Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The MM 😡

🤣🤣🤣🤣 so KP was begging the producers to go back in the jungle, Mark Wright is championing PA to go back in… 🤞
I bet skanky will send SB round there to Mark's manshun to biff him one for betraying her - Essick bloke to Essicks bloke anawl.....................

Incase anyone interested in seeing the salon shes going to in Edinburgh this week. It's a pink palace haha. Don't think you will get many in there and it's 3rd time luck as previous 2 visits were rescheduled
Is the 14+ age bracket so that kids don't end up traumatised for life when they see it without three tons of slap on it's ugly visage?
Still its a pretty good way of extracting £160 out of anybody stupid and moronic enough to want to see this fing or hear it even

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to usl
Those actions were to win over Amy, she's amazing but a hard nut to crack and fiercely protective over her girls. Pretty much, why do you want to take on Kates kids? What can you do to help etc etc?
Jesus! If she hated Kris then god knows what she must think of Carl!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Same here ... Never ever seen a single item on a yard or in a tack shop or at a show or hacking out EVER
Plenty on scarecrows though

Now just imagine opening a gift from Auntie who had carefully shopped online for "something special" for you only to alight on a selection of chronically naff pink nylon items from Skank-on-a-'Orse; Then your own sheer horror when you open the wrappings to see the collection of ghastly stuff that ripples with static electricity as you pull it from the packaging.

"Thankyou Auntie! They're great!" (Hugs) "I'll wear it all when I go to the gymkhana on saturday. My friends will be so envious!!"

Auntie is delighted at her thoughtful gift knowing how appreciated her generosity is.

Meanwhile upstairs............................

"FFS! She's really lost the plot this time. Auntie has finally gone bonkers!" The offending items are stuffed back into the box unceremoniously then kicked under the bed, out of side but never out-of-mind as you never recover from the trauma of the Pink Nylon Overload.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those actions were to win over Amy, she's amazing but a hard nut to crack and fiercely protective over her girls. Pretty much, why do you want to take on Kates kids? What can you do to help etc etc?
the thing is with Katie is she wants the new fella(everytime) in her life to be the perfect dad(when the kids do not need another dad except for Harvey the kids all have dads in their lives . and to play happy familes the day after she meets them(any normal women with kids does not introduce the new fella into the family home until she is pretty sure it is going to be a long term relationship)

Reactions: 30
Well new member didn’t mention the poor animals that have been in Skankys care,that have died or ‘disappeared’ what a lovely women Skanky is eh? We have a couple of members on here that know Skanky really well,
Did you pick Pick up her dirty knickers she just left on the floor etc?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
The voice of reason Hoorah! I do know what happened, unfortunately I cant spill those details I hope you can understand but the family don't like C at all. Family meetings have been taken place last weekend. Can't wait until he fucks right off
Do you know what happened to her feet?
Funny how she had pink crutches by her case when packing for Turkey, and a pink disability scooter WHEN she was with Kris.

And I thought there was NO direct contact with HER and Pete.

Why is she such a f*cking bleep?

I know two people who worked for her and served her on a plane. Both said she was vile and rude, no manners and never made an effort with her fans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The MM 😡

🤣🤣🤣🤣 so KP was begging the producers to go back in the jungle, Mark Wright is championing PA to go back in… 🤞
Unpopular opinion but I cannot stand MW. I'm glad he hasn't been invited back! He has his own very interesting and eye opening thread. No one loves Mark more than he loves himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
More the length of holiday, sorry, I mean ‘work’ trip….
If she's off on a jolly again, what's happening about the Community Service? Think, as I recall she's only done a few hours in total. Also, she's got various court cases too. How come we don't know when Crawl's case is and her next BH meeting? Surely the next BH won't be on Zoom from foreign lands? That really would be unbelievable again. Something very fishy going on. She should have her passport revoked to stop this fiasco, especially when it appears she owes nearly $4 million & doesn't seem to be making much attempt at clearing the creditors debts. So many unanswered questions. Also, how has she kept MM as a bankrupt. She doesn't have the kids overnight, so the house is an asset that should be sold. Even Katona has to rent & didn't get to keep a house, and their lives are very similar in many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
I don’t assume she is a bleep. I know she is. The wiki is that way 👆🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Or a permanent holiday to reside in a different country?
Its would still be sending out instas and crap telling everybody abaht me wunnerful loife wiv' me cole...........................
It will still be doing that until the day it finally carks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so hard to answer this but I can confirm it's not a relationship like marriage, kids etc. More comfort, companionship etc. You guys need to direct your hate towards these fellas, she's not who you assume she is. Forget what you see on the TV/News etc. PA winds her up too, all cuddles, back rubs on handovers, make the family sick
Have you seen Pete rubbing her back and cuddling her or is it just from HER mouth? Never trust a liar 🤥 and she has been caught out lying many times

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That's ok, I had to say something. He's just so stand off ish, the member who said he is strong minded is right, he literally used Kate for anything he needed and is just so cold in person, unless a camera appears or we could be standing in a group chatting/drinking and one new person joins and he instantly becomes the life and soul. We get on mildly ok but he makes my vagina heal up when he walks over to us.

edit for MY GRAMMA INNIT 😂
The only reason I vaguely "like" him (if you can call it that) is the fact when she tried all her usual routine on him like trying to invade his house hurling abuse he told her to Go Away or he'd release The tit he had on her.

By the same token the berk covered up for it when he told the police he'd "No idea" who was driving her car when it demolished someone's front garden who then apparently legged-it across the Petunias leaving her to be blamed for it.......................... Yes it was the Invisible Man wot dunnit

No he's certainly no saint but it does beg the question what exactly does he hold over it because she's pretty much left him alone since that incident & nobody else gets away that easily? He only involves himself with skanky when it suits His Purposes to do so and I think we all know that, ie it was his messaging her via Princess' media that set off Slapgate to begin with, with that in mind therefore he is certainly NOT the innocent he purports to be.

Everything I wanted to say is here.
Except.....when has Kris Boyson launched a t-shirt line?
Its not that Up Their rubbish is it? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
A new, mysterious member...? Questionable Grammar....? Starts off the post laying their stall out...?

I'm not the biggest fan of the Milky Bar Skidmark, but filing this one under *Take With A Pinch Of Salt* 🤔
AND the name 'peoplehateme'! Doesn't take much to put 2 & 2 together.....BEWARE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Have you seen Pete rubbing her back and cuddling her or is it just from HER mouth? Never trust a liar 🤥 and she has been caught out lying many times
And given how little J & P see her there can't be many handovers, and they're probably to AFP anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The only reason I vaguely "like" him (if you can call it that) is the fact when she tried all her usual routine on him like trying to invade his house hurling abuse he told her to Go Away or he'd release The tit he had on her.

By the same token the berk covered up for it when he told the police he'd "No idea" who was driving her car when it demolished someone's front garden who then apparently legged-it across the Petunias leaving her to be blamed for it.......................... Yes it was the Invisible Man wot dunnit

No he's certainly no saint but it does beg the question what exactly does he hold over it because she's pretty much left him alone since that incident & nobody else gets away that easily? He only involves himself with skanky when it suits His Purposes to do so and I think we all know that, ie it was his messaging her via Princess' media that set off Slapgate to begin with, with that in mind therefore he is certainly NOT the innocent he purports to be.

Its not that Up Their rubbish is it? ;)
Probably t-shirts with his initials on too

AND the name 'peoplehateme'! Doesn't take much to put 2 & 2 together.....BEWARE!
And why only posting now 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she is amazing why does she agree to appear on Pwicey's car crash ('scuse the pun) TV shows, breakfast TV etc. instead of telling her no and insisting she sorts herself out?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she's off on a jolly again, what's happening about the Community Service? Think, as I recall she's only done a few hours in total. Also, she's got various court cases too. How come we don't know when Crawl's case is and her next BH meeting? Surely the next BH won't be on Zoom from foreign lands? That really would be unbelievable again. Something very fishy going on. She should have her passport revoked to stop this fiasco, especially when it appears she owes nearly $4 million & doesn't seem to be making much attempt at clearing the creditors debts. So many unanswered questions. Also, how has she kept MM as a bankrupt. She doesn't have the kids overnight, so the house is an asset that should be sold. Even Katona has to rent & didn't get to keep a house, and their lives are very similar in many ways.
I agree with everything you say, I'm not sure how soon this jolly will be, or if they can even go. But yes, they will have to be here for court cases and face the music, SB has training and his fight, she has masterclasses booked, it really won't go down well if she cancels yet again, so that takes us into July.
Carl's court hearing is scheduled for 16th June....wonder if that will get changed if he is doing the MMA stuff and the fight is on the 24th. After her plea hearing in a few weeks time, she will then get a date for her hearing, maybe that will be July/August time...then hopefully jail.
BH will probably be on MS Teams, just like the majority of the cases at the moment. I wish they would remove her passport too, I have suggested that.
I imagine payments are being made, we all know the creditors are only going to get back a fraction of what she owes them, so they are trying to get the best deal for the creditors under the circumstances.
MM, again can't work that one out, maybe it will be finalised when the bankruptcy is finalised in court. 🤷‍♀️
I just think because of her work and the way she gets her income, this has not been a straight forward case. (Plus the fact there have been witnesses come forward with lots of new evidence) If I was made bankrupt, I just have one employer, so it would be far easier to police. Look at Boris B he went bankrupt 2 years before her and he is only just now being sent to jail, so looks like charges can still be brought up at a later date for any breaking of the bankruptcy rules. Boris's BRU (Bankruptcy restrictions Undertaking) don't end until 16.10.31, so a lot could still happen with her track record and the evidence they have.
The cogs are in motion....it's just very slow....

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.