Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to say this but a short prison stint will likely boost her career if anything. Her rabid "so amazing mum" fans will stick by her. A lot of the wider public who don't follow showbiz maybe only associate her with page 3, being a "good mum to a disabled son" and possibly a drink driver, a prison sentence would likely dim the wider public's view of her a bit but not significantl, I think. The "good mum to a disabled son" bit gets her out of a lot especially among the wider public who don't know all the gory details of her life that get discussed on here.

Prison - well no publicity is bad publicity is bad as far as I'm concerned, unless it's something involving sexual offences or a serious assault or a murder, the celebrity I believe would be completely blacklisted. Most people hate drink driving but I don't think a prison stint for it, or the Michelle restraining order offence, will get her blacklisted sadly. Plus she'll play the Harvey angle to death and as I said, some people will excuse almost anything if they see you have a special needs child.
The only sense in which she has a SN disabled child is that she gave birth to him, after being witnessed drinking and doing drugs which may or may not have impacted his health.
Since she has repeatedly left him with AFP and an increasing succession of men and nannys.
She had never taught him anything, not even the simplest of tasks and fed him a constant diet of wrong foods.
With all the money accrued from her 'career' plus the payments from Dwight she should have been financially secure by now and be in a position to provide for his future.
Instead she just did what she does best, continual holidays, more kids with different men through the revolving door and non stop surgery and scandals of one type of another.
This farce of 'the best mum' should have been exposed years ago, but no, media sucks up to it to continue the narrative, right up to the point where we are now.
Harvey's care and wellbeing is funded by Joe Public, he is dragged out for public appearances to earn coin for the woman that should have provided for him, and that's before even considering the fact that the ex's and their partners raise and financially support her other 4 children.
This pile of shite is no 'mum of the year', she is an utter disgrace.
An incubator and little else, even now with her world collapsing around her she has absolutely no consideration for the effects upon her children.
It has no morals or feelings, all it craves is fame, cock and coke and it's time the true story was told.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Betrayed to be?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Going to volunteer there weekly eh?? Weekly therapy sessions, looking after horses, paying her creditors, you don't fool us KP!!
She can’t even visit her own son once a week never mind volunteer - she is just spouting shite and will never set foot in there again.

Reasons for reasons, and reasons for those reasons. I have PSTD
I had my reasons - and there are reasons that I have those reasons - and I will need therapy for the rest of my life for those reasons. She is such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How’s she managed that then? Given that she seems to have shoehorned a hundred hours of community service in in between buggering off on holiday, flying or driving up and down the country for ‘masterclasses’, hair appointments, horse riding and court appearances I’d absolutely love to know how she’s managed to manipulate time like that!
Personally I suspect it’s a con - she probably made a deal with the company/charity that she’d give them clout and free publicity instead of actually doing the hours. If there’s a grift to be had, you can be sure she’ll find it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Afternoon one and all 😘 well guess what …….😱
Hilarious 🤣🤣 how completely predictable 🤣🤣 I think she means portrayed not betrayed 🙄 we've all seen the real you many times over. Bit late to start. pretending you're Snow White now.
So on her legal teams advice she's been forced to volunteer because it'll look good 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Look judge I’ve turned over a new (get out of jail free) leaf! It’s only until I don’t have to go to prison though, then it’s back to normal life.
No further mention as to why she had to do those hours! Still not sorry, that post again was all about her MH, ME, ME, ME

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Anyone got any imodium in gel form so she can rub it round her mouth

can she spout any more shite
It's the deflection and shite that will be used between now and sentencing to continue the narrative that she is a reformed character.
The constant reference to her MH is now better, be it from horses or CS is simply to imply that at the time of committing all the offences that she was suffering with it but now, hey voila, she's better and therefore should not be punished.
It's the give me one more chance, followed by one last chance, followed by one more last chance and then just another chance because I'm different now.
Until the next time, when, oh dear my MH is not very good.
It's the Pricey special, Rinse & Repeat.
Katie, you don't fool us and hopefully the Judge will see through your lies and bullshit.
Whether you think so or not, you deserve to be sent down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
It's the deflection and shite that will be used between now and sentencing to continue the narrative that she is a reformed character.
The constant reference to her MH is now better, be it from horses or CS is simply to imply that at the time of committing all the offences that she was suffering with it but now, hey voila, she's better and therefore should not be punished.
It's the give me one more chance, followed by one last chance, followed by one more last chance and then just another chance because I'm different now.
Katie, you don't fool us and hopefully the Judge will see through your lies and bullshit.
She’s got to be sent down surely? She’s on a suspended sentence - there can’t be any wriggle room there - even for her! I can’t believe she will avoid jail this time. Neither should she.

Reactions: 32
My heads popped here comes a rant

1... Skanky says what a wonderfull place to be...for what ever reason you were given a cushy placement..you should have been out cleaning streets and picking up dog shite

2...Skanky says good to be treated like a real person not a product.... you bleeping muppet have exploited and presented yourself as a product since day one enabled by iron lung

3...Skanky says not judged and they met the real person not the one your betrayed to be ...you bleeping moron its portrayed

4...wow another weekly commitment to help the community you really are bleeping deluded

anyone want to add something as i am popping rivets at the moment
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No doubt her 'volunteering' will last until the court hearing, now she has 'finished' her cs she will have the paps on speed dial every time she is off down there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.