*** he is, and worse (implying he went for the younger Emily on account of her age).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Kipper, Kipper, Kipper… (see highlighted Kipper comment below 🐟)

View attachment 1386166
is this a dig at Junior? if he has gone no contact it will get to a point where she will go
on the attack. No maternal or unconditional love, he is just out, the enemy to be smeared and
attacked like anyone else who doesn't let her walk all over them. That's what sort of mother
she is mumsnet!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.