Katie Price #172 Cole's landed himself a rough old Doris with as much allure as a naked Boris.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all a bit quiet today with Skanky & Wanky.
Wonder if they have gone to pick Harvey up, ready to take him to the Cotswold Farm Park for his birthday tomorrow. Probably make a Youtube of him looking at trains in the Cotswolds

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooooh I really, really hope this fight thing goes ahead. Everybody there will know what a total tool he is. It'll only take one person to shout out "Sinkboy" and they'll all be chanting it. It'll be a total embarrassment for the big girls blouse.😂😂
Shame the ticket price is so high or I would have arranged a wee trip away with a few friends and started of the chanting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll be your private sink wanker,
a wanker for money,
ill wank if you pay as you view
your private sink wanker
a wanker for money,
no bidet or toilet will do…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Found this weird newspaper article regarding our dear friend o_O

Great that someone's picked up on the illegal black tinted front windows in that big heap Cole took her to Court in yesterday. Hope the police check out all his motors and registration plates.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shame the ticket price is so high or I would have arranged a wee trip away with a few friends and started of the chanting 🤣🤣🤣
Extortionate prices to watch a bunch of nobodies. My son has been to a fair few mma events here and abroad when i asked him if he was going he didn't give a very pleasant or enthusiastic reply so it's a no from him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Been thinking why Skanky pleaded GUILTY, perhaps she took notice of the Vardy V Rooney case, we all
know what happened there. Skanky must have taken notice and pleaded guilty just to escape the muck
spreading and details that could really hurt her.

Wanky got a parking ticket, however seems the registration of the vehicle is in doubt which has been
picked up by the Tattle detectives. The Police should be investigating this, in fact Wanky has a history
of dodgy car registrations so plenty of evidence in plain sight.

With all the court cases taking place I'm getting confused!

Skany's next Plasterclass is in Dublin on the 5th June so she has time for another trip outside the country.

Why She hasn't had her passport taken away is baffling.
I think price keeps her passport, as the excuse will be that she needs it for “work”. We all know that’s a load of crap. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.