Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @bargainhunt99 for the winning thread title!

Recap in a pic but feel free to add!

C4D717AD-4EEB-4BE9-B537-1C7E2A01ACB2.jpeg

Previous thread

Onwards Krusties!

Mod edit, adding Katie price to the start of the thread otherwise no one would know who it's about! 😬

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
A friend of mine mentioned to me today that KP comments and goes on a lot of peoples’ Tik Tok lives, especially after midnight and does ‘moderating’?
Has anyone else seen that?
Wonder if SB is in bed by then…🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Totally agree with you Angelic37 and something I said upthread. In a previous thread I have told members that want to report to adult services how to do this but I would ask that people don't. They will be very aware of what's happening (and I am connected to this industry). Contacting the college just takes up their precious time to do other things. If HP is on a 2-1 as others have suggested he will have a care plan and an allocated social worker whom they will meet and key professionals will review. He will have an EHCP too which will be reviewed and PEPs too. They will be aware.

PS: KFP is still an idiot of the highest order and I don't condone what she's done for a second. I found it VERY uncomfortable viewing on Friday and that poor lad, sat in a car waiting for his Mum. With his limited cognitive capacity imagine how he must have been feeling whilst he was waiting for her. Cruel beyond words. Just thought Cruel could be a new moniker for sink boy to add to his many names.
Hope it’s okay as I was in the middle of responding to the above post on the other page and it closed before I had chance to post. 😶

As much as I agree with majority of your post. I‘m sorry I don’t hold out much hope with SS, as I’ve said before there are some very diligent workers but there are also many that are not doing their job properly. You only have to look at their track record and the vulnerable children that have lost their lives, even though people reported their concerns and more than once on many of the cases.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Congrats to @bargainhunt99 for the winning thread title!

Recap in a pic but feel free to add!

View attachment 1237951

Previous thread

Onwards Krusties!

Mod edit, adding Katie price to the start of the thread otherwise no one would know who it's about! 😬
New thread 🥰🧵 and well done @Barginhunt99 on the title 🥰😘 xx.

I'm on page 25 on last thread so I leave this here for now and catch up later 😊😘 xx.

Resizer_16515177928451.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I still feel worried that the dogs aren’t being cared for properly. Also Hagrid and now the horses 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
A friend of mine mentioned to me today that KP comments and goes on a lot of peoples’ Tik Tok lives, especially after midnight and does ‘moderating’?
Has anyone else seen that?
Wonder if SB is in bed by then…🤣
A few examples, there are lots of others

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
from 't'other thread

'Disabled people have to contribute towards care needs . They could be on benefits and they might have to pay £100 to the council a month for 6 hrs a week care services . If they have over 26k in savings they have to pay full care cost till that money goes below the threshold . I know a person whose son is now in support living and has to pay £150 out of his benefits . When he lived in a care home type facility they took all his money and left him with £24 a week which couldn’t even buy him clothes he needed .'

I'm talking about someone like Harvey having to 'earn' anything, he won't have to. The local authority are not going to stop caring for him if nothing is contributed. the local authority can't just stop care if a person has no money, or only has benefits as in income....so using Harvey's future as an excuse to earn money in nightclubs is what I was saying was bollocks!

Reactions: 31
Hope it’s okay as I was in the middle of responding to the above post on the other page and it closed before I had chance to post. 😶

As much as I agree with majority of your post. I‘m sorry I don’t hold out much hope with SS, as I’ve said before there are some very diligent workers but there are also many that are not doing their job properly. You only have to look at their track record and the vulnerable children that have lost their lives, even though people reported their concerns and more than once on many of the cases.
Does anyone know who would have aporoved and funded the cost of 2 carers to bring Harvey to the PA, site through the PA, and travel back with Harvey

Reactions: 15
A few examples, there are lots of others
How weird, you’d never think she’s in her 40’s and an egg donor to five, she’s really not wired up in the head correctly.
She’s probably on the lookout for her next BF.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
From the previous thread

I wasn’t able to have children. Had two miscarriages aged 39 and 40. It wasn’t meant to be. It’s sad but I’m at peace with it now. I don’t even know if I would have been a good mother… I would have gone bonkers with worry about them but would have loved them to pieces. My dogs and cats have been my life. I am a nature fan of all animals and wildlife. I can’t even kill a fly! I’m here, in the beginning as a result of the Skank’s animal neglect and abuse. Now though, my fury has extended to her terrible behaviour and crimes. She’s almost got me to VIP status 😂.
I’ve never hated another person so much in my life. 🐞. Chlamydia says she hates her too!

@Squirrelina I want to reach over and give you a massive hug right now! You sound like such an amazing person. Always be my Tattler mummy ❤🤗

Congratulations to @bargainhunt99. Great thread title.
I am becoming a VIP right now 🐿
Welcome to the club!! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How weird, you’d never think she’s in her 40’s and an egg donor to five, she’s really not wired up in the head correctly.
That was my initial thoughts too tbh, looking for the next "the one" what a sad sac she is

Reactions: 24
Very very weird and I’m sure she goes on a lot more lives than the ones that people screenshot. Bizarre.

She’s a mod for chelsealeeart… she’s crazy….
Absolutely mad, when you posted you’d heard that I did 1 quick search it showed how much she drops in on livestreams.

Flattering screenshot of Cole on tiktok 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.