Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for asking I'm good 😚 just thought I'd pop on and chip in x

They definitely would have met her there. She keeps them at a distance on purpose. To her they are a nuisance, she's said it multiple times!
Who are The Craigs?

Reactions: 1
Soo what’s going he deal with the goody bags?Does Kp invite some chav like companies desperate for publicity to donate free stuff in exchange for a quick mention?
Call me naive,but unless the pink sand makes you look like Angelina Jolie NO ONE is going to reorder.
That’s applicable to the scrubbies wax melts, the cheapo makeup etc etc.
It will be tried once then grace the back of a drawer.
Yup, that is EXACTLY what she does! Begs for freebies on her IG for her goodie bags.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to use everyone to launch his new T-shirt business :rolleyes::rolleyes: He's not who you think
A new, mysterious member...? Questionable Grammar....? Starts off the post laying their stall out...?

I'm not the biggest fan of the Milky Bar Skidmark, but filing this one under *Take With A Pinch Of Salt* 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’ve just thought of something.Maybe they are going to resurrect the adventures of Katie and Cole.
They tried to plug this idea ages ago, and then covit hit.
It would suit her down to the ground.Ryan sorts out accommodation( which they advertise for free in return), and they swan about foreign climes, reviewing food etc for their you tube output.She will be on the beg for a camper van if they decide to do the UK.
The only problem is the court cases and/or possible outcome.
Oh,and the cs which she can’t do because of reasons.

Reactions: 20
bleeping state of it

The only plus side about KB (in my opinion) is that he didn't take any tit from it and when it was stalking him, he threatened to expose it. Not saying what he's alleged to have done to Harvey is right, in fact that just makes him as much of a bleep as it is, but I do admire him for standing up to it...

Even when they were tighte they hardly spoke, Kris definitely was the leader the the relationship
A new, mysterious member...? Questionable Grammar....? Starts off the post laying their stall out...?

I'm not the biggest fan of the Milky Bar Skidmark, but filing this one under *Take With A Pinch Of Salt* 🤔
Take it as you will, I am not posting for likes! As for my grammar 🤣 is that one of the things you look for to test if a members post is true or false?

Reactions: 8
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to use everyone to launch his new T-shirt business :rolleyes::rolleyes: He's not who you think

thank you for posting,ive never liked KB and have said many threads back there was just something about him,what a nasty thing to do with H makes you wonder if others have done similar with H but we know sinkboy has already

what you have said about men taking the mick of H is a very good reason to not be in such a hurry with introducing H to a new BF

Reactions: 17
Hi ladies just wanted to say hello been reading for a while. Love coming on here and reading the opinions of like minded ppl it’s so refreshing 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can here that her nose is all blocked up as she talks on that ‘comfort food’ clip. Probably had a long weekend on the sniff. And that’s not comfort food either, it’s healthy food. My idea of comfort food is a Cadbury cream egg!! Stop filming your food a go and get a proper job!!!
That comfort food is packet smash, she’s never peeled a spud in her life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
thank you for posting,ive never liked KB and have said many threads back there was just something about him,what a nasty thing to do with H makes you wonder if others have done similar with H but we know sinkboy has already

what you have said about men taking the mick of H is a very good reason to not be in such a hurry with introducing H to a new BF
That's ok, I had to say something. He's just so stand off ish, the member who said he is strong minded is right, he literally used Kate for anything he needed and is just so cold in person, unless a camera appears or we could be standing in a group chatting/drinking and one new person joins and he instantly becomes the life and soul. We get on mildly ok but he makes my vagina heal up when he walks over to us.

edit for MY GRAMMA INNIT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any word from Festival of Bins on the latest KP goss?
Or maybe I should call them directly?
"My toaster has blown a fuse. All ok now 👌
Plaster the walls in grey confetti"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's ok, I had to say something. He's just so stand off ish, the member who said he is strong minded is right, he literally used Kate for anything he needed and is just so cold in person, unless a camera appears or we could be standing in a group chatting/drinking and one new person joins and he instantly becomes the life and soul. We get on mildly ok but he makes my vagina heal up when he walks over to us.

Plus he's got eyes like Nookie Bear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ha ha my grammar is awful though why someone feels the need to bring it up is rather odd

can you spill on what Amy really thinks of Carl and does Amy ever give KP a real talking to?😊

Reactions: 12
ha ha my grammar is awful though why someone feels the need to bring it up is rather odd

can you spill on what Amy really thinks of Carl and does Amy ever give KP a real talking to?😊
Of all the things I thought I'd be pulled up on, grammar wasn't one of them 🙄 Anyway...
Amy is lovely and I hate seeing all the things about iron lung, I really do. It's so uncalled for. What you see in the media is about 10 times exaggerated. Amy is always nagging Kate and wants her to be with an older 50+ Man but she won't listen. Amy only ever liked Leo, but Kris won her over more than any of them inc Pete who is a leech!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.