Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Dear Katie,
I do hope you can explain to the bankruptcy how you could afford to purchase a 3rd share in this latest horse you have been showing off, despite being bankrupt 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 you haven’t declared it, have you, tut, tut….

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

racing stripes

Just caught up, not been on for a few days. My dog has been really unwell and had to have a emergency operation. She was in the vets for a few days. It made me think of Skank and her scummy animal ways. How can she neglect animals and never give them another thought? She can’t have a soul. Seeing my little dog whimpering and shaking with pain absolutely broke my heart. Skankbag is an arsehole. Only a top class cunt would treat animals the way she does.
Lost our little girl last Saturday, we were and still are in bits 18 years we had her and as we never had kids she was our baby, all our friends send cards and messages saying what a good life she’d had with us and what a happy little very much loved dog she was, can’t see that heartless bitch getting the same response when her neglect and sheer downright dismissive attitude towards all the poor creatures that have had the misfortune to end up “care” come to a sorry end.
im crying as I write this, no honestly I am. 😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well that’s one hell of a narcissistic birthday wish if ever there was one, even on Harvey’s birthday it’s still all about KP. My heart goes out to that young man having a mother like her, he deserves so much better!
All ME & I. 'Never let him down'. We all know you read TATTLE Madam Price.
PRICE, You were never there. Everyone under the sun you could find, looked after him. YOU never taught him basic living skills. NEVER EVEN tried to potty train him, so he could use a toilet ! Fed him junk food, cake & Iceland pizza's with chips everyday. You swanned off to Turkey, when he had been in ITU seriously ill. You have spent less than 6 days with him so far this year, because Crawl, your holidays & plastic surgery are more important. AND... What's happened to the money from his trust fund, sales of the clothing & £6k from the 'Meet & Greet? You use Harvey like a Victoria freak exhibit. He deserves so much better than having you as his mother. You are only spending 2 weekends with him and probably more days than normal, because you want to say he needs you, when you go back to court. STAR College are his main carers NOT YOU. LESS THAN 6 TIMES THIS YEAR - REMEMBER THAT! So WHY now? CON WOMAN, that's why. The courts are going to see straight through this, same as us. I hope courts ask for dates & record of your visits & seeing your disabled son. Jeez, you make me want to vomit. :mad: :sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Loving the irony of "not being treated like a product " when she treats her own children as products!!
As for finishing her CS; hardly something to be proud of!! I'd be ashamed for life ,not bragging about it. You are meant to complete it you illiterate bint!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Don’t hate on me but I have never found Harvey “cute” - I think he can be endearing but I have never got the “cute” thing x
You are not on your own.I find many of his tv appearances as exploitive.And I feel as if he is encouraged to swear.
I say that as Mrs Sweary McSwear from the town of Swear.
But, it is deeply offensive if a vulnerable person is being manipulated.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I watched that BBC thing again about Harvey. The kid was wearing huge ear protectors, and the doctor so carefully entered the room and closed the door slowly and silently. He commented that Harvey didn’t like noise. I saw him say it. Then why is this young lad being taking to a f*cking nightclub? This situation needs to be welfare checked. A lucrative idea by the Pricey, she’s just going to drag him through nightclub dump after another, and then the headlines will be ’some drunk guy abused my son’. It’s like she is setting bait.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Harvey is entitled to be in an educational setting until he’s 25. After that I imagine he will go into an assisted living facility with a very high level of support.
Despite Harvey currently being very useful to her as cash cow/get out of jail free/proof of ‘good mum’ I don’t for one minute think she wants him living with her. She might have to actually do some parenting for a start.
I also think eventually we’ll start to see less of Harvey. Once he becomes a fully grown adult man in his late twenties I think the ‘cute’ factor will wear off, no one will really want to see a great big chap of 30 years old calling people ‘cunts’ all the time.
Don’t hate on me but I have never found Harvey “cute” - I think he can be endearing but I have never got the “cute” thing x

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tanley

VIP Member
I don’t find him cute either, but her followers seem to. My son is about the same age as Harvey and has learning difficulties and autism/adhd and he’s only ever sworn in his life twice. He even tells me off if I do it! Personally I think it gives the wrong impression of how a lot of SEN young people behave. She’s made him like that because supposedly it’s ‘funny’ - but eventually, if he were to have some kind of life separate from her sphere of influence, his inability to moderate his language will hold him back and restrict his opportunities.
My 17 year old grandson has learning difficulties and severe autism. I agree that Harvey often says what his mum wants to hear, she is always saying stuff like ”do you love it Harv, are you happy Harv” and he says “yes mum”. I have no doubt that she taught him to swear and thinks it’s funny. My grandson doesn’t swear, and he also has no idea about social media or trolls. KP has pushed all that into Harvey’s life. I think she is a terrible mother.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Dumb & Dumber have been surprisingly quiet
....Well, they are incredibly busy you know. SB will be at the gym practicing dodging punches and KP will be doing her weekly volunteering session, followed by her weekly therapy session, then she has to muck out the horses, go riding for her MH, cook a nutritious lunch, pick all her screwed up clothes off of the floor, Facetime Harvey, care for her other 4 kids as it is half term, oops just remembered she doesn't actually have to do that bit. Do a quick photoshoot for OF, sell some barf bombs, flog some tickets for a Makeup Masterclass she doesn't actually do, do some begging Insta posts, get someone to drive her to KFC/McD's, take the dogs for a walk, make a Youtube she won't actually show, go and visit her sick mum, followed by all of her girlfriends, back to the MM in time to cook some oven chips for dinner while planning some made up stories for the next day. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
My thoughts after a couple of extra turbulent days for KFP

She was spooked by the driving offence, which was meant to be dealt with remotely, becoming a bigger problem. I think that's why she sought the services of a new legal team, believing that she had been badly advised.

The new legal team took one look at the evidence - especially those two very important words...tell her...and they swiftly laid it out that everything would come out in the trial and that was best avoided. She must have HATED pleading guilty yesterday and it messes with her strapline, "never underestimate The Pricey". To be fair, she has dodged bullets that most of us lesser mortals would have been badly wounded by, so it's not unfathomable that she thinks she is invincible.

Today has been deflection of the highest order, even by her standards. I don't think she is deluded, I think she is dealing with her problems like she always has, lock them in a drawer and they will go away or one of her minions will deal with them. She is, after all, a model with years of experience and a wonderful mother of five.

I said yesterday that she will be shitting herself at the thought of going to prison but the more I think about it the more I don't think that to be the case. She will hate not being able to keep tabs on Sink Boy but she will see it as an opportunity to sell her story when she is released. How unfairly she was treated, they targeted her because of who she is and the bastards didn't take into account her profoundly disabled son who I exploit at every opportunity for my own monetary gain, her terminally ill mum who has been dying for the last five years and her overwhelming need to work to pay back her creditors - "mu lurd, why would I be traveling all over the country to do plaster classes and earning a just a few pennies - because I desperately want to pay back my creditors"

She will cite that she can't work her OnlyFans account which has the potential to make millions 20p a week at best and lament that the courts took away her chance of repaying her creditors by incarcerating her.

If I was her friend I would advise her to release a heartfelt public apology to MP and Dr E. Dump SB, remove the hair extensions and the comedy tits, be visible helping the community and donating time to local worthwhile causes, lay off the cosmetic surgery, stop exploiting HP, come off social media, and pray for a miracle

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So all SB could muster up saying was “Happy birthday Harv 🐸🤷🏻‍♀️

I see KP sentencing is on the same day that CW is at MMA contest. Is he still in it?
Oh yes! And his court hearing is the same day as one of her plaster classes. Roll on June, such a busy month for the pair, but especially, June is MY birthday, I will be go on the gram to announce to the world happy birthday to myself on that particular day seeing as it will be all about ME…. I will say how I am a credit to my family etc. blah blah blah 🤣🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
Look judge I’ve turned over a new (get out of jail free) leaf! It’s only until I don’t have to go to prison though, then it’s back to normal life.
No further mention as to why she had to do those hours! Still not sorry, that post again was all about her MH, ME, ME, ME

• Angry
  • Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Just caught up, not been on for a few days. My dog has been really unwell and had to have a emergency operation. She was in the vets for a few days. It made me think of Skank and her scummy animal ways. How can she neglect animals and never give them another thought? She can’t have a soul. Seeing my little dog whimpering and shaking with pain absolutely broke my heart. Skankbag is an arsehole. Only a top class cunt would treat animals the way she does.

• Heart
  • Sad