Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DC16 I can't find that car reg anywhere now it was definitely registered to the black porsche on sunday when i checked and strangely all images of said registration have disappeared from instagram 🤔
Yes, it was definitely there the other day, so why would it just disappear 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
From DM article :

Judge Stephen Mooney warned Price she risks an immediate custodial sentence, with the offence carrying a maximum term of up to five years' imprisonment. She was bailed until sentencing on June 24

Her brief will tell her to pack a bag, I really do think she is going to prison this time, the mitigation her legal team puts forward will shorten the sentence but I dont think it will actually stop her going to prison ... I dont think that she will be in for very long, but, I think this will be the first one of a few sentences. Something has to be done because she is spiralling really badly now - I dont like her, but I dont want her dead - just out of the media ... prison might save her life

• Heart
Reactions: 45
From DM article :

Judge Stephen Mooney warned Price she risks an immediate custodial sentence, with the offence carrying a maximum term of up to five years' imprisonment. She was bailed until sentencing on June 24

Her brief will tell her to pack a bag, I really do think she is going to prison this time, the mitigation her legal team puts forward will shorten the sentence but I dont think it will actually stop her going to prison ... I dont think that she will be in for very long, but, I think this will be the first one of a few sentences. Something has to be done because she is spiralling really badly now - I dont like her, but I dont want her dead - just out of the media ... prison might save her life
This exactly! Will just be another excuse, I don't suppose AFP will be that disappointed, I'm sure she is not SB's NO1 fan :ROFLMAO: Besides, she really wants a magazine deal for it and that's not happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This exactly! Will just be another excuse, I don't suppose AFP will be that disappointed, I'm sure she is not SB's NO1 fan :ROFLMAO: Besides, she really wants a magazine deal for it and that's not happening.
It would be great if he has previous.That would be mentioned won’t it at his court thingy?

Reactions: 19
Mmmmm, interesting 🤔 don't think he's got it on a white Ford?
That reg has been due tax since Nov 1988 😳
I've tried various other combinations of B055, B0SS, B05S etc....nothing else exists. Whichever way you look at it that plate is illegal as it cannot be clearly identified.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Don't forget though that the Os aren't really Os but 8s as Os aren't allowed in regs. He blurs out the middle bar of the 8 to make it look more like an O, something that in itself is also illegal as it means speed cameras won't pick up the correct reg to send a ticket to.
O's and 0's are allowed on cars - I have both on my plate and they look identical.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That reg has been due tax since Nov 1988 😳
I've tried various other combinations of B055, B0SS, B05S etc....nothing else exists. Whichever way you look at it that plate is illegal as it cannot be clearly identified.
Hi Pinky
It will definitely be BO , new reg plates have LLNN LLL as the format. Since 2001 I believe. Jersey boy's started with SB :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But, even that format doesn't bring a result back!!

Reactions: 16
Sorry to say this but a short prison stint will likely boost her career if anything. Her rabid "so amazing mum" fans will stick by her. A lot of the wider public who don't follow showbiz maybe only associate her with page 3, being a "good mum to a disabled son" and possibly a drink driver, a prison sentence would likely dim the wider public's view of her a bit but not significantl, I think. The "good mum to a disabled son" bit gets her out of a lot especially among the wider public who don't know all the gory details of her life that get discussed on here.

Prison - well no publicity is bad publicity is bad as far as I'm concerned, unless it's something involving sexual offences or a serious assault or a murder, the celebrity I believe would be completely blacklisted. Most people hate drink driving but I don't think a prison stint for it, or the Michelle restraining order offence, will get her blacklisted sadly. Plus she'll play the Harvey angle to death and as I said, some people will excuse almost anything if they see you have a special needs child.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
On Amy criticism for enabling Katie. I do understand where she is coming from sticking with KP, as I know how hard it can be to cut sh!tty family members off, even when they do bad things (depending on how bad). Amy may feel that criticising or cutting off her daughter will make things way worse, don't underestimate blood ties esp between mother and daughter. She may be worried about losing access completely to her grandchildren also, seems from Insta that Junior and Princess adore her. We don't know what conversations have taken place behind closed doors between KP and AFP.

I didn't get a bad impression from Amy from the bits of KP's reality shows I saw over the years (I may well have missed something interesting though).
I don't know Amy personally though so quite possible she struggles with none of the conscience decisions above and is another nasty piece of work like her daughter. And I know she could be or was on the KP money train too so that could be part of her incentive for sticking with KP. I didn't like the post Amy put on FB after the drink drive crash either about mental health, felt like a sympathy card for KP.

I'm just trying to explore it from Amy's perspective for a moment
Yes I get what you are saying, it can be very difficult to cut a family member out of your life that is toxic. A good friend of mine has a lazy good for nothing son, he has been in jail ( she bailed him out more than once) and stolen money from her. She has bought him a car ( which he crashed) and set him up in a flat ( which he got evicted from for taking drugs). He is now living with her in her tiny one bedroom flat and eating her out of house and home, but now she is threatened with eviction as he shouldn't be living there. She has cut him off several times before, but he always gets her to change her mind. He is very cunning. I worry for her, she has some money her previous partner left her but that was to make sure she was comfortable for her declining years ( she is in her 70s and not in good health). But he is her only son and she gets lonely. I worry she will lose all her money because of him.

O's and 0's are allowed on cars - I have both on my plate and they look identical.
They never used to be though for that reason. His are 8s though, you can see the middle bar in the pictures but it has been painted over to make it look like an O, something that definitely IS illegal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
From DM article :

It might just clip her wings, and get her to THINK about what direction her life is taking.Which is a good thing.If there is a jail term, like you , I think it will not be for long.
If she comes out and it’s business as usual then she will be dead before she is sixty.

Reactions: 19
Sing to the tune of “ Steamy Windows” 😂😂😂

Once again , our apologies Tina
NO NO NO your ruining classic songs o_O

i can't take a wet shave now cos i got images of sink boy knocking one out in my bathroom sink breathing heavy in my mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.