Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the things I thought I'd be pulled up on, grammar wasn't one of them 🙄 Anyway...
Amy is lovely and I hate seeing all the things about iron lung, I really do. It's so uncalled for. What you see in the media is about 10 times exaggerated. Amy is always nagging Kate and wants her to be with an older 50+ Man but she won't listen. Amy only ever liked Leo, but Kris won her over more than any of them inc Pete who is a leech!
Welcome ❤
Ignore the stuff about grammar or spelling. Pretty sure the majority of people's posts aren't grammar perfect.

Anyway, may I ask, do you know what actually happened the night of slapgate?
What does the family truly think of Coal?

Reactions: 19
Welcome ❤
Ignore the stuff about grammar or spelling. Pretty sure the majority of people's posts aren't grammar perfect.

Anyway, may I ask, do you know what actually happened the night of slapgate?
What does the family truly think of Coal?
The voice of reason Hoorah! I do know what happened, unfortunately I cant spill those details I hope you can understand but the family don't like C at all. Family meetings have been taken place last weekend. Can't wait until he fucks right off

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who are The Craigs?
Her two biggest cling ons for over ten years. They follow her to venues and claim to be mates with her. She couldn't give two shits about them. They've consistently slated her, called her a see you next Tuesday and all sorts! Yet claim to be her biggest fans.

I was friends with them while I was in her circle, tried telling them what she's like but to no avail.

They'll learn the hard way, even now they're following her to club appearances and end up spending about ten minutes with her. She treats them like shite.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The voice of reason Hoorah! I do know what happened, unfortunately I cant spill those details I hope you can understand but the family don't like C at all. Family meetings have been taken place last weekend. Can't wait until he fucks right off
I understand xx thanks for the reply.
Are they actually loved up or is it just because he's hanging around and that's why she's still with him?
Neither seem to look genuinely happy to be with the other (if you know what I mean?)
Hope you don't mind me asking you so much, I just don't understand how she would put him before her kids xx

Reactions: 17
I understand xx thanks for the reply.
Are they actually loved up or is it just because he's hanging around and that's why she's still with him?
Neither seem to look genuinely happy to be with the other (if you know what I mean?)
Hope you don't mind me asking you so much, I just don't understand how she would put him before her kids xx
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The absolute state of it - and she’s deleting comments 😂😂😂
What’s she wearing? A lettuce leaf? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit…. D’oh, I was late in there with the comments - at least we are all on the same page leaf 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
Sorry, which fellas do we need to direct hate towards?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve a funny feeling when folk wake up, you are going to be interrogated and possibly attacked on here, so I’m going to try to jump in before that starts.
Newbies coming in defending KP, and directing blame immediately to others (usually Pete) are not very well looked upon when they first arrive on this thread, as it’s often thought of as being Kate, Carl or similar.

So, lets say all is above board, lets try to deflect the oncoming onslaught…may I ask, what are the families thoughts on the bankruptcy? What is happening with that. It starts with a zoom from the Maldives (which you have to admit is SHOCKING), and has descended into chaos since then. There are MANY MANY creditors and staff and people trying to sort this financial mess out, and many people who have lost everything, because they were not paid by Kate. Their lives have literally been ruined! Their mental health is shattered, really and truly in pieces because a woman decided to not pay her debts and blew up many many peoples lives. How is this being discussed, considered, dealt with within the family? Does she feel ANY remorse whatsoever…because it certainly doesnt look like she does!

Re Harvey…what are the families thoughts on Kate putting Harvey in front of the camera, especially when she has legal issues? I’d really like to break this one down to the bare bones. People are very worried about Harvey and him being exploited. He has a sizeable trust fund from Dwight, and Pete, so he does not need to ‘earn money for his future’ as was put out by Katie for this nightclub ‘event’. Is it not important to allow Harvey a private life as much as possible? If he genuinely wanted to go to a nightclub, WHY drag him to one miles away, leave him sitting in a car waiting for his mother, who is notoriously late for things, and do it publicly?
Often Kate’s choice in men mock her eldest son…posting it on youtube, and we hear Kate laughing in the background…does the family think this is in Harvey‘s best interest?

When you say she’s not what we assume she is, could you elaborate on that please? The general assumption on here is that she is very selfish, has never put her children first, men are always a priority in her life until she gets bored, and she is extremely vicious and nasty when things dont go her way.

I met her a couple of times many many years ago, when she was doing the club rounds in London. She had her ‘hangers on’ then, she came across as insecure, a bit shy in fact, but entitled. Like people should move aside for her presence or at least be in awe or amazed to be in her presence. Unfortunately the London crowd back then really didnt give a toss.

She has had a drink and drugs problem for years…I have myself witnessed her falling out of clubs, being carried to cars in a complete state, this was around the time of Harvey (before and during pregnancy)…why hasn’t the family got her the help for these addictions before? I know some people fight tooth and nail against help, but honestly, this has gone on WAY too long. if the family were honest in the media, it might have forced her to get the help she needed instead of the media encouraging her down this hole.

I have a million more questions, I’m sure others do too, I just wanted to see if we could get answers before the pitchforks came out :-D

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I’ve a funny feeling when folk wake up, you are going to be interrogated and possibly attacked on here, so I’m going to try to jump in before that starts.
Newbies coming in defending KP, and directing blame immediately to others (usually Pete) are not very well looked upon when they first arrive on this thread, as it’s often thought of as being Kate, Carl or similar.

So, lets say all is above board, lets try to deflect the oncoming onslaught…may I ask, what are the families thoughts on the bankruptcy? What is happening with that. It starts with a zoom from the Maldives (which you have to admit is SHOCKING), and has descended into chaos since then. There are MANY MANY creditors and staff and people trying to sort this financial mess out, and many people who have lost everything, because they were not paid by Kate. Their lives have literally been ruined! Their mental health is shattered, really and truly in pieces because a woman decided to not pay her debts and blew up many many peoples lives. How is this being discussed, considered, dealt with within the family? Does she feel ANY remorse whatsoever…because it certainly doesnt look like she does!

Re Harvey…what are the families thoughts on Kate putting Harvey in front of the camera, especially when she has legal issues? I’d really like to break this one down to the bare bones. People are very worried about Harvey and him being exploited. He has a sizeable trust fund from Dwight, and Pete, so he does not need to ‘earn money for his future’ as was put out by Katie for this nightclub ‘event’. Is it not important to allow Harvey a private life as much as possible? If he genuinely wanted to go to a nightclub, WHY drag him to one miles away, leave him sitting in a car waiting for his mother, who is notoriously late for things, and do it publicly?
Often Kate’s choice in men mock her eldest son…posting it on youtube, and we hear Kate laughing in the background…does the family think this is in Harvey‘s best interest?

When you say she’s not what we assume she is, could you elaborate on that please? The general assumption on here is that she is very selfish, has never put her children first, men are always a priority in her life until she gets bored, and she is extremely vicious and nasty when things dont go her way.

I met her a couple of times many many years ago, when she was doing the club rounds in London. She had her ‘hangers on’ then, she came across as insecure, a bit shy in fact, but entitled. Like people should move aside for her presence or at least be in awe or amazed to be in her presence. Unfortunately the London crowd back then really didnt give a toss.

She has had a drink and drugs problem for years…I have myself witnessed her falling out of clubs, being carried to cars in a complete state, this was around the time of Harvey (before and during pregnancy)…why hasn’t the family got her the help for these addictions before? I know some people fight tooth and nail against help, but honestly, this has gone on WAY too long. if the family were honest in the media, it might have forced her to get the help she needed instead of the media encouraging her down this hole.

I have a million more questions, I’m sure others do too, I just wanted to see if we could get answers before the pitchforks came out :-D
Everything I wanted to say is here.
Except.....when has Kris Boyson launched a t-shirt line?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

🙌🏻👏🏻 Exactly this.... I'm always open to a different perspective, but there are so many questions.

My biggest two, why is she putting CFW before her kids (especially if it's a relationship of convenience) and why isn't she taking a long sabbatical at a secluded rehab and getting herself properly sorted - for her sakes and her kids!!

So far this new account is a bit smelly (to me) 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Welcome, ☺, if she isn’t who she is assumed to be, is she…….an alien 😳, is that why she can’t take responsibility 😳🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How on earth is she going to fit another holiday in?

Yep, I’m going with this, or Disneyland.
Depends on what her mate Ryan can get her on the cheap though.
I don’t think it’s the destination that will anger me, as much as the timing.
Kp is big on avoidance.
She does do deflection though.Maybe love island hamster chops will do a beach wedding( wot as nevah bin dun befor) wiv is Dolly wot ee luvs.
If he does go through with a wedding, then one blow from Robbie McMahon has landed properly.
Ryan Air 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that’s the owner at the back left of that photo, he should be hanging his head in shame the piece of 💩!
Looking at him you can see why he thought paying skanky to bring her disabled son up to be exhibited at the Crapapulco was a great idea.
He's every bit as bad at the allegéd "Mother"

I know what I would do if I saw her driving ... Take a picture & send it the Police ... the Sun ... Mirror ... Daily Fail
I've told my son to keep a lookout for it and have his phone handy for evidence :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A new poster comes on defending skanky and all her family and blames it all on those pesky men and how they do everything that skanky is blamed for.

So cole forced KP to go to the sun and tell them he had battered her yeah? And he is totally to blame for her getting in her car without a licence and totally off her face and crashing it?

Also is it sink boys fault that Skanky lost custody of the kids as she has chosen men over her kids over and over again?

Behave, it is all of the old trouts making and her family enable her to do it. They are all a bunch of lying con artists.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
@peoplehateme Maybe an idea to read her Wiki at top of the page,perhaps you may understand why she is hated,not only by us Krusties but lots of the public as well.There is two pages of information.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.