Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see these masterclasses being cancelled due to a World wide shortage in pollyfilla. She really F/Up when her and Kierian split, wasn't he a plaster?
She'd have no need to trail pregnant Laura aroud the country with her camera set to 50 filters.

As for a working holiday, theres not a surgeon on the planet fix her nipples to their orginal home. Theres not a chance of her bearing all on OF's unless theres a catorgory for botched up bodies!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought I'd missed something in the thread and you had photoshopped a lettuce on her.
Same! I assumed I'd missed a Pom request and was missing out on a joke! ๐Ÿคฃ

Wet, slimey, green, might have insects living in the folds and needs a good wash before using.... and then there's the lettuce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Incase anyone interested in seeing the salon shes going to in Edinburgh this week. It's a pink palace haha. Don't think you will get many in there and it's 3rd time luck as previous 2 visits were rescheduled
Oh how gorgeous this place is. Not tacky at all ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this fake KP account on TikTok is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s the same name as an insta account that was a complete troll account. Turned on a tattle member and then claimed to be KP herself. Iโ€™d stay well away from it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Incase anyone interested in seeing the salon shes going to in Edinburgh this week. It's a pink palace haha. Don't think you will get many in there and it's 3rd time luck as previous 2 visits were rescheduled
Itโ€™s also in the absolute arse end of nowhere for Edinburgh.

• Haha
Thatโ€™s the same name as an insta account that was a complete troll account. Turned on a tattle member and then claimed to be KP herself. Iโ€™d stay well away from it.
Yes I'm still recovering from that palaver. Anyone contacts you (OP),saying they hate KP don't trust em, she has flying monkeys everywhere. ๐Ÿ‘€ Anyone mentions Tattle block em.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There really is nobody left in her corner that gives a damn about her is there?
Just enablers living off the last few dregs she can con out of an ever dwindling audience.
It's not even funny anymore, it's no longer a car crash, it's self destruction playing out for all to see.
It isn't going to end nicely at all, and what I find disturbing is that the media at large still seem to be exploiting this tit show as click bait.
It's time for them all to stop now and let her fade into obscurity.
At least then she still might have a chance of living, to keep reporting on its sad existence just encourages it even more to believe that it has a lot to offer so pushing her to do something crazy to retain the spotlight.
Come on papers, tv and magazines, step up to the plate because it's you fueling the ego!

Do I actually feel sorry for her?

I honestly don't know!

There's just something with these latest pictures that's so sad.I
Guess Katie will do something even lower that will change my mind, but I hope not.
I agree with all the above.

Reactions: 12
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to use everyone to launch his new T-shirt business :rolleyes::rolleyes: He's not who you think

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to use everyone to launch his new T-shirt business :rolleyes::rolleyes: He's not who you think
He had me fooled with his pretend to care act training Harvey to lose weight etc, ๐Ÿ˜”

bleeping state of it

He had me fooled with his pretend to care act training Harvey to lose weight etc, ๐Ÿ˜”
The only plus side about KB (in my opinion) is that he didn't take any tit from it and when it was stalking him, he threatened to expose it. Not saying what he's alleged to have done to Harvey is right, in fact that just makes him as much of a bleep as it is, but I do admire him for standing up to it...

Why is she wearing a cabbage? A badly ironed cabbage at that.
Resembles it's own fanny and probably smells as bad too๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Those actions were to win over Amy, she's amazing but a hard nut to crack and fiercely protective over her girls. Pretty much, why do you want to take on Kates kids? What can you do to help etc etc?

Reactions: 2
Looks like Skanky is busy tonight, she's deleting negative comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.