Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And given how little J & P see her there can't be many handovers, and they're probably to AFP anyway.
Yes exactly this, I can’t see that happening.

If she is amazing why does she agree to appear on Pwicey's car crash ('scuse the pun) TV shows, breakfast TV etc. instead of telling her no and insisting she sorts herself out?
Indeed she’s an enabler. AFP needs to understand there is a difference between ‘being fiercely protective of her girls’ and doing what needs to be done. If she’s that protective, she’s done a really tit job.

And this should make me a VIP 🫣

Edit nope it’s tagged onto the last message 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The voice of reason Hoorah! I do know what happened, unfortunately I cant spill those details I hope you can understand but the family don't like C at all. Family meetings have been taken place last weekend. Can't wait until he fucks right off
Ah........but WILL he ever duck off?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A new poster comes on defending skanky and all her family and blames it all on those pesky men and how they do everything that skanky is blamed for.

So cole forced KP to go to the sun and tell them he had battered her yeah? And he is totally to blame for her getting in her car without a licence and totally off her face and crashing it?

Also is it sink boys fault that Skanky lost custody of the kids as she has chosen men over her kids over and over again?

Behave, it is all of the old trouts making and her family enable her to do it. They are all a bunch of lying con artists.
Absolutely right! Try as I might I cannot dredge up one single iota of sympathy for skanky nor her Crew of Clinkers.

She CHOSE (trawled in) all these supposéd unsuitable men for herself right from Day One to which she undoubtedly ignored sagely "advice" from AFP over it. She then went from one disaster to the next without a second thought as to the consequences plus bringing more children into her disaster area, however this time she's landed herself a real corker who is every bit as appalling as she herself is and the Fairmli are shreiking about it and laying blame everywhere EXCEPT where it actually lies. With her. The buck stops with skanky.

Likewise The Answer to it also lies with skanky yet she is never going to admit any of it is down to the Illustrious Her is she? She will never recover her marbles nor her dignity because she will never accept any of her ridiculous existence was her fault simply because it is always someone else's doings that brought it all crashing down onto her.

And she is a total fool if she thinks SB is going to stand by her longterm which naturally will also be Someone Else's Fault, the day he tells her "I'm offski luv!", when another woman will be getting the blame for stealing Her Man from her, another woman to join Emily, Michelle etc etc receiving hate mail, vile texts, verbal abuse. Its just as well SB fires blanks because this way there won't be another child being destroyed as she's done to the others in her campaign to exact revenge on The Ex's

Have you seen Pete rubbing her back and cuddling her or is it just from HER mouth? Never trust a liar 🤥 and she has been caught out lying many times
Why would he rub her back anyway - even IF he liked her?
Don't you think Emily might have had something to say about it too?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes exactly this, I can’t see that happening.

Indeed she’s an enabler. AFP needs to understand there is a difference between ‘being fiercely protective of her girls’ and doing what needs to be done. If she’s that protective, she’s done a really tit job.

And this should make me a VIP 🫣

Edit nope it’s tagged onto the last message 🤣
Don't worry - you'll get there today :)
Skanky will undoubtedly do something to piss us all off again LOL

Rita,the name of the member as well🤔🤔hmmm.
Decidedly dodgy innit? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Probably t-shirts with his initials on too

And why only posting now 🤔
I’m visualising Coles’ T-shirts. A picture of the cowardly lion with ‘ put ‘em up ‘ written underneath or a picture of a parrot with ‘ who’s a pretty boy then? ‘ Maybe Pom can oblige? x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Got this currently coming up on my Tattle adverts.... :ROFLMAO:
1651648951456.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ah........but WILL he ever duck off?
Not all the while he needs the notoriety of being skanky's flunkey / The One

As soon as she's done what he needs to be a Proppa Zleb then he'll be off across the horizon faster than you can say Barf Bums

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with everything you say, I'm not sure how soon this jolly will be, or if they can even go. But yes, they will have to be here for court cases and face the music, SB has training and his fight, she has masterclasses booked, it really won't go down well if she cancels yet again, so that takes us into July.
Carl's court hearing is scheduled for 16th June....wonder if that will get changed if he is doing the MMA stuff and the fight is on the 24th. After her plea hearing in a few weeks time, she will then get a date for her hearing, maybe that will be July/August time...then hopefully jail.
BH will probably be on MS Teams, just like the majority of the cases at the moment. I wish they would remove her passport too, I have suggested that.
I imagine payments are being made, we all know the creditors are only going to get back a fraction of what she owes them, so they are trying to get the best deal for the creditors under the circumstances.
MM, again can't work that one out, maybe it will be finalised when the bankruptcy is finalised in court. 🤷‍♀️
I just think because of her work and the way she gets her income, this has not been a straight forward case. (Plus the fact there have been witnesses come forward with lots of new evidence) If I was made bankrupt, I just have one employer, so it would be far easier to police. Look at Boris B he went bankrupt 2 years before her and he is only just now being sent to jail, so looks like charges can still be brought up at a later date for any breaking of the bankruptcy rules. Boris's BRU (Bankruptcy restrictions Undertaking) don't end until 16.10.31, so a lot could still happen with her track record and the evidence they have.
The cogs are in motion....it's just very slow....
Thank you DC16 for the informative reply. Yes it's all such a mystery. Would have been great if they'd taken the passport off her. That would hurt more than anything else. She prefers her holidays to even seeing her kids, it would seem.
On another point, I think I have a good idea who 'peoplehateme' poster may be, IF it's not AFP, Edna or the b!tch herself. WHY it states, Andre see's KFP when handing over kids, rubbing her back, is just fabrication. Peter has no face to face contact with KFP & rarely speaks to her, even by phone. All the person is trying to do, is put some of the previous 'men' she's been with in a bad light, when in fact KFP is the problem. Oddly, the mention that AFP liked Leandro, is very true, which make's me think I have an idea who it is, as had a conversation with this person about the same thing!
Be interesting what is going to happen with Crawl about attending Edna's wedding, if the family are not keen on him. As someone else said, I think yesterday, will he be KFP's Plus one? Wonder if Edna had to fit her wedding around her sister's court dates!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
she can now not even get any decent high class places to let her do her make up classes she is down to begging small salon owners to let her in(the type like she is always going to fake everything)be full of 40 and 50 year olds trying to still look like their 20 year old daughters,or the late twenty early 30s the ones who think they will be the next great thing on love island and a influencer with one brain cell between them
Seriously I don’t think anyone there would be that high class 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.