Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she let herself go like this. She was stunning years ago and never needed all that plastic rubbish. So top heavy she looks ridiculous 🙄. Hate to think what she will look like in a few years, sad situation... 😔
I can't speak for anyone else but I'm looking forward to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You are not on your own.I find many of his tv appearances as exploitive.And I feel as if he is encouraged to swear.
I say that as Mrs Sweary McSwear from the town of Swear.
But, it is deeply offensive if a vulnerable person is being manipulated.
Just take a look at most of her posts over the years when interacting with Harvey she prompts him constantly to say what she wants to hear

the one where she face times him to say her and her friends are beautiful when having a master plaster class

he's bleeping partially sighted and eyes flicker like a BMW headlights

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It could be done in 3 weeks ... will have been done when she was staying with AFP and posting pictures of her dinners ... she
I thought somebody on here said that you can't do it all in one big block though, you have to do a few hours a week so it is over a fairly long period of time. I guess she could have done 10 hours a week but she was in thailand for 3 weeks straight plus now all over the country for plaster class etc.

Reactions: 14
Dear Katie,
I do hope you can explain to the bankruptcy how you could afford to purchase a 3rd share in this latest horse you have been showing off, despite being bankrupt 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 you haven’t declared it, have you, tut, tut….
She will continue to lie and cheat until the day she dies, it's the only way she knows and she likes it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Carol will be dressing up for his prison Pap Walks on his way to his Dolly Visits like Big Lozza used to ... using paid for Paps & their filters of course .... I wonder how many visits he will get ... will she save any for her children or AFP ???

View attachment 1295841
This is what Lozza really looked like at that time without the filtered shots ...
View attachment 1295858
Bewful yung gewl. Ole' moonface!
Carol will be dressing up for his prison Pap Walks on his way to his Dolly Visits like Big Lozza used to ... using paid for Paps & their filters of course .... I wonder how many visits he will get ... will she save any for her children or AFP ???

View attachment 1295841
This is what Lozza really looked like at that time without the filtered shots ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Afternoon one and all 😘 well guess what …….😱
"They met me and not what I am BETRAYED to be"
WTF??:unsure:
(must be a Freudian slip in there)

This definitely NOT a Freudian slip......
Katrina - YOU'RE A bleep!

NO NO NO your ruining classic songs o_O

i can't take a wet shave now cos i got images of sink boy knocking one out in my bathroom sink breathing heavy in my mirror
Haha, me too but I added:
"Private Tap Dancer"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't find him cute at all it's all edited as you know for cash

if it was a book the characters would be from mice and men guess who's Lennie
I toy with the idea that he's a con like Michael Jackson. MJ had that teeny tiny girlie voice in front of the camera and a deep booming voice off it. I bet when the cameras stop rolling Harvey says 'I've got to go now Mother, I said I'd ring my stockbroker at 3.30 and I've got to prepare the analysis spreadsheet before then'.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
But for what purpose?
And by one or both.A few have thought that it was a business arrangement from the start.But I feel that ( for want if a better word),he targeted her.Dont get me wrong, I think she was up for selling the relationship to the media as the next Pete and Kate part two, but I think he saw her as an opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
duck knows Warrior,Only time I can think is when she don’t post..But is she perhaps being a bleeping liar?we know what the bleep is like,lies fall out of that ugly gob.
Getting it confused with OF!
Just because she nicked a couple of cardies from there to pose in, in her deluded mind that and CS are the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And by one or both.A few have thought that it was a business arrangement from the start.But I feel that ( for want if a better word),he targeted her.Dont get me wrong, I think she was up for selling the relationship to the media as the next Pete and Kate part two, but I think he saw her as an opportunity.
Didn't he see the light when his first red carpet event was on a Carpetright offcut in a carpark with a noticeboard behind him and a plate of Iceland party bites in front?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny that, I was only thinking today how many hours has Skanky done and why
she hasn't had it plastered all over the press. Can't believe she has done all of it.
Well that what she says and that doesn't mean JACK tit!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.