Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harvey is entitled to be in an educational setting until he’s 25. After that I imagine he will go into an assisted living facility with a very high level of support.
Despite Harvey currently being very useful to her as cash cow/get out of jail free/proof of ‘good mum’ I don’t for one minute think she wants him living with her. She might have to actually do some parenting for a start.
I also think eventually we’ll start to see less of Harvey. Once he becomes a fully grown adult man in his late twenties I think the ‘cute’ factor will wear off, no one will really want to see a great big chap of 30 years old calling people ‘cunts’ all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Apparently Pete is worth 20 million. And Emily, obviously a Doctor and high earner. He spoke of moving back to Australia, I wonder if Junior and Princess would go with them.
Then Michelle and Kieran. He’s working hard too, making hay while the sun shines.Four happy children between them, wonderful family life.
Ijust hope she doesn’t pull Harvey out of that college and install him back at the MM.
Emily earns about 38k

• Wow
Reactions: 16
so the wedding plans are on hold i bet Carl is devestated(he will be on his knees begging her to still get married even if she is facing jail(i think not)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear Katie,
I do hope you can explain to the bankruptcy how you could afford to purchase a 3rd share in this latest horse you have been showing off, despite being bankrupt 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 you haven’t declared it, have you, tut, tut….
Unbelievable. Assuming she has coughed up her share though!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dear Katie,
I do hope you can explain to the bankruptcy how you could afford to purchase a 3rd share in this latest horse you have been showing off, despite being bankrupt 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 you haven’t declared it, have you, tut, tut….
may be she will try and claim it was a birthday present from Carl because she as not been showing off what THE ONE got her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Harvey is entitled to be in an educational setting until he’s 25. After that I imagine he will go into an assisted living facility with a very high level of support.
Despite Harvey currently being very useful to her as cash cow/get out of jail free/proof of ‘good mum’ I don’t for one minute think she wants him living with her. She might have to actually do some parenting for a start.
I also think eventually we’ll start to see less of Harvey. Once he becomes a fully grown adult man in his late twenties I think the ‘cute’ factor will wear off, no one will really want to see a great big chap of 30 years old calling people ‘cunts’ all the time.
I don't find him cute at all it's all edited as you know for cash

if it was a book the characters would be from mice and men guess who's Lennie

Reactions: 18
Don’t hate on me but I have never found Harvey “cute” - I think he can be endearing but I have never got the “cute” thing x

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Welcome to #173 and well done @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the title. 🤭 🤭

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...as-much-allure-as-a-naked-boris.30284/page-50

From the POM Gallery..

From the last thread.

😂😂😂
What a brilliant article sums her up nicely 😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
so the wedding plans are on hold i bet Carl is devestated(he will be on his knees begging her to still get married even if she is facing jail(i think not)
Carol will be dressing up for his prison Pap Walks on his way to his Dolly Visits like Big Lozza used to ... using paid for Paps & their filters of course .... I wonder how many visits he will get ... will she save any for her children or AFP ???

1653578704807.png

This is what Lozza really looked like at that time without the filtered shots ...
1653579056777.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Going to volunteer there weekly eh?? Weekly therapy sessions, looking after horses, paying her creditors, you don't fool us KP!!
What she means is weekly photo ops to try and look good before her sentencing! When exactly did she manage to do this CS though? Between holidays and work' she hasn't had that much free time surely?

Reactions: 25
Carol will be dressing up for his prison Pap Walks on his way to his Dolly Visits like Big Lozza used to ... using paid for Paps & their filters of course .... I wonder how many visits he will get ... will she save any for her children or AFP ???

View attachment 1295841
if the kids do get visitation if she goes to jail they would prob end up seeing more of her than they do now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And how did she get there? SB has been, up until recently, in the gym… doing the MMA stuff.
It could be done in 3 weeks ... will have been done when she was staying with AFP and posting pictures of her dinners ... she

• Sick
Reactions: 16
duck knows Warrior,Only time I can think is when she don’t post..But is she perhaps being a bleeping liar?we know what the bleep is like,lies fall out of that ugly gob.
I can't believe she was given 100 hours community service and she only posted once about it in all her sessions

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.