Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
I’ve a funny feeling when folk wake up, you are going to be interrogated and possibly attacked on here, so I’m going to try to jump in before that starts.
Newbies coming in defending KP, and directing blame immediately to others (usually Pete) are not very well looked upon when they first arrive on this thread, as it’s often thought of as being Kate, Carl or similar.

So, lets say all is above board, lets try to deflect the oncoming onslaught…may I ask, what are the families thoughts on the bankruptcy? What is happening with that. It starts with a zoom from the Maldives (which you have to admit is SHOCKING), and has descended into chaos since then. There are MANY MANY creditors and staff and people trying to sort this financial mess out, and many people who have lost everything, because they were not paid by Kate. Their lives have literally been ruined! Their mental health is shattered, really and truly in pieces because a woman decided to not pay her debts and blew up many many peoples lives. How is this being discussed, considered, dealt with within the family? Does she feel ANY remorse whatsoever…because it certainly doesnt look like she does!

Re Harvey…what are the families thoughts on Kate putting Harvey in front of the camera, especially when she has legal issues? I’d really like to break this one down to the bare bones. People are very worried about Harvey and him being exploited. He has a sizeable trust fund from Dwight, and Pete, so he does not need to ‘earn money for his future’ as was put out by Katie for this nightclub ‘event’. Is it not important to allow Harvey a private life as much as possible? If he genuinely wanted to go to a nightclub, WHY drag him to one miles away, leave him sitting in a car waiting for his mother, who is notoriously late for things, and do it publicly?
Often Kate’s choice in men mock her eldest son…posting it on youtube, and we hear Kate laughing in the background…does the family think this is in Harvey‘s best interest?

When you say she’s not what we assume she is, could you elaborate on that please? The general assumption on here is that she is very selfish, has never put her children first, men are always a priority in her life until she gets bored, and she is extremely vicious and nasty when things dont go her way.

I met her a couple of times many many years ago, when she was doing the club rounds in London. She had her ‘hangers on’ then, she came across as insecure, a bit shy in fact, but entitled. Like people should move aside for her presence or at least be in awe or amazed to be in her presence. Unfortunately the London crowd back then really didnt give a toss.

She has had a drink and drugs problem for years…I have myself witnessed her falling out of clubs, being carried to cars in a complete state, this was around the time of Harvey (before and during pregnancy)…why hasn’t the family got her the help for these addictions before? I know some people fight tooth and nail against help, but honestly, this has gone on WAY too long. if the family were honest in the media, it might have forced her to get the help she needed instead of the media encouraging her down this hole.

I have a million more questions, I’m sure others do too, I just wanted to see if we could get answers before the pitchforks came out :-D

• Heart
Reactions: 89

DC16

VIP Member
She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

Maybe nothing, but strange that you didn't write Amy here, but mum....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Handovers before COVID took place with Amy supervising at her home. She can watch from the back door as there's a side entrance to her garden. Kate was upset, on this one handover, I was there and Pete did console her! P & J didn't witness it. Handovers don't take place between them anymore but P is a slimy weasel and don't forget that

I know her, you don't
Well I know HER/THEM & I think YOU! And you are talking utter garbage. Get back on a plane & go home, because IF you're not who I think you are, then you're definitely one of the PRICE's. As for dissing Peter. you must be completely deluded if you believe KFP is an angel & sweetness & light. You only have to read any articles printed about her to see, BunnyCuddles is her only 'fan'. Do you actually agree that her parading Harvey in a nightclub at midnight, like a Victorian freak show, is acceptable? Do you like the way she treats her animals & the way many have been injured, shut in cages or died? Do you like the fact that she drove while off her face on drink & drugs, no insurance, already banned & turned the car over? Do you like the fact that she would sooner be 'poked' by the latest bloke, sooner than spend quality time with her kids and mother? What about all the money she owes in tax, small businesses, mortgage etc, is that acceptable? And as for saying P is slimy, they don't come any slimier than Mr PP Fencing and his court case with regard to Amy's Botox friend. He went to court accused of rape, but got off even admitting trying to have sex with her! WOW unbelievable. Actually, interesting that you're saying BEFORE Covid, Amy was also supervising access to the kids. Umm, great admission that! Glad YOU acknowledge the truth, that access IS supervised. Shows what a great mother KFP is.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Trafalgar

VIP Member
A new poster comes on defending skanky and all her family and blames it all on those pesky men and how they do everything that skanky is blamed for.

So cole forced KP to go to the sun and tell them he had battered her yeah? And he is totally to blame for her getting in her car without a licence and totally off her face and crashing it?

Also is it sink boys fault that Skanky lost custody of the kids as she has chosen men over her kids over and over again?

Behave, it is all of the old trouts making and her family enable her to do it. They are all a bunch of lying con artists.

• Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
@PTMe Does this about Kris ring true to you. If you don‘t want to answer, or are too busy I completely understand. Hope you’re ok and things are better for you now xx
I witnessed nothing but love between Kris and Harvey.

He actually gave a shit, helped Harvey with his routine and looked after him while madame was off getting hair and nails done.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Or Ryan’s! Ready for the next holiday !!!
Funny you should mention holidays. I’ve heard another is being planned, but this one will definitely anger everyone. I’m just waiting for a bit more info to see if I can say anymore, sorry.
I’m definitely hoping that she gets jail time now. 🙏

Ps many congrats @Blockedbyadmin ❤😘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to use everyone to launch his new T-shirt business :rolleyes::rolleyes: He's not who you think
A new, mysterious member...? Questionable Grammar....? Starts off the post laying their stall out...?

I'm not the biggest fan of the Milky Bar Skidmark, but filing this one under *Take With A Pinch Of Salt* 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
Most people in the public eye put on a act...super nice and behind doors different..... But KPs act is lovely behind doors (apparently) and her act in public/TV/media is being a shit mother, drunk driver, druggie, criminal, who bullies and blackmails people, shags whoever will touch her, puts holidays and new men before her kids, doesn't pay her bills and kills animals when she isn't wearing them that is......maybe you and some of the family should tell her she has it back to front then.....oh wait silly me forgot, it isn't her fault....it's Pete's fault she is a cunt...😏😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Angelic37

VIP Member
This has to be one of ours 🙌
It's not. I speak from experience. I made the mistake of interacting with the creator of this account, they ended up sending me screenshots of Skankys mortgage arrears, all sorts, constantly saying "put this on Tattle" etc. I shared the odd mocking TikTok on here, but nothing else. Then eventually they said they'd been arrested for false impersonation, and everyone on Tattle was going to be arrested for slander, that's when I finally said yeah right, then they said they were KP and I'd better watch out. It knocked me for six, so I'd just advise caution outside of Tattle. Not trying to police, I'm just trying to look out for folk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Tanley

VIP Member
Sorry if I’ve misunderstood, but are you saying PA hands Princess over on access visits himself, and cuddles KP?? I find it hard to believe that he ever goes near her, I thought she said herself that they only talk through lawyers?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Well new member didn’t mention the poor animals that have been in Skankys care,that have died or ‘disappeared’ what a lovely women Skanky is eh? We have a couple of members on here that know Skanky really well,
Did you pick Pick up her dirty knickers she just left on the floor etc?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Sorry if I’ve misunderstood, but are you saying PA hands Princess over on access visits himself, and cuddles KP?? I find it hard to believe that he ever goes near her, I thought she said herself that they only talk through lawyers?
So are we to believe she turns up there and Pete is so happy to see her that he rushes out the front door to grapple & grope her on the driveway? Righty-ho :ROFLMAO:

* If it is the case that she actually turns up there to collect P, then who is driving because SB is not allowed near the children is he? More like its AFP who collects P to take her back to hers by which time it will have dragged it's substantial arse out of bed and slapped on an inch or two of plaster, furthermore do you think for one tiny moment that AFP would allow that utter fiend Andre to grope skanky without attacking him? NOPE

* I thought the only contact Peter had with it was through legal channels after the abuse Emily received from it? I doubt he wants it anywhere near his home either nor does Junior want it shoving a phone in his face as he wanders past the front door in his PJs. As it was with my own kids I expect its more of a case of "Granny's here!" as the car pulls up outside then off goes P to meet her Gran then off to see skanky for two hours This idea of Pete waiting on the doorstep to grope Plastic Patsy is simply made-up rubbish - a total joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56