Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she feeding new potatoes to the horses? I thought they were poisonous to them?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The only way she will ever change is to get rid of SB. Live on her own. Never put a man before her children EVER again and repair the damage she has done to them by becoming a decent mother. No more drink/ drugs. Seeing Harvey every week even if it means going on the train. Then I might start believing she is actually trying to change.
Never going to happen is it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The only way she will ever change is to get rid of SB. Live on her own. Never put a man before her children EVER again and repair the damage she has done to them by becoming a decent mother. No more drink/ drugs. Seeing Harvey every week even if it means going on the train. Then I might start believing she is actually trying to change.
Problem is Skanky can't live without a man, she's one of the saddo's who just cannot be single.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Loving the irony of "not being treated like a product " when she treats her own children as products!!
As for finishing her CS; hardly something to be proud of!! I'd be ashamed for life ,not bragging about it. You are meant to complete it you illiterate bint!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Loving the irony of "not being treated like a product " when she treats her own children as products!!
As for finishing her CS; hardly something to be proud of!! I'd be ashamed for life ,not bragging about it. You are meant to complete it you illiterate bint!!!
Oh why didn't she put 'not being treated like a by product' i suppose betrayed as is as good as we'll get

Is she feeding new potatoes to the horses? I thought they were poisonous to them?
Had to google as I know nothing about horses

1. Can Horses Eat Potatoes? What You Need to Know | Pet …
    12/01/2022 · Horses cannot eat potatoes because they can be poisonous. Although a bite of a potato will not harm a large horse, you should avoid feeding your horse any potatoes, especially in large quantities or raw. Interestingly, some horses can eat potatoes with no negative effects, but most horses will suffer severe gastrointestinal distress.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
she really is delusional

all we can hope is if she is not sent down this time she has used up all her joker get out of free cards and will be well and truly fucked the next

she plays the system very well but her mighty fall will come

people get locked up every day for far less than what she gets away with

what she seems to not want to understand is her bragging on getting away with things or she has convinced the courts her version of events to get away with... it creates the animosity towards here

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are some women that swing from man to man like Tarzan on vines. I had a friend like that. It wasn’t a need to be loved. I think it was more the perception that having a man, any man was important.
Do you remember when she made a play forLove Islands Chris? Showing off texts to reporters that he’d sent her, so smug and full of herself, even though she was old enough to be his mum.
Coals definately hit with what the Irish used to call ‘Glamour’, a spell fairies used to put on mortals to charm them. And ultimately manipulate them. Coal is under the spell of the fame. He doesn’t realise he is standing right in the middle of the furnace. She will take him down when his case comes up. She will reinvent herself as the coerced, controlled victim of his anger. Once the dust settles on her cases, this will be the new route map. Coal thinks any attention is powerful. Just being noticed fills him up. He’s on the slipping slide of thirty two now, not settled down. No real relationship or children. Fannies about with cars. The patsy from Sunset Boulevard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently Pete is worth 20 million. And Emily, obviously a Doctor and high earner. He spoke of moving back to Australia, I wonder if Junior and Princess would go with them.
Then Michelle and Kieran. He’s working hard too, making hay while the sun shines.Four happy children between them, wonderful family life.
Ijust hope she doesn’t pull Harvey out of that college and install him back at the MM.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Apparently Pete is worth 20 million. And Emily, obviously a Doctor and high earner. He spoke of moving back to Australia, I wonder if Junior and Princess would go with them.
Then Michelle and Kieran. He’s working hard too, making hay while the sun shines.Four happy children between them, wonderful family life.
Ijust hope she doesn’t pull Harvey out of that college and install him back at the MM.
I think Harvey's placement is for a certain time then he will probably move into assisted living

she won't want him back full time as he's an adult now and adult services are different to children's services

H need full time constant supervision and she cant play the poor me me me card now he's an adult

remember when he turned 18 he was carted off to the so called college nothing to do i'm sure with what government entitlements she stopped getting

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How has she let herself go like this. She was stunning years ago and never needed all that plastic rubbish. So top heavy she looks ridiculous 🙄. Hate to think what she will look like in a few years, sad situation... 😔

Reactions: 14
Dear Katie,
I do hope you can explain to the bankruptcy how you could afford to purchase a 3rd share in this latest horse you have been showing off, despite being bankrupt 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 you haven’t declared it, have you, tut, tut….

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.