Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heads popped here comes a rant

1... Skanky says what a wonderfull place to be...for what ever reason you were given a cushy placement..you should have been out cleaning streets and picking up dog shite

2...Skanky says good to be treated like a real person not a product.... you bleeping muppet have exploited and presented yourself as a product since day one enabled by iron lung

3...Skanky says not judged and they met the real person not the one your betrayed to be ...you bleeping moron its portrayed

4...wow another weekly commitment to help the community you really are bleeping deluded

anyone want to add something as i am popping rivets at the moment
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
If she's a reformed character she'll tell the truth at the BH.

And pigs will fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There are some women that swing from man to man like Tarzan on vines. I had a friend like that. It wasn’t a need to be loved. I think it was more the perception that having a man, any man was important.
Do you remember when she made a play forLove Islands Chris? Showing off texts to reporters that he’d sent her, so smug and full of herself, even though she was old enough to be his mum.
Coals definately hit with what the Irish used to call ‘Glamour’, a spell fairies used to put on mortals to charm them. And ultimately manipulate them. Coal is under the spell of the fame. He doesn’t realise he is standing right in the middle of the furnace. She will take him down when his case comes up. She will reinvent herself as the coerced, controlled victim of his anger. Once the dust settles on her cases, this will be the new route map. Coal thinks any attention is powerful. Just being noticed fills him up. He’s on the slipping slide of thirty two now, not settled down. No real relationship or children. Fannies about with cars. The patsy from Sunset Boulevard
True.But.....,Cole is no innocent.He thought he could control he narrative. I have misgivings about his motives.
I wonder how much of getting together with Kp was engineered.

Reactions: 22
Apparently Pete is worth 20 million. And Emily, obviously a Doctor and high earner. He spoke of moving back to Australia, I wonder if Junior and Princess would go with them.
Then Michelle and Kieran. He’s working hard too, making hay while the sun shines.Four happy children between them, wonderful family life.
Ijust hope she doesn’t pull Harvey out of that college and install him back at the MM.
PA is going to be on loose women tomorrow and they were saying how lovely he is and how much they were looking forward to seeing him. Bet skanky is seething. Also on the subject of her exes KB posted this. Wonder who he is referring to?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
if the kids do get visitation if she goes to jail they would prob end up seeing more of her than they do now
I think she will only want to see Carol .... the kids wont get a look in ... she will claim either that the Dads / step Mums stopped them visiting or that she didnt want them to see her in prison ... she will want to keep tabs on Carol

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think Harvey's placement is for a certain time then he will probably move into assisted living

she won't want him back full time as he's an adult now and adult services are different to children's services

H need full time constant supervision and she cant play the poor me me me card now he's an adult

remember when he turned 18 he was carted off to the so called college nothing to do i'm sure with what government entitlements she stopped getting
I think he can be there until he is 25.

Reactions: 11
True.But.....,Cole is no innocent.He thought he could control he narrative. I have misgivings about his motives.
I wonder how much of getting together with Kp was engineered.
Rumour has it that it was VERY engineered and still very much so!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The only way she will ever change is to get rid of SB. Live on her own. Never put a man before her children EVER again and repair the damage she has done to them by becoming a decent mother. No more drink/ drugs. Seeing Harvey every week even if it means going on the train. Then I might start believing she is actually trying to change.
Never going to happen is it?
Never - she’s too far gone to change now. Stupid of her because she could - and probably make some money, and be a lot happier - but she won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only way she will ever change is to get rid of SB. Live on her own. Never put a man before her children EVER again and repair the damage she has done to them by becoming a decent mother. No more drink/ drugs. Seeing Harvey every week even if it means going on the train. Then I might start believing she is actually trying to change.
Never going to happen is it?
There's goes the Pig again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t hate on me but I have never found Harvey “cute” - I think he can be endearing but I have never got the “cute” thing x
You are not on your own.I find many of his tv appearances as exploitive.And I feel as if he is encouraged to swear.
I say that as Mrs Sweary McSwear from the town of Swear.
But, it is deeply offensive if a vulnerable person is being manipulated.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
There are some women that swing from man to man like Tarzan on vines. I had a friend like that. It wasn’t a need to be loved. I think it was more the perception that having a man, any man was important.
Do you remember when she made a play forLove Islands Chris? Showing off texts to reporters that he’d sent her, so smug and full of herself, even though she was old enough to be his mum.
Coals definately hit with what the Irish used to call ‘Glamour’, a spell fairies used to put on mortals to charm them. And ultimately manipulate them. Coal is under the spell of the fame. He doesn’t realise he is standing right in the middle of the furnace. She will take him down when his case comes up. She will reinvent herself as the coerced, controlled victim of his anger. Once the dust settles on her cases, this will be the new route map. Coal thinks any attention is powerful. Just being noticed fills him up. He’s on the slipping slide of thirty two now, not settled down. No real relationship or children. Fannies about with cars. The patsy from Sunset Boulevard
I knew someone like that, she had been married 5 times by the time she was 40. She worked in a pub and would date and marry pretty much any bloke that said hello to her. Last one tried to kill her though which gave her a bit of a wake up call.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Spill please?☺
Something I was told by “a source” so up to everyone to decide (I’m no Binfest… 😂) but I think there is very much merit in it based on how they met and how miserable Sink Boy is at present. I’m not being cryptic, that’s as much as I know I’m afraid, sorry! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
so the wedding plans are on hold i bet Carl is devestated(he will be on his knees begging her to still get married even if she is facing jail(i think not)
Is she going to launch him under the bus as her get out of jail free card? She’s embarrassingly co-dependant but…at the end of the day she only cares about herself!

Reactions: 18
Apparently Pete is worth 20 million. And Emily, obviously a Doctor and high earner. He spoke of moving back to Australia, I wonder if Junior and Princess would go with them.
Then Michelle and Kieran. He’s working hard too, making hay while the sun shines.Four happy children between them, wonderful family life.
Ijust hope she doesn’t pull Harvey out of that college and install him back at the MM.
And support him how?
With the combined earnings of hers & Coles OF?
The proceeds from SB's luxury car sales?
She can't look after herself and SB spends all his time wanking for pennies or working on his filters to maintain the 'image'.
Think they're going to stop in to look after H and give up all the freebie holidays?
SB despite his claims doesn't give two hoots about H, and she's already gave up her other kids to be with 'the one', so the only reason she would have for bringing him home is for more exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.